Sup Forums characters you share alot in common with

I REALLY like the beatles and 60s british iconography like the yellow submarine, doctor who, or monty python

I think this guy was mostly just Austin Powers + Elton John though

I really never know what anyone is talking about.

Pretty much, again thats why i like him. I especially love his chase scenes in that 60s british animation style.

I'm just an average Joe working to support his family.

I think we can all relate to Ronnie.

I'm not a confident man.

Brushogun and his use of drawings to lessen his loneliness hits close to him. Also. he was such a cool villain for the movie. Its like the titans were fighting the animators themselves in a way,

Mod was one hell of a cool villain, I wish he was used more in the comics and was more similar to the show's version

Little known fact, Murdoc Niccals was actually a super villain on Teen Titans before getting into the music industry and selling his soul to satan

I'm not a Sup Forums character user. I don't even work in the industry.

Isn't that garlic?

...you sick bastard.

He calls it an onion when he shows the photo so I'm not sure

That's not Mike Chilton

well this is me.

oh boy...
i cant think of these two outside of THAT comic, dear lord what has that Pedo done to me

>well this is me.
Gee bill, TWO wieners?

Why do you hate cartoons, user?

We don't share the same profession, but we're both hardworking individuals who constantly daydream about a better alternate reality and have a disastrous love life.

None of that shit is mod.

Wait...this crossover comic exists?!

out of all the characters you could have chosen, you picked the background character
For shame user

I like the 60s british asthetic, fashion, and animation style.

holy shit user...
You didnt knew?

Well I mean, he matches me pretty well. Grew up in the country, smart but bumbling and socially awkward, just wants to do the right thing. Pretty nice, down-to-earth bloke, nothing outlandish or super about him, I can identify with that.

Of course not. Try to stay as far away from creepy fan art online as possible. You never know what will come up.

Tell you what...
I've tried to story time this for a while now but good old scruffy seems to hate it, and all threads i've made get erased
Just for you, i'll do a story time of this ride of madness, autism and incest

>I wish he was used more in the comics and was more similar to the show's version
You could say that about practically any character in the cartoon, though.

t.watched the cartoon first

>secret origin
Was he a test tube baby?

>t. read the comics first
See, I can do it too.

Thats a pretty sexy mandy

That's the one thing people really like about Bleedman, when he's not too busy thinking aout underage kids, he draws some pretty ladies

I used to be a total spaz in my youth, obsessed with conspiracy theories and ayys

The fact that I owned a Dib shirt didn't help either.

The only real problem I have with Bleedman is quality control. His work is fine so long as it's taken in moderation, but he seriously needs a good editor or team of editors to help keep his crazy under control.

>obsessed with conspiracy theories and ayys
I still am that way DESU, but im more like the crazy pranormal investigator obsessed with count cocofang now

Funny. When I got older, I became more invested in practical pursuits (i.e. science) after seeing how the supernatural was exploited by network television and news companies for entertainment or publicity purposes.

What the hell user why would you post a picture of me on Sup Forums like that?

Just because someone makes a shitty ghost show doesnt disprove it from being real. Ive seen enough ufo videos and circumstantial evidance to believe in government cover ups and the like.

I agree. I know that stuff is out there, but I always try to keep it at an arm's length to avoid driving myself crazy pondering over other peoples' theories.

I'd rather look into the issue for myself, examine all data available on the subject and form my own opinions.

>but I always try to keep it at an arm's length to avoid driving myself crazy pondering over other peoples' theories.
Oh im long past the point of no return their

It's okay user
if it helps, my theories typically end up just as outlandish if not moreso than the usual redpill.

>if it helps, my theories typically end up just as outlandish if not moreso than the usual redpill.
Let me hear some
i unironically think a feminist matriarchy is trying to be implemented by some of the elite, while the other side wants to create a mega crop run polluted dystopia, the feminist want this too but its not their main focus. I think the two party systems a shame and either way the common man is the loser

Based tripsposter.
I agree with the entirety of your spoiler. Unironically.