Young Justice

Tell me Sup Forums, what did you think of it? I don't know if this subject has been done to death already but what are your hopes for Season 3?

Wonder Girl a cute and she is mine, back off lads

I just want an episode with these guys.

And Lil' Lobo.

That art-style is laughable

I liked S1 and S2. For S3, I hope they keep focus on the original team members.

The show is stronger when Dick, Connor and Kaldur are leads.

I know it's probably the unpopular opinion, but I thought Kaldur was the better leader throughout the entire run.
All he needed was more confidence and the ability to rally the team more efficiently, and he could have been amazing.

I hope most of the season is spent on these guys and the "original team" fucks off

I hope we are going to see Godfrey go all out and using his Justifiers.

I found it dreadfully boring.
Why bother giving a shit when the light just goes "lol u didn win" every time they get beaten.
the fact that they had the gargantuan fuckin' balls to do a five year timeskip strangled any intent I had to keep watching in it's crib.

Right on, user.
I still don't get how Weisman went from some of his previous shows to... this. It almost seems like a parody of the whole chessmaster thing.

Half of the characters in Season 2 weren't fleshed out enough because of the timeskip, I can't remember or not if pic related cutest female even got much backstory, or any story at all for that matter.

so you want a show besides Young Justice, basically

>why bother giving a shit when the light just goes "lol u didn win" every time they get beaten

to me, that created a lot of anticipation for exactly what the Light was actually planning.

NO, Wonder Girl is mine to beat up!

Darkseid chilling on YJ couch.

NO, stay away from her, she's the cutest and she will love me forever and you can't stop it user.

I know Wally is "dead" but I would like to see him back and fully speedforced. He and Artemis were /wholesome/ and I liked it.

Red Hood would be a great minor villain for Dick and the team.

I assume any plans for a Static + Apache Chief + Samauri + El Dorado spinoff died with the original run of the show. Shame.

I want a show about the actual Young Justice yes.

That was the point of the arc. Dick was eager to be a leader, only to find out how awful it was and be a messy leader compared to Kaldur.

Muh Nigga
She really didn't have anything backstory wise.
She was just kind of there as a WW epxy

The artstyle is fine and fit the tone of the book.

NO LESBIANS

>MFW I found out that Queen Bee or whatever her name was use Beast Boy's Mom's gay thoughts to make her commit suicide

Traci 13 is bi

Who are the two between Beetle and Arsenal?
And I assume thats Bart by Static?

Seeing New Gods (especially Mister Miracle and Big Barda)

Beast Boy leaving the team and joining Doom Patrol

Traci 13 and Arrowette

>spoiler
t. Tim

Lucky for you, when you two make out it won't be over a pile of failed Conner clones with memories of your mutual dead friend

>I hope we are going to see Godfrey
>he doesn't know

>I assume any plans for a Static + Apache Chief + Samauri + El Dorado spinoff died with the original run of the show. Shame.

I really liked the take on the Superfriends. Shame they wrote them off, but Id like to see them return (and also introduced in the comics). Seeing alien Wonder Twins could be interesting too

>Halfway... the hard way.

That version of Samurai sucked. A simple air manipulator like Wind Dragon from the Ultimen would have worked better. The fact that she only spoke in Japanese and never got any character development as a result was dumb too

I'd like a mix of them + the Ultimen Wonder Twins + Galatea/Power Girl

Who do you think Artemis has been fucking in his death?

Yeah, remember how he became Kid Flash at the end?

I think Weisman outright confirmed they had plans for the Wonder Twins in season three.