I'M BURNING MY COPY OF THE GOD DELUSION. FUCK ATHEISM

I'M BURNING MY COPY OF THE GOD DELUSION. FUCK ATHEISM

Other urls found in this thread:

samharris.org/podcast/item/the-most-powerful-clown
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>with good reason
Screeching harpies calling them misogynistic racists

Basically this.

Yet another intellectual hates Trump. When will you people get the message that only dopes voted for him?

I don't understand what he said was wrong?

Why are you burning his book?

Are you a salty Hillary supporter OP?

I read that book and don't remember this passage... and can't find any source for it online.

>Ashamed
Nah, probably just didn't want to get attacked by the leftist sjw stasi squads.

>With good reason

That reason being that libnazis would attck and/or try to get them fired

>over sample Dems by 7%
>hillary lost because trump supporters lied to pollsters

dawkins is an idiot

Also potential work repercussions for us Cali fags

Richard dawkins has been a piece of shit long before this tweet

Funnily enough it's guys like him that make people ashamed to admit they're atheists.

>attack working class
>they vote trump
>keep attacking them
these liberals arent very smart

This. christianity is the final red pill

> ashamed

I think he misspelled Afraid

wtf i hate atheism now

Christianity hurts people's ability to comprehend a diety because they think it all hinges on the bible

samharris.org/podcast/item/the-most-powerful-clown

he said "ashamed"

Had he said "afraid" he wouldve been right.

he's right you know

though I was always more skeptical than ashamed

Remember when people were ashamed to admit they were atheist?

Why can't he look past his own prejudices to see the similarities?

Richard Dawkins is an egalitarian creationist, he's not "rational".

Dawkins is the only one with enough balls to call out Islam.

Does he have any evidence/scientific studies to support this claim?
Or is he just pulling it out of his ass and assuming it's true based on blind faith?

What a rational, skeptical guy. I wonder why more people don't follow his example down the path of intellectualism

>caring about what other people think

What are you, a SJW?

Reminder that females have now been given a voice because they can vote and we allow them to speak in the media, so now all issues are going to be about trying to make you feel bad for trying to do what's best for yourself. Because you are a man and women do not want men to be happy.

Now buy a KJV Bible.

DEUS VULT

>Bitterly bitch about religion 24/7
>publicly note that Islam is a fucking cancer
>Rage endlessly about a guy who wants to keep Islam from destroying his country

The fucking atheists who are desperate to see Islam triumph over the west drive me fucking INSANE.

More maddening is that Dawkins KNOWS THAT ISLAM IS BAD. He doesn't pretend otherwise. He just argues that doing anything about it whatsoever is the end of the fucking world.

"Wow, rats are chewing our feet off. How horrible."
"Maybe we should shake them off?"
"OMG YOU FUCKING RODENTOPHOBE THEY'LL STARVE"

YES I MAD

WHY WHY WHY

Why atheists love to simplify everything?

this

The Bible is important but prayer and spending time with other Christians helps a lot.

Buy Adios America.
Its great!

I hate atheists

t. atheist

so their arguments will 'work'

>What a rational, skeptical guy. I wonder why more people don't follow his example down the path of intellectualism

I bet you 10 bucks if you presented him an argument this way in a discussion he would admit that it's just a conjecture on his part.

>book burning

I think you just made his point, you dumb Neanderthal

>Richard "Hillary Clinton's Corruption Is Okay and George Soros' Dick Tastes Good" Dawkins.

kekism >>> atheism

He's a pussy that will apologize for insulting Islam if enough people give him shit about it. Did you see his clock boy Ahmed apology? He called him out, some liberals gave him shit and he essentially publicly apologized. He's a pussy.

Ashamed is the correct word for at least a good portion. I wasn't afraid of losing my house or job, my issue was that I didn't want my family to think ill of me.

Honestly, all this outpouring of compassion from liberals is wonderful. I didn't think they'd be so understanding, at least not so quickly. Being able to realize you're the bad guy is an incredibly hard thing to do.

The person without the Spirit does not accept the things that come from the Spirit of God but considers them foolishness, and cannot understand them because they are discerned only through the Spirit.

I still like to think Christopher Hitchens would openly support Trump

He is a self proclaimed feminist.
As an evolutionary biologist he believes we are and should be treated as equals. If he diversified and spent more time studying other subjects like economics and history before opening his posh entitled face he would realise that the empowerment of women brings about extinction

Confession: I haven't prayed in like 10 years but I kneeled and prayed for Trump's victory right when it looked like he was losing Florida.

Thanks God.

Because the media portrayed him as Hitler?

Dawkins is an idiot at times.

People were ashamed to admit to being a Trump supporter because the Hillary camp had so heavily stigmatised Trump as "literally hitler" and owning up as a Trumper (at least these last couple of days) puts your life in danger on the streets of USA.

>ashamed

An incorrect assumption.

Shy supporters were not necessarily ashamed at all. In fact their silence was more likely from fear of being ostracised by their peers.

Social acceptance, peer pressure and sheepism is to blame, not shame.

>With good reason.
Yeah like being humiliated and insulted publicly by your closest friends and family for using your right to vote.

The polls weren't really wrong though. Hillary won the popular vote, albeit with a closer margin than the polls indicated.

Trump's victory, if anything, is easily attributed to his supreme ground game, doing an incredible amount of campaigning in all the right states. He knew what he wanted, and he worked his ass off for it. Just like any good businessman.

SJWs literally insulted millions of poor whites who voted for Obama twice into voting Trump.

When people like Michael Moore and far-left wing sites like Vox are trying to fight the racism narrative, you know they are catching on.SJWs are the rights biggest ally and we should do everything to encourage them. Not only they mobilize insulted white people, they failed to scare minorities. Christ I love Post-Modernism!

they wouldnt be "liberals" if they were smart

Why are the liberal elite still trying to use browbeating as a tactic? It didn't work for the election, why would it work now?

Afraid to get chased and beaten up for their beliefs, that's for sure. Plus, it's way better to get a huge surprise and tons of liberals pouting all day on social media.

more like afraid or just annoyed

Its not like we can reason with leftists. They just scream, call you names or slash your fucking tires.

There is no political dialogue to be had with them

I did too. God sure answered our prayers there. I went to bed unsure who would win and decided to trust God until morning. I had dreams about Hillary being upset about her dreams being upset. What a wild night and morning.

In the UK there is a 'shy Tory' factor in the polls where on Election Day, conservatives tend to get a larger share of the vote than the polls would indicate, due to a stigma attached by the media and population for voting Conservative.

Would not be surprised if this was the case with some Trump supporters with all the left wing screeching

Exactly this.

You can be good, right, and decent and still persecuted. You would think the left would understand that given their narrative about blacks in this country.

He WAS a contrarian Jew. So it's possible.

Dawkins has always been a leftie. This should come as no shock. He uses science and is very anti-religious.

>This is what a Trump supporter actually looks like
Why wouldn't you be ashamed?

No i didn't see the apology. I'm not an atheist i just enjoy whenever he tweets about Islam watching the atheists come out to defend Islam.

I didn't pray, sure make's you think huh. He won without me praying for it. I did want him to win though.

>I wasn't afraid of losing my house or job, my issue was that I didn't want my family to think ill of me.

You have your priorities backwards.

Liberals didn't and still don't wan't to have a civil conversation about politics. If you said you were a Trump supporter, all you would get is comments on the level of shit flinging: "racism!" "misogyny!".

It's not shame it's that some people didn't want to deal with such a moronic way of conducting debate.

When will liberals learn that throwing a tantrum isn't how you persuade people?

Would fugg

Well, Thank GOD voting is a private matter then. Innit Dick?

I've read the book as well, no such thing in it

>lets get rid of political correctness
>lest say anything we want no matter how offensive it is

>people start rioting in the streets
>"why are people so mad? was it something I said?"

PC is the only thing keeping this shitty divided country working. Electing a anti-PC guy like Trump is going to reveal all the hate people have for each other. It can only lead to civil war. Congrats on electing pro-Civil war guy into office

Richard has been a fucking major cuck since I can ever remember. Fuck that cunt.

This x10, and I'm from fucking Tulare County. Conservative as fuck area

That's actually very interesting we have what we call the silent majority over here. People think it is why Reagan won in 84

They weren't ashamed to admit it. They just know how intolerant the liberal bigots are.

>didn't pray
>lives in Sweden
I would say your going to hell but Looks like your already there.

Brety vague. Could he mean because of the shit like people being attacked for voting for Trump or the people being threatened with losing their jobs?

Is he /ourguy/?
jk he hangs on the day of the rope

>Ashamed

More like didn't want to be bothered by liberals.

Ahteists are Jewish puppets desu senpai.

You can't say the polls were wrong, though, when they were giving Hillary a ridiculous lead in some states and a strong lead overall.

Even by the current popular vote (which even the media no longer projects will hold in Clinton's favor) the discrepancy in the polling and voting is well outside any margin of error that would previously be construed as reasonable.

Same with brexit. I voted leave but my workplace then was 40% polish and Slovakian so I hid my power level and said I didn't vote

Some state polls were very wrong. He was behind 5-7 points in Michigan, Wisconsin, and Pennsylvania, and he ended up winning all three. National polls also over-predicted Clinton's lead by a couple of points.

Tolerant liberals "out" conservatives and threaten their jobs, their homes, their children.

So, yeah, I guess they did have good reason you ignorant atheist fuck.

Where's your Flying Spaghetti Monster now, faggot?

i agree with it, except for the last part. coming out as a trump supporter is too much for some people, it's a lot easier to say "i don't know. no backlash. cowardly, but that's how it is, along with polls being skewed/not accurate since election is not popular vote.

HOW YOU FUCKING RETARD?
If you just label people as racist every time they say something you disagree with, you kill conversation and introspection, and instead you end up with huge hidden resentment which then explodes into the day of the rope.

>FUCK ATHEISM
Ah yes, Dawkins was the founder of atheism after all.

It's hilarious how they are pushing any moderates and independents still on their side away. They are literally self-destructing, calling for people to break election law, and throwing tantrums.

Nobody ever asked me. If someone asked I would've told them, but it never came up. I don't feel the need to announce every little thing I like or identify as like a woman or faggot does. Dawkins confuses not being obnoxious with being ashamed.

Atheist here. Dawkins is a cuck.
MAGA

No matter how much you believe in the 5d chess genius bullshit, A LOT of voters went for Trump knowing/assuming that they are voting for an idiot just because the alternative is so much worse.

Absolutely nothing wrong with some of them, especially women, being too ashamed to admit that especially considering the type of bullshti that got perpetuated by the media this whole year.

"Shy voter" is a perfect explanation for the polls and all the conspiracy theories are kind of getting fucked by the amount of shick, blaming and (((soul searching))) that goes down in the media and democratic party right now. They would've know if they did it on purpose.

What a dumb fuck. If companies were not threatening to fire people for supporting Trump, more people would not be ashamed to admit it.

I live in California and I voted for Trump. What are the chances of my ballot being leaked?

If this sort of thing became public record, my two liberal friends would likely disown me, and I don't think it'd be unreasonable for me to fear getting attacked or fired from my job.

Christianity is no better than Islam and came from the same place

"Once upon a time, there was a racist tree. Seriously, you are going to hate this tree. High on a hill overlooking the town, the racist tree grew where the grass was half clover. Children would visit during the sunlit hours and ask for apples, and the racist tree would shake its branches and drop the delicious red fruit that gleamed without being polished. The children ate many of the racist tree's apples and played games beneath the shade of its racist branches. One day the children brought Sam, a boy who had just moved to town, to play around the racist tree.

"Let Sam have an apple," asked a little girl.

"I don't think so. He's black," said the tree. This shocked the children and they spoke to the tree angrily, but it would not shake its branches to give Sam an apple, and it called him a nigger.

"I can't believe the racist tree is such a racist," said one child. The children momentarily reflected that perhaps this kind of behavior was how the racist tree got its name.

It was decided that if the tree was going to deny apples to Sam then nobody would take its apples. The children stopped visiting the racist tree.

The racist tree grew quite lonely. After many solitary weeks it saw a child flying a kite across the clover field.

"Can I offer you some apples?" asked the tree eagerly.

"Fuck off, you goddamn Nazi," said the child.

The racist tree was upset, because while it was very racist, it did not personally subscribe to Hitler's fascist ideology. The racist tree decided that it would have to give apples to black children, not because it was tolerant, but because otherwise it would face ostracism from white children.

And so, social progress was made. "

Dawkins is a cuck. He literally had a stroke because feminists were attacking him so he tried to double down to befriend them and they still hate him for being a cis-white shitlord. I have no respect for him.

>Christianity is no better than Islam
Even Mr. Dawkins would disagree, I'm sure.

But you're right that they're both Abrahamic religions.

From an Atheist.

Most Atheists are liberal parasites who in a superstitious bid without evidence filled the moral power vacuum with the state.

They lack an objective purview of governance. Otherwise they would see that the same arguments that prop up the state, they criticized for holding up religion.

TL;DR Atheists are pseudo intellectual gib me dats.

Atheists are cucks, it doesn't even matter if they are right.

t. closeted atheist

I never was a big fan of Christopher Hitchens, but today is the day I realize I miss him a lot.