I can't put my finger on them

I can't put my finger on them.
Does Sup Forums like Elmira and Montana Max?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=d1aTTOU3eZs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Elmira was shit.

Elmira was dog shit. I hated her segments.

Elmyra (it's spelled with a 'y', ya dinguses) yes, Montana Max, no. Montana was just the bratty evil rich kid who cheated at everything, whereas I felt there was more potential with a chaotic neutral like Elmyra.

That said, I'm a big fan of the episode that explored Buster and Montana's origins as homeless kids. If TT had done more in that vein to cast Montana in a sympathetic light, I might have liked him more.

>yfw when it finally dawned on you that Montana Max's name was a play on Yosemite Sam

I liked Max. Elmyra can fuck off.

>they never used a tiny version of Foghorn or Marvin

Why?

you mean i like them as a couple or as characters?i didnt like elmyra that much, max was alright, it was like a young mister burns sometimes

>yfw when it finally dawned on you that Elmyra's name was a play on Elmer Fudd

Wasn't Fowlmouth supposed to be Foghorn?

>Fowlmouth
Uh, I forgot about him.

and what about marvin?

She only appeared in one episode, though.

i hate furball's schtick and fem tweety's.

he's even MORE miserable than Sylvester, unthinkable!

i liked the fact Daffy is teaching ADVANCED slapstick in the show, he's way better than Bugs.

but still, he's butt of the joke here too.

man she is adorable

Remember that time Max killed Buster and Babs in a XMas Special (in a XMas Special) and then threatened to sue over censorship? He truly was ahead of his time: youtube.com/watch?v=d1aTTOU3eZs

Sorry for piss poor quality. Literally the only version I could find of the clip.

Also, in regards to OP, I always liked Max and actually felt the two had some good moments that made Elmyra a better character (in other words, more tolerable).

Who's Speedy Gonzales then? Can't be Pedro 'cause he's not a mouse.

>i hate furball
how dare you

Lightning Rodriguez, im not making this shit up i didint remember him neither but thats what i got after a google search

Ah thanks.
Apparently he was barely shown, thanks to "ethnic sensibilities".

i hate his SCHTICK.

Blue miserable cat, what's so fun about this?

>fast mexicans are bad
>slow mexicans are bad

Is this horseshoe theory? Where you're trying to be so inoffensive that you remove any trace of race?

mexicans actually love speedy, he's a hero and he's not lazy, what's so offensive about him, sjws?

I'm Mexican and I love Slowpoke Rodriguez. He would straight up pull out a gun and shoot the cat.

runs fast so no one can catch him when he crosses the border

he is a loveable loser and a hobo protagonist, is a classic tradition that can be traced to great characters like charles chaplain

The fact that he wears a sombrero and speaks in a thick Mexican accent, that's it.

people need to grow thicker skin

His first appearance was a lot more racist. Probably not noticable but one of his front teeth is gold, to be fair this was a proto version and not official.

Gold teeth are real and not racist.

>I'm a big fan of the episode that explored Buster and Montana's origins as homeless kids.
That episode was just a great big parody of Citizen Kane.

Elmyra was tolerable in small doses, but they used her WAY too fucking much. It got to the point where she was in every episode of Tiny Toons, they did a pilot to give her her own series, they gave her guest spots in Animaniacs, then shoehorned her into the third season of Pinky & the Brain as a main character.

The people at WB hedged all their fuckin bets on Elmyra for some inexplicable reason and it wound up biting them in the ass (got Pinky & the Brain cancelled).

>The people at WB hedged all their fuckin bets on Elmyra for some inexplicable reason and it wound up biting them in the ass (got Pinky & the Brain cancelled).
Even before Elmyra, the WB was trying to ruin Pinky and The Brain with executive meddling. Showrunner Peter Hastings left WB in rage over it to make ABC's One Saturday Morning, and it killed them in the ratings.

Then WB retaliated with what would be the beginning of its long and painful demise: their acquisition of the Pokemon dub.

>Elmira
>red haired
>skull shaped hair clip

Wait. Oh shi~

I never noticed that Montana Max was the only main character completely absent from the Summer Vacation movie. And it never bothered me.

Danny Cooksey is a good VA, though. Too bad he gets pigeonholed as obnoxious bully characters. He's got good range (Dave the Barbarian, Jack Spicer), but always gets stuck playing bullies. I blame Salute Your Shorts and Terminator 2.