"Trump will clean out the corruption and Wall Street jews!"

>"Trump will clean out the corruption and Wall Street jews!"
>His entire team is lobbyists
>He's poised to sell the entire nation to the highest bidder

Oopsiedoodle!

kek

10 trillion dollars new debt for poor fucks to pay and all financial regulations swept away.

looks good doesn't it.

Wall Street and Jews?

Worth it for all the memes famalam!

[spoiler]We're all going to fucking die.[/spoiler]

>trump will never win the primaries
>trump will never win presidency

And exactly how many times on the campaign trail has he said fuck you to his advisers and did his own thing?

These people are needed to smooth things out, they know how washington works.

And what about all the congressmen who support those lobbyists instead of Trump?

You said we were getting rid of the establishment, but all we did was hand the country to them on a silver platter!

When Trump said that he would "clean out Washington" what he meant was that he would cut taxes for his buddies, deregulate the oil industry and replace the liberal SC justices with ultraconservative religious fuckheads.

Enjoy living in Christian Saudi Arabia, by the way fuck off, we're full.

Trump hasn't chosen his team yet.

oh so you mean the people he's surrounding himself have the support of the people in congress he needs to pass what he wants?

shocking!

>muh jews!

why cant you CTR shills just accept that you lost?

Trump will be in charge with the support of both house and senate. He'll present broad ideas of what he wants done to his team. Then the "swamp" of Washington will be working to figure out how to carry out Trump's plans. Not worried.

>mfw Sup Forums is going to revert to libertarianism, just as Sup Forums was during the Bush years

The Trump years are going to be a fun ride.

Soros paying you now, eh?

I only voted Trump for SCOTUS so my hands are clean whatever happens.

I always thought it was disturbing that since the primaries he cozied up to neocons.

So it's revealed, Sup Forums's only true goal is to cause destruction.

>Enjoy living in Christian Saudi Arabia
wtf I love trump now

Welcome to the new American Dark Age.

You asked for this. Begged for it even. And now you're gonna get it.
Get it hard.

wait, so what was the alternative under a hillary?

It's the same as it ever was - edgy high school contrarians and bitter 20-something NEETs.

Kek, most of Sup Forums was too young to remember the Bush years. They're going to become raging lolbertarians by the end of Trump's first term.

The same slow but sure improvement we had during the Obama years.

Now we're jumping off a cliff for the sake of "stickin' it to the liberals".
You've been fooled. Tricked. Conned.
The Republicans control the country again, and history repeats.

>The Republicans control the country again, and history repeats.

The republican party got destroyed this campaign cycle. Idk if you missed it.

Good Goy, let's make AIPAC great again!

We must be living in different universes, because the Republicans took literally every branch of government in this one.

>America goes deeper down the shitter
>Posy YFW when you didn't vote

They won't. They'll spam random trump hate threads until the next election.

this is literally the most power republicans have held in government since 1928

>YFW when you didn't vote

>ignoring his stances on lobbyists and the policies on "draining the swamp" are still relevant

Or deeper down the rabbit hole

>mfw never voting again

Will America survive the coming catastrophe?

Will we learn our lesson this time?

>no source
>secondhand heresay from media outlets that are either lying or wrong

>"THE ONLY TRUSTWORTHY NEWS SOURCE IS BREITBART OR TRUMP HIMSELF"

Faggot.

You guys don't know the difference between a thing and the name of a thing.

I fought with all of you about Trump for months, but now I kind of like him. Think about it, he's all about business. You are all going to get jobs and be able to afford all the nice things you've had to go without, like houses and cars and private health insurance. I'm serious, get your CFAs. America is going to be an economic boom for the next decade or so. Then once it all comes crashing down, if you really want it, you can have your little reich you've been hoping for.

Quit being obtuse and tell us what the fuck you mean.

He's all about business that involves swindling people. He's a conman.
He's going to rob us blind and run, and there won't be anything left of America.

oh well. we ended a dynasty with memes

we shit on the DNC for choosing a candidate for us

we will go down in history books as the end of tyranny

and then we will all die 20 years too early from climate change.

You forgot that trump has a habit of not paying his employees.

Enjoy the new jobs, but don't expect a paycheck.

>Dynasty
THERE WAS ONLY EVER ONE CLINTON IN OFFICE, IT WAS JUST BILL

THE ONLY THING CLOSE TO A DYNASTY WAS THE BUSHES

ARE YOU THIS RETARDED ON PURPOSE

No, Hillary had quite a bit of power (enough to induce the Saudis and Qataris to donate millions to her slush fund via pay for play) throughout the Obama years. The DNC is a dynasty.

It remains to be seen if we've simply replaced one dynasty with the other, but, he will almost certainly be better than 4-8 more years of an SJW whitehouse.

Still better than HRC

We knew he was shit, but he was less shit than the alternative

The answer to the SJWs was NOT to go full fascist, that much is certain.

We did it anyway, though. Because we're stupid.

Come back in 4 years and then we'll talk.

>full fascist
you're the most stupid person in this thread, user

What did KEK mean by this?

>and then we will all die 20 years too early from climate change.

man, I can't wait for that oil baron billionaire to be put in charge of all the national parks! That'll show those Chinese climate-change hoaxers!

There was a coup in the republican party this year. That's what the whole hubub was about. Trump and his voters are now the leader of it, and they define what it stands for.

>wow """we""" really look dumb guys

they're actually still failing this hard at shilling

No mention of Pam Bondi, the AG he paid off, who is now part of his transition team.

why do this retards act like anyone supporting trump actulaly thought he would be a great president? we did it for the lulz and anyone who says otherwise has autism or is a shill

>He still does it for free

Such a terrible shill tatic

is it not funny when idiots get coned by a con man

It amuses me that shills honestly expect people to believe that a man they themselves declare to be an egomaniac obsessed with his own name, would work to ensure his name is forever associated in the history books with the title "the President who sold America to the highest bidder".

It is precisely the fact that Trump is an egomaniac who is proud of his name that I trust him and believe what he says. A man who puts his name on skyscrapers to show they are his, won't be willing to put his name in the history books as a sellout and a traitor. What kind of moron who is already rich would sell IMMORTALITY short for a few shekels more?

He's an old man and like all old men nearing the end of their lives, how he will be remembered is far more important to him than more money to throw on a pile that's already more than he could ever spend.

(((Trump))) is going to steal taxpayer money to gild the WH

More debt is better than nuclear war with Russia.

But this is literally factually what hes doing. Look it up. Its black and white stuff.

wtf im gonna trust the lugenpresse now

Yeah make it great again by banning all foreign lobbying. You truly are retarded

Christian Saudi Arabia is sounding pretty god damn good actually.