Devil's candy

Welp, RIP Skeleton sensei, at least you gave us a good look at Pia's abs.

F

Other urls found in this thread:

l-agache-nsfw.tumblr.com/post/169308200604/given-her-cyclopean-genes-that-kazu-doll-must-be
devilscandycomic.com
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weeb shit

Is this worth reading? No stupid tumblr shit?

The BEST weeb shit

I dunno how easily triggered are you? There's a character who's a reference to the 70s anime villain Baron Ashler who was half man half woman and some pol/ack lost his shit over it a few months ago. Otherwise it's fairly cool little comic, it's more Tim Burton the manga than anything

I don't give a shit so long as it isn't about gayshit or trannyshit as a main focus.

Nah everyone's real manly

Huh, I like the frankenstein grill's design.

He's okay, right?

user...he's...dead

but is he double dead?

how are her tits not bursting out?
that shirt can’t hold much longer

she likes you too user

In my head she makes angry goose noises.

sports brah

I wish the skeleton bullying would stop, everytime one is hyped up he ends up wrecked. Kudos for managing to block her punch with no arms though.
Nice meme.
Close to none. There are a few gay couples but nothing is pushed down our throat unlike Paranatural or similar crap.

>not naming your picture "Slifer the Sky Dragon"
user.

yea, there's lesbians but it's like...playful anime lesbian

Depends if 'main focus' means a lgbt character being a complete mary sue with a plot revolving around their sexuality/gender

or, as seems to be the case with , a lgbt character breathing. Just existing.

here, I must have misunderstood your post because otherwise, man, I don't get your point. I specifically said that there was nothing wrong with DC's content. So how am I supposedly triggered by lgbt characters in the comic?
Paranatural on the other hand already suffer from a massive problem of rythm. The latest chapter has been going on for more than three years when it was supposed to be a "monster of the week" chapter. Yet Zack still spend entire pages to deliver crucial information like "why does that background character identify as non-binary" or turn cool characters into spaghetti-spilling retards because he forgot to introduce them as gay before (the "i know you are gay but" page is a pretty good exemple). I don't give a shit about a character gender or orientation. Mention it if you like, but don't make it the focus unless it actually have some meaning in the plot. If you're that desperate for sj points just go fish for them on Twitter, don't drop the baits in the comic. At least if you still have a bit of respect toward your own workpiece, but i doubt that is Zack's case given how he's been half-assing everything for a while.

You think about this way too much.

The guy is a troll, ignore him. He's shitting up several threads right now.

Needs more Hitomi

It must suck having your crush literally build his dream girl.

And she's such a sticc, too.

Evidently not.

a whole team of waifus and we'll never see them again

Damn, she looks nearly as big as Pandora.

Where was she hiding those?

Maybe she's older in that wallpaper.

She's wearing a push-up bra because she figures Kazu likes girls busty.

Is that Void from Berserk as the announcer?

I like Pia. Shame she's a dyke.

Two appeared in but yeah, unless Methia arranges another clash with Hemlock, they're probably one-offs

The extremely generic nature of the last panel with her in that stupid stock stance with her punching her palm and of course shadows over her eyes really irks me.

Better a dyke than a stinky guy face.

She's infatuated with Methia, that doens't mean that she wouldn't welcome a strong barbed demon dicking.

She uses 'dude-face' as an insult. I don't think she's interested in dicks unless they're strapped on a girl.

>ywn have a relationship with a strong demon gf to kill your enemies

it hurts

I could see her having a threesome with her guy partner and methia.

Who are the Yuri girls?

kazu looks like a legit gf

The recent patreon post is really cute. Wished Rem would post this stuff publicly after a while.

Methia and Pia kissed, but not in a romantic way. Two girls kissed at the end of chapter 2, but they got hit with a love potion/bomb. Ricket says she'd rather be a prince than a princess, but I don't know if she's gay. There are some male characters that are implied to be gay or bi, but they never talk about it in the story, they just roll with it.

>Ricket says she'd rather be a prince than a princess, but I don't know if she's gay.
she’s just crazy

Crazy like a fox

Kazu would be the responsible father

OK losing a head isn't lethal for Skeletons...

Skeleton sensei is still in the game

Unless he can RC his body parts or move himself around with just his jaw, he'll need somebody to put him back together again. His fighting powers turned out to be a dud against Pia anyway.

I want to pat and press Asmodia's soft horns.
Even though Petra Phobos is where it's at.

She's a bit annoying. I hope someone put her in her place soon, but that seem unlikely since we just lost our best fighter. Kazu's shenanigans will have to do.
Gyro would be a surprisingly cool father. Well, not for your ennemies, but still.
Good catch.

Have some nsfw then
l-agache-nsfw.tumblr.com/post/169308200604/given-her-cyclopean-genes-that-kazu-doll-must-be

>start fight to see how strong someone is
>complain when it turns out they're almost strong enough to beat you

What a cunt

She's a childish yurifag with way too much strength. You didn't also expect a good personality, i hope?

>Hitomi halfway between "food at home" and "troll the kids"

I just kind of assumed that if you pick a fight specifically to see if someone is strong you won't then whine when it turns out they're strong

Methia wanted to know if there was potential. Pia is just here on her command and would rather just splash what could be seen as a hidrance toward her crush.
She already wasn't professional enough to finish her job when she was supposed to kill Methia, It's not a surprise she wouldn't follow through Methia order and just do her own, selfish thing.

More like smash anything that takes Methia's attention.

I don't get this, is this a new homestuck or something?

Hey man, when you don't know you gotta ask

Like if you're seriously asking, no.
I guess someone might look at Pia and think she's got similar design to a troll, but Devil's Candy is really just a monstergirl and monsterboy themed fantasy comic.

I am honestly curious, i never seen this comic here

"Homestuck" to a lot of people is kind of an insult, because of the community behind it.
You'll see a Devil's Candy thread in catalogue on Mondays and Fridays, when the comic updates. There is no need for a general thread.

Normally OP has the link but here

devilscandycomic.com

Well now i just feel retarded

It's alright man, I feel retarded all the time

I can't think of anything even slightly tumblr in it.

I guess some could bitch about Lady Darklord and Lord Draklady but that's more of a joke than anything. And it's not like they stick around for more than a few panels.

>You'll see a Devil's Candy thread in catalogue on Mondays and Fridays, when the comic updates. There is no need for a general thread.

OP here, it updated and I saw no thread, so I posted. It's been up since yesterday

I made one when it updated but mornings (nights?) are slow and it got pushed out by a spree of new threads.

ALLIES OF JUSTICE