What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Nothing.

FPBP

Besides the fact she barely had any screen time?

Agree

We never got to see the villains tie her up and tickle her feet

I would have loved to see Zemo did this on screen

Isn't Cap gay for Bucky?

The whole "every hero needs a love interest" meme should have died out in the 80s. When Luke Skywalker can go 3(now 5) movies without a love interest, you know it isn't essential.

These movies simply aren't made with the love interest in mind and they often are shoehorned into the plot. Mr. Plinkett calls this trope the "Not Gays"

Friendly reminder that we'll never see her again

But user, some viewers can think the unimaginable - that the hero is a homosexual. Or worse, a V I R G I N

For some reason MCU likes to play with the idea...to later deny it

At this point this is more laughable than him being a homo

Maybe in A4 She will be who shots him in the head?

The "til' the end of the line" thing somehow made it neccesary, I guess...

It would be an easy way to get the MCU so much SJW'd without making too much of an effort, but they choose to make Carol flat like a fridge, Go figure...

Or not?

I had to read 7 post into the thread to remember who she was
I'd say that's the problem

No, Fujoshits like to think he is tho.

Carol will be in love with her troubled dark-haired formerly-brainwashed-by-HYDRA bestie.

>make Carol flat like a fridge
user...

They could given her some little more screen time, like she being the one figuring Zemo's plan before anyone else, mixing her up in the airport fight (that had been shown in the conceptual arts and then cut off) but, Marvel have decided to fuck up her character, such a shame; Seriously

Nothing, stupid people in tumblr are shipping Steve with Peggy, Bucky and Stark, but they are idiot! good fans ship him with Sharon (the love of his life) or with Viper.

She was supposed to have a bigger role in Civil War but it got reduced

Look at the promo images for CW. She was going to be in the airport fight on Cap's side.

The film sadly will be so much SJW'd that any chance of seeing even a little of her boobs (even with the suit on) will be practically zero, and yes user; I'm angry about it too

Nice repeating digits
Really though, there is nothing memorable about Sharon, at all. They didn't even bother to link her to Peggy. Give her a meme line, give her a cool scene, anything, for fucks sake

You're right, that thing was god-tier

That's the thing, she barely had any screen time and looking at storyboards and roughs for Winter Soldier she was going to have a bigger role in both movies but was pushed aside for other characters.

So right now she's a literally who to an OK character.

That said I don't think she's a bad character but lol her kiss with Steve really triggered a lot of fujoshits, particularly on Tumblr and /r/marvelstudios. To the point that they make up shit to hate on the character and actress.

>emotionally traumatized sister
>Peggy
wat

>her kiss with Steve really triggered a lot of fujoshits, particularly on Tumblr and /r/marvelstudios. To the point that they make up shit to hate on the character and actress.

It was mainly Stucky shippers. A huge portion of them are absolute rabid and it isn't just the female characters they go after either.

Peggy was originally her sister but they changed her to aunt and later grand-aunt as time went by.

That image is shit tho.

Stucky and some disgruntled Steggy shippers, very vocal and almost as crazy as Olicity shippers.

Stucky people are also already turning on Bucky and Natasha because Sebastian Stan likes that pairing and he's vocal about it. He also goes around instagram liking stuff about those two and commenting on it.

>Stucky people are also already turning on Bucky and Natasha because Sebastian Stan likes that pairing and he's vocal about it.

They also went after Chris Evans and left nasty tweets because he wished RDJ a Happy Birthday. These people are completely incapable of seperating fiction from reality.

The very first movie invalidates this, Steve is interested in Peg when they meet but doesn't have the confidence yet, and Bucky was earlier trying to hook them up with girls.

The reason they're both so reserved and dependent on each other now is because of all the trauma and sudden change they've been forced through. Everyone is a stranger, everything is strange and they're the only people who really understand what's happened to them and try to help each other when things go sour.

>almost as crazy as Olicity shippers
I think they are at that point since they harassed EVC on twitter and spread rumors about her in similar fashion than Oliciters do about Katie and Amell's wife.

Bucky holds on to Steve because he's pretty much the only person he has, and Steve holds on to him because Bucky is the only link to the past that he has.

Bucky was also his best friend, although some of him remains in the Winter Soldier he's not the same person Steve knew.

That said not everyone is a stranger, Steve has Sam and Sam always has his back through thick and thin.

>Flat like a fridge

Dude Brie Larson is so fucking hot.