WONDER WOMAN NOMINATED FOR BEST PICTURE

ign.com/articles/2018/01/06/wonder-woman-scores-a-huge-best-picture-nomination

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

WONDER WOMAN HAS BEEN NOMINATED FOR BEST PICTURE

For the Producers Guild Awards

Nice click bait OP

Who cares?

Cool. Does this mean the suits will tell Johns to stop warping WW's book into his retarded Fourth World fanfic?
>implying suits give the vaguest fuck about the comics
Welp, then I find it hard to really care about this.

>replying to your own post

Also, Robinson is writing WW right now, not Johns. Or are you just talking about the Grail/Babyseid stuff that Johns set up?

You posted, you care.

It doesn't matter that Robinson is writing it, he's clearly just a toady carrying out orders from editorial. Actually, I take that back, Robinson deserves part of the blame too, since a good writer would at least try to make this shit entertaining. But instead, he's clearly more than willing to just scribble out Johns' bullshit. The only thing that could possibly be Robinson's doing is the Silver Swan stuff, but that is utter garbage since Vanessa hasn't appeared in Rebirth until now, making her status as friend-turned-enemy meaningless. Fuck this run hard.

man I only want WW to get an Oscar nomination just to watch the MASSIVE shitposting and the mouse shills getting BTFO.

Did they do the same with Civil War?
Also when is the last time any capeshit won any of the big name awards? Suicide Squad won Oscar make up and Heat Legend got best supporting actor?

because in real world terms this would mean . . . what to you?

Marlel fans committing suicide means fewer Marlel fans.

A movie I like gets recognized by the academy.

and thats cool. but that has what to do with fans of other comics?

BUHHHHHHH

which in REAL WORLD TERMS (which do not include buzzwords) means what to you?

as much as it means to marvel unpaid shills.

which is what?
(see comment about buzzwords)

So...this is the power of feminism....huh?

That was the be cinecomics of the last year
Good that much that i can even call it a film

Wtf
Did you even see the film is the only time that a film has feminism as a theme without sucking
>lcogh the lasts stars wars cogh

This is the power of a WBshill. Huh. Wow.

And whitout being shitty propaganda

>movie about how a woman from an all-female society is extremely naive and needs to be told how the world works by a man every step of her journey and only solves problems by just being more violent than the men
>feminist

>Jews cast a Jewess to play Wonder Woman
>attempt to shove yet more feminist garbage down people's throats
>"It's the greatest superhero movie ever! All sorts of awards are due!"

No one fucking trusts Hollywood to do things right or even well anymore. I'm glad I pirated the shit out of this movie just to delete it later.

Wonder Woman should have feminism in it, but it shouldn't be the reason the movie is judged as good. I think the movie was just OK, good when compared to the rest of the DCU, which shouldn't make people think it was good either.

For someone who didn't even pay for his content is permitted being retarted

No film is good just because has a theme (translated: talk about something)
p.s.
Do you really think me that stupid

Maybe you didn't get me i don't thinks is the best film of the year
Just that is the best cinecomic of all that is
>i still didn't see thor rag narok

*That i have seen

>They cast a fucking war criminal as the emissary of peace
>They still kill the villain at the end

hahahahahah...did Sup Forums exploded in piss?

Know seems a more interesting film

*now

does that still have any meaning in the mind of the public? as always, it just means that they were the best fap-bait for harvey.

HAAHAHAAHAHAHA LOGAN MANLETS BTFO

I didn't see that one too
I reserve hope that those film will make revaluate about this genre
But the hope is little and i don't think is deserved

yeah. Gal did some interview with the guy who played Flash. He gushed over her (as a gay man over a feminist icon) and tried to get her to parrot him and say "I will crush the hetero-patriarchy!". it was embarrassing to watch. You could tell she didn't want to say that. she's pretty quick on her feet though, and she said something like, "I will crush sexists and homophobes". The difference between those two statements is subtle, but I think it is emblematic of how WW could be considered a feminist movie, but not a 3rd or 4th wave feminist move.

Is pretty obvioys why wonder woman see the human culture (that she see when they where doing a pretty pointless war) of that time worse than his own culture (in contrast the amazon where a pacific culture)
And is pretty obvious to see where that sense of superiority came from
And those scene where pretty funny

Of consequences is pretty obvious why she thinks woman superior to man
And is not in anyway costricted
as in shitty femminist propaganda
But weel envoloped in the core of the film

Son, you better stop on those redpills

YAS QUEEN

Eh who cares it's not gonna win.

I shouldn't expect much from the Oscars but if any superhero movie this year deserved a Best picture nomination it was Logan. WW was good to be sure but it wasn't Best Picture, wasn't even the best cape movie this year. Lady Bird will probably win anyway and then be forgotten forever. I wish Blade Runner had been nominated.

The only catefory that matters is best original song.

If you are not gonna read the article, at least read the thread, it's not nominated for the Oscars

Care about Sup Forums being spammed by a Sup Forums retard like you.

You care about this retarded Sup Forums bullshit

It's absolutely fucking absurd.
Winter Soldier, Civil War, Days of Future Past ALL were notably superior to WW.

Awwww he MAD

>PGA

So was Deadpool, which was also nominated for a Golden Globe, unlike Wonder Woman.

To be nominated at the Oscars it needs at least 5% of number 1 votes, or subsequently number 2 votes with the number 1 being highly voted. It's also just 5 slots for the nominations ballots.

There's no chance.

>Suicide Squad won Oscar make up
Star trek was fucking robbed.

I agree but it's not best picture worthy.

That's pretty cool. Based Gadot.

the movie probably will lose they only ever let artsy British shit win

It's garbage, grow up manchildren. Dunkirk is over rated as fuck, but put the 2 movies side by side and tell me Wonder Woman deserves to be nominated to anything.

Who is more desperate and obvious in motivations in this situation:

-the jew lobby that is going to great lengths to subvert all common sense and push Gadot as some sort of qualified/capable actress despite objectively being SyFy channel-tier terrible simply so that they can paint the concept of a "woman warrior" as having its birth in Israel and therefore Israel gains another layer of cultural protection by a mentally enslaved American population

-the hollywood elites that are going to great lengths to cover their perverse past misdeeds and stamp out any smoldering flames of external inspection by pushing as many women as possible into the spotlight and being seen as "allies" to a new change in the movie industry, likely in turn also buying Gadot's silence over the fact that she very obviously slept her way into roles and could bring the whole thing crashing down if she weren't placated

It's pretty obvious that she couldn't say "heteropatriarchy" because difficult word

probably option 1
the media is literally saying she was snubbed in the actors awards which is voted by every actor who is part of the guild and wants to vote

I will laugh so fucking hard when Wonder Woman isn't even NOMINATED for any award, major or technical

in the Oscars, I mean

If WW ever wins any awards it'll be entirely because of political reasons and not at all related to the quality of the film.

Civil war was even worse than the comic.

That's dumb. She clearly didn't say it because she knew it would be a dumb thing to say.

Love it when moviefags pretend to have read the comics

It means the same thing.
In a hetero patriarchy, women and gays are seen as lesser being, so sexism and homophobia.

Except sexism isn't the exclusive domain of men, therefore it doesn't necessarily equate to patriarchy.

She literally asks "what?"

If it's nominated, it will be nominated solely for Best Picture and nothing else (at least major, but quite possibly nothing else at all), which is pretty telling. How can the best picture of the year not also be a contender for something else?

>WW could be considered a feminist movie, but not a 3rd or 4th wave feminist move
there’s a 4th wave of feminism now?

A
FUCKING
STICK

I would also ask "What?" if someone told me to say that.

It's debatable. I personally don't see a clear delineation. True 3rd wave is just as vitriolic and nonsensical as the supposed 4th wave, but apparently being a loudmouth fascist asshole 24/7 on social media with no accountability towards your conduct is enough to differentiate between the two rather than an actual core concept or something equally tangible in scope.

Second half was kind of weak for actually getting best picture

Still give them major props for not having some sort of

Steve Trevor: You can't go out there, Diana! It's No man's land!

Diana: I'm not a man!

an extremely average movie nominated for best picture you say?

she asks what because she doesn't even know what it is and he has to explain
she also can't speak english

I think it's funny that Chris Pine disappeared from anything related to the movie after it was released, and that he isn't being even considered by the media or anyone else to win any awards even though he was so obviously the best part of it.

It'll get a Best Picture nominee only because the Oscars are a joke and nominate like 10 films now to appease manchildren ever since The Dark Knight.

The nominations are still a complicated process, each member can only nominate 5 movies. It has to have at least 5% of the total votes as #1.

The PGA on the other hand has 10 slots during the nominations already, and it's just a weighted ranking.

Also, they nominated 11 movies this year, which has never been done before. That's how Wonder Woman got in. The Oscar for Best Picture is not actually 10 nominees, is 5 to 10. Most years since the rule changed have had 9 nominees.

The PGA also loves blockbusters because they are producers.

>Producers guild awards
Literally who?
Someone post the full list

The Big Sick
Call Me By Your Name
Dunkirk
Get Out
I, Tonya
Lady Bird
Molly’s Game
The Post
The Shape Of Water
Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri
Wonder Woman

It could fairly win something that's not best lead actress or best picture/director

So would I.
It's like you want her to be a hardcore sjw.

Yeah they were pretty good at keeping the feminism toned down.

It qas an 8/10. Not best picture worthy but far from average.

I could see costume design or something equally unexciting.

>Dunkirk
It better not fucking win.

The chick who played eta candy should get an award. That was a great performance.

There are as many "waves" of boogeyfeminism as the complainers want to be angry at. Whenever they accumulate a new set of buzzwords to attach to things they don't like, they update their strawmen to include them.

You are aware that defining feminism in waves is academically viable? As in, LIBERAL academics?

No, wait, shit, of course you weren't aware of that. You just push out dumbfuck opinions and then either slink away into the shadows of anonymity when someone points out your 80 IQ rationale or come back with some half-assed "nuh-uh!" reply.

Nice. Too bad it'll probably lose to some oscar bait movie that came out a month or two before the nomination announcements.

>buttblasted X-fags.jpg

Sadly, that's been Robinson's MO since the new 52. Why, who knows, since he has shown himself a better writer.

>feminism propaganda nominated for an award