Does it feel a bit like before 9/11 to anyone else? It just feels like there's something that's been lifted

Does it feel a bit like before 9/11 to anyone else? It just feels like there's something that's been lifted

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Lol Fuck no

just wait till hes in office and those "people" are off streets

IM A BELIEVER

Not like 9/11 but something doesn't feel right

It's the deep breath before the plunge

coming to a timeline near you.

Eh, it just feels like a dream. Every time I hear a reporter say "President-Elect Trump," I have to pinch myself to make sure I'm awake. Once I realize I'm awake, I have a laughing fit for about five minutes. This year has been fucking nuts.

Jesus Christ that was a supremely fucked up day. I will say there is an air of uncertainty.

this, liberals hate whites even more now, race war is imminent

This post amused me. Thanks.

> implying the buildings fell after 4 minutes

Like I said, super-duper tremendously astoundingly fucked up day.

Yes absolutely. Foreign feeling

>It just feels like there's something that's been lifted
A weight off my shoulders knowing Hillary Clinton will not be president next year.

But if you're old enough, you might be having flashbacks to when Jorge won after 8 years of his friend Bill which was 10 months before 9/11.

A weight off my shoulders because I don't have to do this dumb shit for another four years. Happens every election for me.

> It just feels like there's something that's been lifted

Yeah, like we don't have to pretend to be nice to minorities. I lurve it.

Fucking this, man. I feel like pic related.

Yes Praise GEB!-chan

whats amazing is how it went straight down

We have nothing to prove
A massive ideological burden of proof has been placed on liberals by letting them know they're rapidly losing power

It's like the terrorists finally didn't win.

For fuck's sake we have the same regressive nostalgiafaggot thread every day.

Trump just won and you're still going MUH 90S, just neck yourselves already.

Just saying the sentence "Donald Trump is the 45th president of the United States" gives you a strange feeling on the inside

you got that right, there has been a major stock catastrophe at every regime change for the past 20 years

why would it change now?

GEB!

purge cali

>YOUR FUCKING FACE WHEN THE TWIN TOWERS APPEAR IN NYC AND EVERY NORMIE THAT DOESN'T KNOW ABOUT THE BERENSTEIN MEME ACTS LIKE NOTHING HAPPENED
schizophrenia confirmed

agree. victory felt good but something feels off

Sure fire may not cause a building to collapse, but what about the impact of a 747?

You're lost, Alabuharik Da'jahin. You and your prophet have no way to subvert Western Society anymore.

I was 8 years old when it happened. I obviously didn't care about world issues or politics, but i believe that was my start on keeping up with them. I remember watching the world news after supper being amazed how the ships were lighting up the shitskins

THEN I SAW HER FACE

>like there's something that's been lifted

you mean the planes?

From UK it feels like what was started on 9/11 is going to be rolled back and exposed soon and a lot of dirty little and big secrets are about to be exposed to the American public, Or I hope so anyway.

You have hope, for the last 15 years each year has looked darker than the last. This is the first time in a long time we can see a light at the other end of this looooooong tunnel

The light of Don

I think it's because even most Trump supporters weren't expecting Trump to win followed by the riots and protesting to the degree they are right after the victory, on top of the very obvious and sudden party switch again

Something's very off about this victory and I want to blame it all on education in the end since no one who's celebrating or protesting seems to have any self awareness

Something similar, yes indeed. The rebuilding has begun.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

Same here, I was actually living in pittsburgh at the time.

Does anyone think they will stop at nothing to stop trump? Or maybe just to blame something huge (ie terrorist attack that kills hundreds) on his rhetoric and maybe incite some kind of conflict

dude, i think you nailed it.. that is what it does feel like.

Thanks. Ive not seen that before. And I thought the jet fuel fire was only hot enough to sag the metal not melt it...hmm

AMERICANS:

Is it possible that the electors could betray Trump??? I saw Lady Gaga's tweet shilling hard for people to sign this petition. is there any guarantee that the electors remain loyal when the entire elite including soros is capable of doing everything?

I feel great right now. Lets be honest here. These fuckers will get bored once the new Johto Pokemon are added to Pokemon GO. They didnt even turn out to vote enough. They dont give a shit.

JET FUEL CAN'T MELT STEEL BEAMS MURRICA WAKE UP

You're right, it does feel like before 9/11.

As in we should expect another one very soon.

I really miss my towers

Hard to say, the planes on 9/11 were 767 and 757, not a 747. Empire state was hit by a B-25 which is not quite as large as either a 757 or 767, but is a bomber nonetheless.

Alex Jones celebrating Donald Trump being elected president is something that actually happened in real life.

Just let that sink in

Me too. I miss that time in American history in general. Best I can tell shit's been all downhill from that day.

The only thing I ask of him is that he keeps the neocons out

ISIS is too quiet. I got that same exact feeling earlier today.

Compared to say fifty-mile an hour winds all day long?

like a brown faggot?

>RAGGHHH THE GOVERNMENT IS EVIL, ILLUMINATI
>except when it's Trump

I can't even respect Alex Jones as a crazy conspiracy theorist anymore. He's just another puppet looking to make a quick buck.

I feel pretty good, but I don't trust it. We must remain vigilant. The forces of tardedness are already gathering behind Michelle and Chelsea.

Everyone else figured that out ages ago. He's good for a laugh though.

A 767 weighs 10x more and travels twice as fast as a B-25

Fucking Van Jones or some other CNN faggot was trying to push for this to happen. Said something to the effect of Trump needs a "happening" so he could "get out in front of it". Lel, they're sick.

Came here to say this.

Didn't trump say he was gonna reveal the classified info in the 911 commission?

I think when you take into account that:
>the towers relied a lot on their outer columns for structural integrity
>many of those columns were severed during the planes' impact
>The inner cores of the buildings sustained damage
>The remaining steel beams were weakened ( not melted, weakened) by the intense heat

I think its perfectly reasonable to say that the damaged floors could no longer sustain the weight of the 20/30 floors that were stacked on top of them. Conspiracy theorists are crazy to think the government had a hand in 9/11. The real investigation should be into Saudi Arabia's ties to 9/11.

It does like molac is dead

And a 747 weighs 205,300 lbs more than a 767. I was just putting his original question in perspective.

It's already out.

Spoiler: the Saudis did it

Something's not quite right

I have problems with the building falling at near free fall speeds into their own footprints. No doubt an airliner could have structurally compromised those buildings, but the way in which they collapsed has always been suspicious.

Actually, yes.
Any anons here have business insurance? Well, guess what they just added as part of their package plan with increased premiums? Terrorism insurance. It sounds ridiculous, given the infinitesimal odds of an attack affecting you, but then I thought about 9/11, and it all makes sense.
Remember, some guy leased out the entire twin tower complex before the attacks, and got billions of dollars in payout from insurance out of it. That's what the globalist elite are planning. They are building up a nest egg, and they will launch another false flag attack, as soon as they have enough, to discredit Donald Trump's presidency.

I have a suspicion that they will either do it midway into this term, or as a preventative measure to keep Trump out of office for a second term. Be vigilant, and stay away from HVT's.

I feel Justice has returned.

But we haven't seen her yet.

Donald was showed things he didn't believe we're real, and things that scared him.

If that's the case, and Don or any of his family close to him truly do know of us at the very least, I have a feeling that he'll be leaking some very cryptic shit to us guiding us in the right direction of what is true and what is not. Because he obviously can't just go up to the American people on day and disclose everything.

Someone should make a compilation of all Presidents right before they win the election and reaction after find out how bad it all really is.

Some might argue that he already did when he mentioned, "high flying assets" in the meeting between him and Obama.

Nixon apparently started crying after becoming president because of the things he learned.

It really makes me wonder what is so fucking bad that it causes grown men to cry or look visibly disturbed on a whole other level.

they have to give their families to the merchant as collateral. what we see are just surrogates with the First Lady being the chief lizard.

that was jimmy carter, not nixon

Didn't he hear something that went against his religious convictions a bit too much?

No, it will never feel that way again, and that is ok.

Kek

Nope its the opposite, stay woke young Sup Forumsack. The war is still hot.

Its all false flag attacks and forced memes. The violent protests are Soros funded. They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for race baiting, calls to violence.

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

Stay safe, stay vigilant, and may Kek be with you brothers

The revelation of state-secrets is generally regarded as treason. Whether Donald Trump likes it or not, he serves the United States government before he serves the people.

It is likely that even cryptically revealing certain details such as "high flying assets" could be regarded as the exposure of such state secrets and thus treason.

It is possible that we may have the first president in US history impeached for this reason.

If I had the option to know all these giant worldly (or otherworldly) secrets in exchange for my execution moments later, I'd seriously do it.

I imagine it's something along the lines of

"This is all the shady and totally illegal stuff we're doing, this is the list of reasons the government would implode if you don't obey us, and we'll destroy your reputation and life if you fuck this up"

*If he continues to behave in this manner.

Jesus this is fucking terrifying

Time to get a Sup Forumslack elected to tell all

Same, I'm feeling it.

I feel like we dodged a bullet.

Are the Princeton eggs doing anything crazy?