Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dzz6gx09zLM
youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs
youtube.com/watch?v=Kj0N-GJZLMc&t
twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/796155618440704005
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

all of them

This.

All of them survive off of YouTube money. Of course they hate someone who wants them to get a real job.

Fair point, but I'm talking about the ones who went full on libshit

FPBP

It was fucking all of them.

I don't YouTubers

>hispanic turbomanlet man-child who plays video games all day turns out to be a cuck
Really get my neurons fired up.

yogscast, but I can't really blame them as they are british and don't really comment on politics.

Hat films same thing, BUT

BUT

FUCKING SIPS DROPPING THE SHIT AND CALLED OUT TRUDEAU AS A SHIT.

#NotAllYoutubers

I knew TotalBiscuit was a fag but the true extent of his faggotry really came out

Can't believe latinos in USA are such pussies, I thought they were cool

Look at his face for literally 1 second and you'll know he's a cuck

Pretty much this.

almost forgot these fags

checked

People should be over-fuckin-joyed Shillary didn't get in the white house, she's a fuckin treasonous cunt who belongs in federal prison.

The worst part is none of that is a conspiracy either, it's all factual and confirmed by the FBI.

But these special snowflake mother fuckers just can't help but lose their collective shit because the "racists" won, despite there not being a single shred of evidence supporting that claim.

Fuck these mother fuckers.

>tfw his wife told him to fuck himself

lul

One on the left is cute.

I wanna fuck his butt hole until he agrees to vote republican. :3c

Spickety Cricket is a complete cuck.
Wow shocker.

Based Northernlion needs to tell that cuck nick to fuck off

tfw teamfourstar

I already unsubbed from angry Joe, I can't bring myself to from TFS it's too funny

He's from Austin.

Wait... they're not the same person?

>Based Northernlion
What did he say?

He didn't take sides did he?

>thinking mad mexican wasn't a cuck before

>after

more like it just proved my suspicion.

TotalBiscuit

Had no idea til I saw his wife's twitter posts someone posted here

I'll never watch another one of his videos (that aren't 40k related because literally NO ONE ELSE on youtube plays 40k games, apparently)

This fucking guy.

who are you trying to fool he's chicano as fuck

>didn't know the cuckbrothers were cucks
They have not hid their bias the entire time they've been on the internet, since the early days of youtube. How did you not know this?

1 fat and slimmer autistic dude who spent their time with a crowd of autistic kids playing minecraft or similar shit.

how did you not see this coming?

never heard of them, and i'm glad I haven't

He's a mexican.

>tfw his wife told him to fuck himself

because of what he said about the vote or in general?

well they are british. And the older ones of the group are not absolute libby loos. Simon obviously pokes fun at the left, listen to how he coments on how ridiculous the whole pepe is a nazi now bullshit.

>FUCKING SIPS DROPPING THE SHIT AND CALLED OUT TRUDEAU AS A SHIT.
What what? You have a link to that?

She voted for trump and he sperged on her.

It's on her twitter somewhere lmao.

Hey what did you expect from (((him)))?

Sad, because I thought he was the last place to get a SJW review. I knew he leaned left, I just hoped he wasn't going to sperg out.

link?

Not based Reviewbrah.

it was one of the ones where he and hat films are playing a game, can't remember which one.

They asked him if he liked truedua and he said no, and he hated his dad too. A lot.

They I think asked him one more question then dropped it, but it was pretty fast on how sips didn't like glass jaw drama teacher's dad at all.

Would you do the dirty with Hila?

Nah, not really.
I mean he was a Bernie supporter but he shits on SJW all the time.
Shat on Laci Green in his last video.

>getting paid to act angry over video games

Fuck this spic and the rest of the Youtube vloggers

7(SEVEN)dollars!

Tons of famous people are liberals, if you like DBZ don't check their twitter accounts.

Uhh.
Yeah.
Definitely.

>found out
I mean I knew but still the salt was pretty good.

Did this really happen? On stream or smt?

It was on his twitch, he deleted everything

He said he voted for Hillary dumbass

It'd be easier to post the ones who aren't cucks

She voted for Johnson. Ass Cancer was asspained because, to him, a vote for anyone other than Hillary was a vote for Hitler.

And?
He isn't crying like a bitch because she lost.

Sadly this.

Fpbp, all youtubers were btfo.

What the fuck happened to TB

>DSP didn't support Trump.
>Yet he accepted his win.

thanks man

>he deleted everything

awww

All the YouTube cucks I know had their cuck level on full display long before the election was over.

Ethan stayed based as always
youtube.com/watch?v=Dzz6gx09zLM

>DSP
DSP has, is, and will always be a giant fucking shitheel.

MrBtongue is not a cuck right?

fpbp

then you watch the wrong people

DSP is probably an alright guy. He just really sucks at video games.

based

Based DarkSydePhil has been pretty reasonable

>this thread

Back to >>>/reddit/

The kike that ripped off Sam hyde and started his murder sprees?
no

Did he support Hillary though? Or anyone? I've always been under the impression that he just doesn't care about politics in general.

And he also said he was fine with Trump winning and thinks everyone should stop bitching because their candidate lost. He also said that all the normal, hardworking people being called racist and misogynistic for no reason on a daily basis was the reason why Trump won.

>voted for Hillary

>he didn't find out before
>tfw I live in the same town as Joe

No he didn't dumbass. He tweeted out that Bernie should have won.

Every single YouTuber who doesn't work outside of youtube is a loser.

Not the one true nigga Hickok45

I'm only half serious Ethans a really laid back collected individual so I don't blame him for voting democrat, unless its like the onision affect and hes been blinded by love of his wife into doing her liberal bidding except hila is cool too.
I saw him post on twitter about democrats rigging the primaries against Bernie but I'm assuming hes just one of those moderate liberals who knows trumps not like the super devil but they just vote democrat usually because its the safest choice.

He truly is /our centrist/

Here is a good left wing youtu.be/GLG9g7BcjKs
He is not a cuck. He is actually cool.

unsubbed angry beaner cuck. he barely uploads reviews anymore, and when he does the game has been out a long time usually. so no loss there

who dat?

Ethan is one of the few Hillary voters I admire. He knows EXACTLY why Trump won and doesn't hate it.

Link? I missed her telling him to go fuck himself.

He really sperged out after all the support she has given him by staying with his cancer ridden ass.

AH WHAAAAAAT. I KEEP VOTING BUT SHE WON'T WIN. THIS DEMOCRACY IS GLITCHED. FUCKING KOJIMA

Jordyn Jones

Aka best banji

>being a grown ass man
>being able to identify more than 3 "youtubers"
gas yourselves

ProJared.

I mean, I always highly suspected he is a flaming Leftist reading between the lines of some of his comments, but he always stayed so apolitical that you could never be sure.

Sadly, he came flying out of the Leftist closet on his Twitter after Donald Trump won.

Fucking Tom Scott. New he was a leftie but I didn't realise he was a fucking complete moron.

Theese faggots.
I always knew they had a bias, but they made quality documentaries.
Then about a month or so ago they went full Buzzfeed and shilled shamelleslly for Hillary.
Never gonna watch them again.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kj0N-GJZLMc&t

DSP thread?

You didn't? How?

While he's the ultimate cuck for voting for Hillary (I was expecting him to be a 3rd party type of guy), he did deal with it in a better way.

Thing is, I can understand if you don't like Trump, but voting HIllary and actually supporting her... yeah, nah!

Actually, the guy I enjoyed the most was Bill Burr. He clearly had a great dislike for both of them and he's also not that informed to make the right decision, but he's informed enough to not make the wrong one. Big respect for that man!

As for the rest, Hillary shill youtube celebs are basically dead to me. I find it more disgusting than anything else.

I saw that faggot with the ugly face that shilled hard for Hillary, saw his video about Trump winning and it was just more promotion for shit, he's like just a huge product placement at this point, fucking disgusting how much people can whore themselves out.

>send dick pics to underaged
what a shock

>I think being an adult means being completely disconnected from popular culture

he really helped out hugh mungus (wot.) he's alright by me

What was destiny's reaction?

>needing an election to tell you 99% of "YouTubers" are cucks
Some of them are alright though
twitter.com/JonTronShow/status/796155618440704005

Angry joe went full libtard after that guy with the glasses was infiltrated by Anita Sarkesian.

I'd like to think he got pussywhipped by her... but I don't really know if he even got that far, to be honest.

Had her treason been confirmed by the FBI as such she would be in prison

>iFunny
>Linking YouTube shit
>Neo/v/ LP scum

You have to go back