youtu.be/ydrtF45-y-g
twitter.com/jbendery/status/796825797323526145
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>pro-choice
nope

Yes. She is my queen.

Anyone got anymore pics of her?

on my dick

Too young. It's going to be a Yeezy year.

>gets to be the next Mondale

Who cares?

literally who

Tulsi 2020

She's a she. She's multiracial and from Hawaii like Obama. She's young and attractive. She has a military background. She has some policies that don't align with party dogma. She was not associated with the failed Clinton campaign. I think her military experience could be crucial after four years of Trump not listening to the generals.

>not wanting nigs to get aborted

I swiggy diggly do lads

>pro-choice

Yep. Fuck Drumpf's anti-woman agenda. Women will rectify their horrible mistake in 2020.

i don't want any children murdered, black or white

She will be the nominee in 2020.

Whether it will be 2020 or 2024, she will be the first woman president. She'd be a vary hard candidate to beat.

It will be President Tulsi Gabbard vs President Natalia Poklonskaya and all disputes will be solved in panties with pillow fights.

>Woman

no

>attractive

no

>hawaiian

no

>hindu
not habbening
muricans are retarded and probably think religions other than christianity have something to do with communism

It really depends on what the Democrats do(do they learn from their failure and try to reach out to people that don't live in the city and stop calling everybody who thinks differently on issues deplorable or do they double down and bury their heads in the sand even more?)

Also depends on how good or bad Trump's presidency is. If he royally fucks up then they might not need to change.

she looks like a step in the right direction though. Better than Hillary anyway.

Dude she looks just like my aunt. Wtf, not even kidding, she is her doppelganger!

Also lots of Indian and part Indian origins this time in politics. I'm surprised

What does she believe in?

>Supports an AWB

ontheissues.org/House/Tulsi_Gabbard.htm

You can be pro choice and pro life.

I do expect him to do a very poor job but I think this election shows our party does need to change to remain relevant in the future. We at least need a change in messenger. We can do this without abandoning our progressive values.

I voted for Hillary in the primary and the general. But now I recognize that the Sanders movement has the power in the party by default. He cannot run again though imo and I do not believe Liz Warren is a good idea either. We need Tulsi or another fresh face with new ideas.

I agree with you based user. Move to Florida so you can vote for her in 2020.

>you will NEVER fug her

just kill me now

Yes.

I'm """with her"""" if you know what I mean

>Believing the DNC would allow a outlier none shill get passed nomination
Do you honestly think the DNC would allow that.

Her rack if fucking pathetic.

Yes because we lost. They'll have to. Obama is out of office unfortunately and it's just no longer the party of the Clintons.

nah.
>i personally think abortion is wrong, but i don't want it legislated against, it should be up to the mother
is just pro-choice

>ASTROTURFING THIS HARD

get out

pics plz.

As long as she goes nude

"A woman is who flat chested is very hard to be a ten."- president elect Drumpf

I disagree. I would abort a disabled child, especially if endangering the life of the woman.

>Indian
>Bernie supporter
Do you even know where you are?

I think the DNC as we have known it no longer exists, this was their last hurrah and they failed.

If she won't be the dem nominee i'll cut my left testicle.
She'll lose though if she plays the minority card

>indian
Looks like india is actually going to be a superpower by 2020.

>That faint pantyline

Swiggity swoogity

Beauty pageant owners BTFO. Retard

all of the things listed there are awful, is this a joke
she's politics-hot, she's not like hot-hot

nah Trump is absolutely correct. Small chested women cap out at an 8.

But I was referring to her rack of ribbons.

She should absolutely play up the race and woman card. It will only help her. She won't have the other problems HRC did.

>Yes because we lost. They'll have to.
They wont have to do shit because guess of exactly that. You faggots will hold the DNC to shit. Even the midst of the evidence flapping in your fucking face showing that the DNC actively rallied to kick your opinions to the curb you did nothing. Not only did you do fucking nothing you also rolled over for fucking them. You ate up their fucking narrative for why you should keep supporting Hillary even though she is against the fundamental foundation of your beliefs. The reality is, the DNC will not change and you will never get your perfect candidate.

>I think the DNC as we have known it no longer exists, this was their last hurrah and they failed.
New rats will just take over the new spots that were sprayed over with rat poison. Just look at who is in charge of the DNC right now or who is going to take over Reids position of being the biggest shill.

so scary...

He has us in the palm of his hand now :( God damn America. You made the wrong choice.

Let's see your rack >:(

but don't you think the climate will be very different after 4 years of a Trump presidency? If Trump delivers and creates jobs, especially for minorities since they make up a lot of the low wage earners then they are going to have to try something completely new to beat him. The dems are surely furious at the way the DNC has been run, costing them the election to someone they see as "literally Hitler" I just don't see how they aren't going to make huge changes.

Stop posting this thread.

The answer is no she is an abortionist.

You people never learn

Hillary was not against my beliefs. I fully supported her against Trump and Bernie. But now it's time for a change at the DNC. I didn't want it but we lost and the progressive wing of the party has the power now. Clintonism is dead. We have to focus on making Trump a one-term president. If that means we have to change so be it.

I hate how the US military hands out ribbons and medals like candy. We should do it like the British and only hand out medals for actual bravery. A POG army bitch got a arcom for "stopping cyber bullying on facebook". The army has been shit since the ens of ww2.

A POG bitch looks like she's a North Korean general.

A soldier with 20 years of service should have 5-6 medals and ribbons at a maximum. Not a POG that's never been in combat has 30 different decorations.

Also the US army uniform is the gayest thing I've seen in my life.

You can't even get Donna Brazile to resign.

You are powerless.

It is time you accept that.

She will resign. She is an abysmal failure.

>but don't you think the climate will be very different after 4 years of a Trump presidency?
Have they even implemented any reforms in their own little shit show because, of Bernie. That is simply a no.
>The dems are surely furious at the way the DNC has been run, costing them the election to someone they see as "literally Hitler" I just don't see how they aren't going to make huge changes.
I am sure they are pissed but, look at what they are mad at right now. Look at the faggots who are touting like children in the street. They aren't bitching about the DNC. They are bitching about the fucking popularity vote which will become dead once the red counties who take their sweet time to report shows Trump is going to win the popularity vote most likely. Democrats are conformists in nature. They will do what ever they can to send someone into office with a D next to their name than anything else regardless if that person is utter trash who deserves a 21 gun salute via by firing squad. The system will play them like fools and they will eat that shit up and do nothing.

>But now it's time for a change at the DNC
Which will never happen because, you faggots are conformist. You will eat shit and smile even though you don't want it
>Clintonism is dead
Which will ultimately be replaced by someone else such as Schumer or Pelosi.

That only works if she plays it discreetly. If she goes about it like hillary did and makes it a major theme for the campaign it'll only drive people away. Things like that are what surrogates are good for

Really like her, but she is only 35 right now. So in 2020 she is not even 40. there will be some dumb Hillary 2.0 (Pocahontas maybe) put forth for the nomination.

No thanks, Trump again in 2020, then maybe we can talk.

>rack
>in uniform

Kys mah dood

America isn't germany m8.... Democrats may be stupid to some degree but they aren't downright german level masochistic

I fucking wish.

Howard Dean is already looking at running

Florida is too backwards for my taste. New England is better. I hate the heat.

Miss Gangbang 2020?

Jim Webb is their best bet in 2020. But honestly its looking like the progressives will kill the establishment libs and push the most far left candidate they can find.

Why do people keep calling her an Indian?

Because they are dumb and read Hindu = Indian

she's my new waifu and i've supported trump since the RNC

Aren't women from Samoa supposed to weigh like 300lbs?

This one is yummy

Place your bets people

Unless they find something horrific. They should put her ass on the path to candidacy.

I'll 2020 her bid if you know what I mean.

Shitskin kike no thanks

>no mexican spouse
Almost a complete package

Eww her skin is terrible. Bitch needs to moisturise.

if republicans get a black evangelical woman who wants to ban abortion, is it sexism that will keep her from the white house?

If she does her presidency naked I'll vote for her

I'd meme that all night long

uh-uh honey, Kardashian 2020 nigga Kenya is on the couch tonite gurl mmmhmmm

Sup Forums is swarming with bernie voters right now and idk why...

looking for answers.

Salt-N-Pepa - Let's Talk About Sex
youtu.be/ydrtF45-y-g

>New rats will just take over the new spots that were sprayed over with rat poison.
idk man, the young progressives might actually take over
pic related is from here:
twitter.com/jbendery/status/796825797323526145

Those are acne scars, Mohammed. I've got them, myself. I still think she's hot as fuck.