Wonder Woman

>Diana has become an non-entity in her own book
>everything revolves around Fourth World shit
>pacing is slower than ever
>Jason is cancer
>Vanessa being brought back, but without the build up required to make the Silver Swan stuff matter
Holy shit, fuck Geoff Johns, fuck James Robinson, and fuck the Fourth World.

It's a might fucked when the best run in Rebirth so far has been Fontana's fluff piece. WW/Conan has been pretty solid, can we get Gail back on the title? Say what you will, but at least her run was actually about, y'know, Wonder Woman.

>fuck the Fourth World
No

more like fuck johns fourth world

Seriously, even the fucking Anti-Monitor-oh sorry, Mobius-has been shoved into the Fourth World now. Fuck this shit.

There is nothing wrong with the Fourth World stuff or Diana not being the focus.
It's no different then with Thor we don't just come to read him we come to get epic god battles & mythology.

Yes

>we come to get epic god battles & mythology
On that note, what are the Titans up to? I remember them being a good excuse for mythic crossovers.

In the new 52 Cronus was trapped in Hell with no Stomach, First Born fed Hades to him over and over again.

Dude, it's one arc. Shut the fuck up.

>or Diana not being the focus.
There is absolutely something wrong when the main character of the book isn't the main focus. It's why it's called Wonder Woman, not Johns' Fourth World Adventure.

But she isn't that complex of a character we want to see her interacting with cool stuff not sitting at a fucking coffee shop monologing her life story.

>But she isn't that complex of a character we want to see her interacting with cool stuff
>we want to see her interacting with cool stuff
>Interacting
>with cool stuff
Her role in the story is barely above spectator, and there is nothing cool about Johns OCs

>not sitting at a fucking coffee shop monologing her life story
Yeah, because Jason monologing his life story is so much better.

I will concede your point about Jason's monologing.
But Grail is sexy & bad ass as fuck.

>can we get Gail back on the title?

Shut up stupid cunt

>But Grail is sexy & bad ass as fuck.
She like a character that strayed from the 90s and somehow made it's wat to current times, only thing she is missing is being drawn by Liefeld

>and fuck the Fourth World.
And fuck you too wonder woman fag. We don't like it any better than you do.

Fuck off. I read Wonder Woman for Wonder Woman. If I wanted Greek myth shit, I'd check out the millions of other works that exist to suck off the myths of a shithole country.

>she isn't that complex of a character
Neither are the vast majority of well known main characters, yet people still prefer the story be about said main character. What's your point?

You sound like a Geoff Johns fan. Are you?

Yes and the bad art\anatomy is what ruined many 90s characters.
Fix that and there is nothing wrong with many 90s badasses.

Most of the time.
Everyonce and a while he will shit the bed (Diana attacking Hal in the Graves arc of JL) but he is very much among the most consistently decent to grest writers I can think of.
And Darkseid War was fucking great.

The year one chapters are the best of her run. Fuck the Fourth World shit.

>Wonder Woman lacks a driving motivation as her goals are vague and her adversaries are only partially related to her abilities and qualities
>Rucka had the opportunity to rewrite her origin and first adventure
>Rucka had the opportunity to reestablish her character goals in Rebirth
>Rucka could have saved us, but instead he kept it safe and tried not to completely piss off the Azzcolytes
>Now we're stuck with James Robinson's wonder twin nonsense
It hurts

>and fuck the Fourth World.

Fuck you the Cheetah work was phenomenal, Rucka did for her what TAS did for Mr Freeze.

I knew it.

Retconning the Azzarellozons was the biggest mistake in WW history.

Well, maybe second biggest after Amazons Attack.

It seems like no one is EVER happy with where a Wonder Woman book goes. This is the reason why writers retcon shit every time they pass the torch

It seems partially due to the denial that she's a superhero. That fucking sword says it all, really.

She really needs a second monthly title. Not some shitty weekly digital first comic or an team-up comic, just a monthly to flesh out her world with adventures that are different than the main book like her having adventures with Donna, introducing old villains to modern day, and other thing while the main book deal with the more popular WW characters.