Admit it, Luna Loud is just a cheap rip off of her

Admit it, Luna Loud is just a cheap rip off of her

Die you degenerate Barneyfag

I would bang both! At the same time!

I'd really like it if you were beaten to death

Both use ugly sameface character models in their shows so who cares.

You got him fast today, did you tip him off or something?

Fucking get hanged you degenerate waste

I really wish you would stop fucking your dog.

That so awesome song from rainbow rocks was so trash. Especialy the full length version.

2012 was 6 years ago.

>it’s a barneyfag thread
Kek

Not hard when it's not even hidden.

Here comes the brony police with their agenda to try to slander those who don't like their shitty show. How surprising.

>ugly
Bahah.

>I want to cum inside Luna Loud

here comes the faggot sucking my dick cause i like mlp

Fucking die in pain

Don't come to a brony website then.

You're barking up the wrong tree, Lee. I just want you to leave that poor dog alone.

You should kill yourself you fucking waste of life

Just like your dog from it's anal tear?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This never was one, you fucking retard, and you faggots hijacking it to fulfill your agenda doesn't count.

I wasn't here when this shit was happening but its posts like these that make it impossible for me that it was the bronies who got themselves kicked off as opposed to triggered autists like this.

can i fuck your mom til we both die?

Lee Goldson? More like Lee's dog son!

Oh hey, another slandering brony trying to make other people look bad in order to take the focus away from how they're complete wastes of life.

>implying Sup Forums isn't a bunch of self hating bronies
Just because you are a raging autist doesn't mean we all are.

you're pretty much spot on.
autistic rage by everyone got so out of hand that the mods moved mlp discussion to quiet them down.

How many dog lives have you wasted from fucking them?

Dude you're fucking sick if you fuck dogs in real life, you're a waste of life, I hate retarded people for this reason

Dammit Mung show some mercy.

I'm not seeing it.

And? These faggots still need to be fucking gutted.

Imagine being so much of an autist that you spam shit when you see a pic of a child's tv show

You're arguing with something that is older than the dog you're fucking it's basically a lost cause.

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about, they're just making things up and using me as a scapegoat because they know they're not allowed to bitch at the mods for not allowing them to post their shitty show on here, so they just use me as an alternative. Pathetic.

Is that fake goo shit or a fuckton of real semen?

I watched a few episodes of the unspeakable horse cartoon this weekend for the first time, it alright

THEIR SHIT'S NOT ALLOWED OUTSIDE OF THEIR CONTAINMENT BOARD, AND THEY ALL NEED TO FUCKING DIE.

Lee, this is your intervention. Put the dog down. It isn't right.

The mods are just doing their job, if they delete the thread that's ok, you on the other hand are abusing an animal and must be stopped.

You know what else isn't allowed? Ban evading.

Dude, you seriously are an awful disgusting human, you need to be curb stomped. I'm telling my Canadian cousins you fuck dogs.

Fuck off, you're far more degenerate than any brony. How's your dog, by the way?

WRONG. It's DEGENERATE BULLSHIT, it ALWAYS HAS BEEN.

Reminder that you bronies are only getting angrier that I'm continuing to BTFO so you're still making shit up. Keep deluding yourself, it'll never pan out.

Isn't that basically what you're doing but in reverse?