I'm a liberal, but I'm now considering to get a gun because of the election

I'm a liberal, but I'm now considering to get a gun because of the election.

I'm not terrified of the current administration for the next four years. They really can't do much (except maybe speed up deportations). I'm more terrified by their supporters and what they're going to do to those who are against the presidency. There's already been news of hate crimes on minorities and ethnic groups. Some vandalism too. Plus, riots in the city from the other end.

I never thought it would come to this. And this is not a troll, I'm genuinely concerned. But, I'm starting to feel less safe in this country. So I think I'm going to get fire arms just to protect myself.

You win, guys. I now see the importance of needing a weapon to protect myself. And I predict others will do the same. But for that to happen, you had to make this a dangerous enough place for that. I hope you're happy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g
washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/18/obama-backers-threaten-postelection-violence-griev/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>There's already been news of hate crimes on minorities and ethnic groups

>being scared by fake stories made up by activists on facebook who think it will change the result

It's your 2nd amendment right, exercise it.

You need to be more afraid of the violent shitlibs and piss babies. Look into who funds BLM. Why are there charter busses moving provocateurs around the country? A lot of the outrage is being engineered. Investigate who is funding it, it is very telling.

A lot of the shit you see on social media is faked. Either by more provocateurs or attention whores. Do you really think these "evil racists" waited for Trump to win before playing their cards and spray painting shit? Come on use some critical thinking friend.

It doesn't feel too good does it

That is, being the subject of racial mob attacks

It's an exact mirror of the fake stories after Brexit, that were debunked. Muricans are too dumb to pay attention to foreign countries so they didn't have the ability to get deja vu.

It's likely a government or Soros-funded psyop put in place in case of a bad outcome against globalism. It's some kind of scorched earth policy to soften reactions when they use litigation or other fuckery to block a result.

Its not the trump supporters attacking dems and firebombing dem stations, but by all means

Yeah if you want to virtue signal do it twitter bud

It's literally you guys out there flipping cop cars beating white people and burning shit. And half the "violence against ethnic groups" stories are complete bullshit.

If you ever need a firearm to protect yourself, I 100% gurantee it will be from a clinton supporter

dude the violence almost always was from bernie or hill supporters have you ever seen trumpers raid a hillary rally? yeah me neither also the stories with a few exceptions are almost carbon copies of brexits made up bullshit stories that even the police confimed was bullshit.

Whatever calms your soul, faggot.
Have a (you)

Nothing will happen to you you fucking idiot. The most that will happen is someone on the internet might call you a dickhead. Either way, like the other user said. It's your 2nd amendment right to get a gun. It's not like the bill of rights only applies to republicans and anyone right of center.

I'll only start caring about these """hate crimes""" until they're caught on video. Most of seems pretty fake senpai.

Although you should still buy a gun, just in case.

Listen up you fucking faggot: no one wants to hurt you. Stop being a fucking pussy already.

CTR

I do get a kick out of the Jewery being so blatant. I wonder what I would have thought of all this shit before I became woke? I really did have my head up my ass and have enjoyed taking an interest in politics and digging into what's actually fucking happening in the world. These tricks are whats pissing people off and pushing them to Trump and nationalism. Yet they just keep doubling down and it just keeps blowing up in their faces.

What's pissing me off is there's a BLM protest in my city tonight and my woman gets off work during that time right in the area they're going to be chimping out. She doesn't want me to take time off work to make sure she gets home ok. I think I'm going to have to do it regardless.

There's nothing wrong with knowing you're never really safe when you're walking outside.

if the trump administration leads to higher wealth inequality and the creation of yet another bubble because of wall-street due to the slashing of regulations, I guarantee you we will see the rise of a militant occupy wall street.

Arms yourself. Arm all those around you.
We need to convince all our fellow liberals to hop on the gun meme too. We're at severe disadvantage.

>I now see the importance of needing a weapon to protect myself.

Good.

IT's our right to own a firearm.

>There's already been news of hate crimes on minorities and ethnic groups.

Clever... soros put you up to this, didn't he?

Trying to cover the shipment of firearms that the Clinton Foundation is bringing into the country from overseas?

Trying to meme a civil war to enact martial law, are we?

You have the right to self defense, we all do, it's the second ammendment.....

But don't go trying to tear the country apart so that the globalists can destroy it.

gross. reptile scum, go back to jidf

>And this is not a troll, I'm genuinely concerned
that's because you've been lied to your whole life. Stick around and learn about what's really going on in the world, media manipulation, the 2nd amendment, and poc privilege
You sound 12 so here's some Disney pills
youtube.com/watch?v=JWzjn0N9g4g

If only I could get paid for triggering you with my mere flag.

head over to /k/ , but they'll tell you the same.

the Remmington 88 maverick 12 gauge shotgun with a shockwave raptor grip is the absolute best budget home defense option at the moment.
If you absolutely must go for a pistol, an excellent novice choice is a .357 revolver for either carry or home defense.

No need for an arsenal. Make a good educated single choice with a budget in mind, keep it clean and properly stored, and move on with your life.

Same. My dad is buying new ones for the family and we're all signing up for lessons. I was going to save up for one anyway but hey, free Glock 17. I can put that money towards buying a rifle or shotgun.

washingtontimes.com/news/2012/oct/18/obama-backers-threaten-postelection-violence-griev/

>The tolerant and peaceful left

Same shit, different election year
Fucking special snowflakes.

That awkward fucking moment when you realize "having a gun makes me feel safer" was always true

Welcome to our side. Logic.

Just remember, once you buy those guns there is no turning back.

>I'm a liberal,
>I'm terrified

Yeah no surprises there. Get a gun if you really want, faggot. No one believes your made up bulls hit about "hate crimes" when liberals are the ones rioting.

and then they posted the video about the two niggers beating up a trump voter for no reason.

>The End

You have two thread on two boards.
Get fucked.

>half
you're being far too generous

All the organized violence seems to be coming from your side.

There are as many hate crimes reported against Trump supporters as there are against the groups you mentioned, and the latter mostly involve some twitter feminist claiming their sister's friend was a victim without notifying the police. One has already been debunked as a hoax.