MGTOW Thread - Men Go Their Own Way Thread

Can we have a MGTOW thread? I just found out my girlfriend (of 9 years) has been cheating on me since 2009. I found her snapchat and kikebook messenger. I feel completely demoralized. I don't think I will ever date a girl ever again, at this point they are all the fucking same. I will never get married unless adultery/infidelity results in the death sentence, until paternity fraud results in the death sentence, and alimony is abolished.

They're all the fucking same. Every single fucking one of them. They're subhuman fucking trash. I hope Israel nukes the grain belt and they all fucking starve to death.

seems like the solution for you and her would be murder-suicide

She cheated on you because you're obviously a bitch.

> I just found out my girlfriend (of 9 years) has been cheating on me since 2009.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales deeply*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*record scratch*
*freeze frame*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*neurons stimulating*
So delicious. So nutritious. Its texture that of the finest Persian tapestry. Its fragrance akin to an eccentric cheese of le cordon bleu. My tounge wrapping gently around its entirety causing my neurons to depolarize by opening ion gated potassium channels in which calcium flows down its concentration gradient to stimulate the corpuscles on my tounge as I separate the skin from the shaft. Ever so gently I tossle his black-cock foreskin between my lips in a fashion similar to tasting a fine wine. This fine wine however is all mine :)

Cuck

Bump

Hahaha hahahaha
Hahahaha

They're not all cheating lying whores. But they all have the potential to become cheating lying whores.

That is why our ancestors put boundaries on them (baw baw "oppressed them"). They knew the nature of women and kept it in line to protect themselves and their societies.

>Has been cheating on you for 7 years

Well, you clearly chose to date a bitch. Making a law to punish infidelity wouldn't change that.

All you can do now is let her entire family and social circle know about her tendencies. Make sure every guy she ever dates knows about her indiscretions.

OP here, I want to suck that dogs penis

Prime example of what MGTOW really is: bitter, angry losers who lash out at "LITERALLY ALL WOMEN" because they are too low-energy and low-status to keep a woman's interest.

I have around a dozen female friends, and threads like this are fucking hilarious to me because you clearly have never spent any real time around normal women, because if you had, you would understand that women have all the same variations in personality that men have, and there are literally hundreds of different kinds of women.

Stay mad, faggot, but don't blame women for not wanting your weak ass. Lol.

>Well, you clearly chose to date a bitch. Making a law to punish infidelity wouldn't change that.

Im so fucking angry I didn't even realize that's what I want. I want her to be punished. I want her to suffer.

It hurts.

This.

I've dated whores and I've dated good women. Learn the difference. Yes OP, you had a rough experience. A really rough one actually. But there are real women out there, just make sure you notice the warning signs earlier

Look on the bright side, OP. Now you are free.
Women are a ball and chain around the ankles of men. We can only ever achieve our potential when we dismiss females from our lives.

They have nothing to offer us besides misery, resent, spite, and hate.

How am I low status? Im an absentee landlord making 15k per month. I have abs. Im an instructor at our sportsmans club. I own my own engineering firm (desu its a machine shop and im the only engineer). I understand PUA. The guys she cheated on me with are literally drug addicts and alcoholics with part time jobs. I understand where you are coming from but it cannot be status.

My girlfriend dumped me a few months ago

First break up, and our love was intense. Needless to say, I genuinely felt like dying.

I've learned a lot since then, but the heart break was so traumatic that I don't think I can take another one...

I'm scared to fall in love again bros, is it worth it?

The pain will go away slowly user, at least you didn't marry her.

If he wasn't keeping her interest, why didn't she break up with him seven years ago? Pretty shitty to pretend to love someone for all that time.

>cheating for seven years
wot

Cuck

In my opinion, no. But im emotionally distraught.

What warning signs? She sucks me off, she buys me guns, she takes me out and insists on paying. According to PUA I had her fair and square. We never fight. This feels like a complete blindside. What warning signs?

I feel like my life is a lie

She has sexual relations outside of marriage. That is THE warning sign.

Where is she now?

>2016
>not sucking cock
being a fag is the ultimate red pill

Fuck off JEWTOW

And she deserves to suffer. But would that make you happy in the long run?

One thing which has always worked with my relationships is knowing as much as you can about the other person.

Once you know who you are dealing with, you can decide how much effort you should put on the relationship. Some girls are just for fun, others have the potential to be something more, and others are truly keepers.

The worst thing you can do is to treat a bitch like a keeper.

>Cheating since 2009
Damn that sucks. Jesus man, fuck that shit. This is why I go full NSA on every woman which I date.

Women without a strong father figure will behave like this.

Also hot women who have thousands of thirsty cock hungry fuckers after them too.

This is why the white man is losing now....he has become too soft because his father and his father's father didnt teach the males to respect yourself and your dignity AND NOT FUCK ANYTHING THAT disrespects them.

They dont care...the white male will cuck itself in the hopes of banging her....wtf is that shit?

Leave crazy whores alone and you'll be fine

This meme is stale.

>Observe unjust divorce laws, rapid infidelity, cost benefit analysis, and countless anecdotal examples you've personally seen
>Conclude that getting married and starting a family is too risky and not in your best interests
>HAHA LOW STATUS BETA MALE WHO HURT YOU BRO NOT ALL WOMEN BUDDY NICE RATIONALIZING FAG NO WOMAN WOULD WANT YOU ANYWAY LOSER IMPLYING THIS IS BY CHOICE NECKBEARD VIRGIN

Sorry but she's been cheating on you for 7 of those 9 years and you didn't suspect a thing?

Were you actually in love or just blinded by your own attachment? Sorry to hear, it just seems that there would be some kind of warning signs that it wasn't a healthy, functioning relationship over that sort of time period.

Regardless, no they're not all the same but experiences like that do shake up your world view and make you re-evaluate whether you could ever fully dedicate yourself again. I wouldn't necessarily say it's a bad thing, you'll just be more sceptical in the future and will be prepared to take things much more casually before you decide to invest in somebody seriously.