DUDE WHAT IF MORDECAI AND RIGBY WERE IN A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP?

DUDE WHAT IF MORDECAI AND RIGBY WERE IN A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3bZcVVFtRpk
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcNVKaBlNm0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

dude what if those buddy thunderstruck homos were in a relationship

Oh is this out?
Is there much Dude Weed Lmao? That was my biggest concern with this show.

Well i'm retarded. Just saw the sneak peak in the thumbnail.

Are you implying they weren't?

DUDE WHAT IF MORDECAI WAS A HUMAN DOUCHEBAG AND RIGBY WAS A PLUMP 30-YEAR-OLD WOMAN?

In the filename I mean.

needs a r34 pic

That's a surprisingly detailed car interior.

Looks more like a tall, humanoid Eileen.

>RIGBY WAS A PLUMP 30-YEAR-OLD WOMAN
Literally the ideal woman

There's a very good chance this show is going to bomb and it's going to show what a one note hack the creator was.

Ten years from now he won't have work AND his reputation will be destroyed. He shouldn't have got greedy.

Why is she "Rigby"? What are the similarities?

the way she enunciates her lines

The scene in the trailer where the bunny toy is stuck in a car and Quintel’s self insert is being crushed to death trying to get it made me uncomfortable. I don’t think they’d kill off the main character or anything, but for some reason I hope the little girl doesn’t lose her toy.

Regular Matters

I'd marry that on the spot, or atleast get into a long lasting relationship with such a woman.

She's his best friend, because that's what marriage is.

What is your beef with J.G Quintel? I mean yeah the dude seems like a hipster douchebag, but that's not enough to hate him.

I don't hate him?

Rigby is based on his wife.

>"are you close?"
>"close enough"
>cut to title

Actually kino

the rule 34 and furry art already paints a vivid image of what a sexual relationship between
Mordecai and Rigby.

>DUDE WHAT IF MORDECAI AND RIGBY WERE IN A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP?
that would have legitimately made Regular Show a much better show, get rid of all the romance horseshit and just keep the Mordo/Rigs dynamic of them busting balls but doing it because they're dating and that's how they show affection
for once the gay furry fags were in the right

>literally posting unironically

They fuck.

prove me wrong using arguments beyond "fags are gross"
which is a respectable argument but doesn't matter in regards to improving RS's quality

A homosexual relationship in a kids cartoon would be too distracting from the 'slice of life' theme of the show.

only if you put that much importance on it. Mordecai's shitty drama with the bird bitch and cloud bitch were a lot more distracting than a casual relationship with Rigbone would've been.

True, but they were more realistic and even relatable for some viewers.

I suppose so, but I just couldn't deal with it man. stuff was very boring

That's kinda why 'slice of life' shows are a double-edged sword. You either nail it or you don't.

>tumblr gif

Why are they doing this as animation when it could be live action?

cause regular show man

I want to marry this woman.

Oh my god, he beats his wife?!

>rigby
she's got the same voice as Eileen

Is that the guy from horribel histories? Ben Willbond?

Why does he call his wife the one cheek wonder

HmmmmMMMMM

For the drug trip sequences.

Rigby most likely already was. Hell, they all had children in the final.

This could be said for literally 99% of shows on TV, comics and movies.

>The Virgin Hirsch
>The CHAD QUINTEL (WOW!)

woah

I don't get why people point out "celebrities" doing the hover hands, if hundreds of people were getting their pictures taken with me, I wouldn't touch them either.

comic cons and those types of things get the worst sicknesses

Didn't Hirsch leave his super hot cosplay girlfriend or was it the other way around?

t. Hirsch

fucking americans and their paranoid brains
they don't deserve the attention, less so with clean looking fans like that girl

Holy shit you're right.

Make this the next scandal.

Agreed

truth

>dude went for his tomboy bf and started a family with her

I demand a prequel episode

>Have money
>Allow yourself to be photographed touching some attention whoring cosplayer
>In the year 201X of our Lord
I implore you to reconsider.

Oppic looks like Gravity Falls slash.

That's the thing. He's not touching her.

Not as bad as when he killed her

youtube.com/watch?v=3bZcVVFtRpk

Nigga in this day in age hover hands is a good idea so you don't get accused of being handsy

>touching a girl in public
>even once
>in this day and age

You wanna get accused of rape?

If this isn't in the show, I'm going to be disappointed

No, the mom in this show might be related to cassia or whatever her name is (it'd be awkward if it wasn't and awkward if it is) but Rigby was just a college dude bro friend expy, he didn't base him on a specific person like Hirsch did with Soos, Wendy, Stan, Dipper, and Mabel

Hirch was literaly having sex with this girl tho.

He was dating a fan-first boyfriend-second and she was an attention whore.

Neither JG or his wife has much prominence on the internet and their lives are kept pretty hidden. He doesn't spill everything every day on twitter like most celebs/show creators do.

>clean looking fans like that girl
you don't know manzi

How can you be so retarded? No one is saying touch every girl you stand near. Hover handing is cringe because it shows intent to touch a girl and cowardice to follow through. If you don't want to touch anyone, don't put your hand up in the first place.

>2 girl icons
>1 guy
progressive

I wish Sup Forums didn't shun discussion of RS so hard

I get this is a cosplay, but doesn't she feel ashamed or embarrassed about being naked in public?
I mean, yeah, people with great bodies love to show their figure off out of pride, but Nonon's nudist beach outfit is just... I don't know, I would feel dead inside if I ever wore that shit outside of my home or in a cosplay party with my close friends.

Tied hair, leggings and a sports bra will never not get to me

yeah, the dynamic between Mordecai and Rigby is so closely-knit I don't know why they weren't gay for each other.

Same reason why King of the Hill is animated instead of live-action; gets better attention, better marketability, and the absurd scenarios would be much easier to animate than to get an entire scene with expensive equipment set up.

Cosplay is not consent to touch another person. Cosplay is absolutely consent to take a picture and anyone who argues otherwise is completely insane.

>. I don't know, I would feel dead inside
She has a tatoo and cosplays. Of course she is dead inside.

Some people like being more exposed some people less. It’s more about what people are comfortable with personally.

you just remind me of this

>if two men are friends they should have to fuck each other in the ass, it's just weird if they don't

Amazing. These people are like the gay taliban. Do you have any idea how much damage you freaks are doing to gay people who just want to live their lives in peace?

No, I mean... You know that feeling where you do something so embarrassing that you start panicking and can almost physically feel your heart sink?
How does she not feel that while having 95% of her skin exposed?

I guess, but she's one slip away from having her privates exposed. I honestly can't fathom being that comfortable with public nudity.

>How does she not feel that while having 95% of her skin exposed?

She's sexy so she doesn't give a fuck. There is no objective criticism that can be made of her. She's not even actually naked, she's basically wearing an unusual bikini. How do you handle going to a beach?

A beach is different because everyone else is out there for a swim and it's warm, so it makes sense to only wear a bikini.
But a cosplay convention? I really do understand she has a great body, but just the thought of putting myself in her shoes and imagining how all the creeps staring at you is just too much for me.

That's hot

A convention center is also warm with dense air( sorry don't have an english word for that one)

You mean humidity?

She's probably wearing three pasties.

No, the air is thick, but not with water.

>only 3
So if she bends over, you can see her butthole?

Air can't really be thick with anything besides water and remain breathable. You mean it smells bad?

I know what you mean now, but I don't think there's a word for that anyway.

Are you trying to say that you can breathe water?

>no gif of him doing this to her naked breasts

Because she knows if she gets a wrong look or gets side swiped she can get them in trouble

Being in public is consent, cosplay has nothing to do with it.

They're MARRIED

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcNVKaBlNm0

>201X