Why do the ladies love him, so much so they had to label his missle a choking hazard?

Why do the ladies love him, so much so they had to label his missle a choking hazard?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oHC1230OpOg
youtu.be/jn_J425eo3Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's literally the Man with No Name. The general sense of him in Empire is that his actions, which throw the protags into chaos and bolster the actions of an evil empire, are nothing to him. The sense is that, when that film ends, Boba goes off and does something else, equally as nonchalant and cool.

Of course, he got a definitive end, and his fans have been REEEE-ing since '83.

>Of course, he got a definitive end
youtu.be/oHC1230OpOg

He was well raised

>literally doesnt care hes some test tube abomination, loves and treats him as a son
Call me a faggot but thats heart warning as fuck

Jango was a really good dad.

I’m fine with Boba being a clone but Boba having the Kiwi will always bug me

Im suprised no one got OPs joke yet

Obligatory

So you watched that documentary too then?
>The creators of He-Man were apparently the biggest assholes on the planet.

Ive known about the rocket firing boba fett fiasco for years. But yes, i saw the documentary too
>I DONT FUCKING CARE, PAINT THE FUCKING CAT GREEN AND PUT A FUCKING SADDLE ON IT YOU LITTLE BITCH

>Fucking dykes made He-Man gay with their She-Ra bullshit.

>HAHA THE WORKERS ARE GETTING SICK FORM OUR TOY BECUASE IT SMELLS FUCK THOSE CHINKS

>Literally making shit up at the pitch meetings.

>one of the villains was literally going to be named sea-man

>TFW there was no moment of samuel jackson going all out as mace windu

Can I read about this somewhere?

there's a Netflix documentary. The Toys That Made Us. they have a He-Man episode.

Its on netflix, the series is called “the toys that made us”. They have episodes based on he man, barbie, gi joe, and star wars so far, theyre going to get another 4 episodes in a few months, and i know one of them will be about transformers.

why did they color him that way?

They didnt know what his coloring was going to be at that time. Originally he was going to be an all white super stormtrooper instead if a bounty hunter

youtu.be/jn_J425eo3Q

Fun fact:they filmed a scene of boba crawling out of the sarlacc and it wouldve been one of the first ever post credits scenes, but george cut it at the last minute, and to this day its unreleased

Fuck, that would have been amazing. And just from a purely business standpoint, that would have sold so many fucking toys. I wonder why he scrapped it?

I know george wanted to let the brand sit for a while. Even kenner came up with a new storyline to sell new toys, and he rejected it. Call george a hack, but he was a good business man, and knew at that point not to oversaturate the market with star wars and the power of nostlagia it would have by releasing phantom menace 16 years later. Still, i wish he made a follow up movie shortly afterwards, instead of the shit prequels we got, and even then the sequels we eventually did get are the worst movies in all of star wars.

Fair enough, I suppose. I agree with you on everything else. Still, as far as I'm concerned now, Boba crawled out. It's canon.

>Still, as far as I'm concerned now, Boba crawled out. It's canon.
It is still, even under the disney canon

Really? When I heard the got rid of the extended universe, I assumed that was the end of that.

>one of their more marketable characters
>changing canon that he died again
Disneys incompetent as fuck but theyre not that stupid