Look what you've done to her

Look what you've done to her.

Someone found her just walking her dog in the woods alone, you fucking drumpfkins have sent her into a pit of depression

Other urls found in this thread:

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/11/10/woman-goes-for-post-election-walk-woods-bumps-into-clinton-doing-same/hY274rlrLFmyeoNXe3dZUL/story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_Tdlg2JXuaQ
youtu.be/g02QU-xPV1I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>look what you've done to her

That's the first time she's looked genuinely happy in over a year.

You're welcome, Hillary.

They are way too fucking close.
She's alone with her infant duaghter
Bill and Hill are alone hiking.

This shit is so fake.

Please tell me this was taken in Suicide Forest

>natural smile
>enjoying nature
You're welcome. Sup Forums really is the nicest board.

we ended her political career.

that's what.

this image is brutally fake.

She was with Bill, who the fuck do you think was holding the phone

This has got to be staged. Hilary's a former First Lady. Her Husband was president. Why was some rando allowed within sixty paces of her without being slammed to the ground by Secret Service?

No, it was some weird PR thing. The woman's name is Margot Gerster and she worked on Hillary's campaign.

>Dat babies face though
:3

not fake at all.

#LOCKHERUP

That child has seen some shit.

Let's not forget the half dozen SS agents off camera and the other half dozen snipers zoomed in on the woman and the baby

It's clearly a staged photo

no, it's a digitally altered image. not staged.

No more Hillary threads. After you beat King Koopa you don't dwell on it. You move to take out Bowser and finish the game. She's gone, leave her alone. Sage

Thank you for this. It's nice to have evidence to to back up what i already know.

THIS is what an unstaged election week pic looks like.

Of course it was fucking PR. You think anyone would notice otherwise?

Shit she's just out there buying that Mexican baby to eat

Hillary's final lie to the American people.

You are a free country. People can hike alone with their daughters.
She already conceded, there is no need to fake this as she'd start a civil war if she'd contest the presidency at this point..

>Lasko

Now that Moloch has been destroyed by Lord Kek, she is human once again.

You are welcome Hillary, you are welcome. :')

Hillary looks exhausted.

0/10 Fake and gay.

this, the woman was on CNN today and sounds like some political underling

Hillary is going to appear to age 20 years over the next 6 months.

No more "treatments" and injections to make her look artificially young from black pen doctor.

They only really kinda look the same tbqh

u got dat honey nut?

>found this guy in the IRC. Found this guy in the IRC. He wasn't behind a proxy. Now he's holding a fan bout to get his shit pushed in

FAKE AND STAGED

I agree, she doesn't deserve this...she deserves to be hanging from a noose right now.

time for a lesson in vision. look at the woman's shirt. it's brightly illuminated by a light source to the left. what could this be? well, it would have to be the sun, obviously. So why are neither of them casting a shadow?

look at hillary's face. the light source is also coming from the left, but the angle isn't as steep. look at the baby's hat. we would see a shadow on the right if it were being illuminated from the same light source. none of this is even close to being consistent. there are three separate lighting environments going on here.

O that is another one of Hillary's slaves

That's why the Facebook name matches the name in the article, right you fucking idiot? Shut the fuck up and never post on this board again.

bostonglobe.com/news/politics/2016/11/10/woman-goes-for-post-election-walk-woods-bumps-into-clinton-doing-same/hY274rlrLFmyeoNXe3dZUL/story.html

>wtf you keep huma on a shorter leash than your dog

They are trying to soften her image to illicit sympathy for the pardon or she's about to get 25 to life by big dick Rudy or Comey.

>Sup Forums has effectively used numerical Ouija to call on an Egyptian frog God to exorcise Moloch from possessing Hillary
>she now feels refreshed and happy like Regan in the ending of The Exorcist

Everyday I grow more certain that Sup Forums are the good guys

So who do you think they were killing in the mountain?

Has anyone seen Podesta?

>he still hasn't take the red pill
Sup Forumsacks are the sanest group of people for years now

Shes running from the law.

Wait so who took the picture? If this was some random encounter wouldn't it be a selfie?

I bet that baby has seen some pizza parties

>ywn be this /comfy/

Did she just see how much people liked the mel gibson thing and steal it?

itt: people who don't understand how convex lambertian surfaces work

youtube.com/watch?v=_Tdlg2JXuaQ

Wtf is wrong with her neck? Looks like a photo shop.

That, or she was hungry, saw a woman with a baby and started chatting her up about Spirit Cooking recipies for Pizza.

that woman had already met hillary, has a picture of her on her facebook which is now set to private. its out there though

to be fair when you work food service and the likes people's faces just blend together on a normal day

you could have had arnold schwarzenegger pick up food from me while thanking me and referencing one of his terminator movies and I wouldn't have given him a second look or thought.

A final parting lie, how cute.

>walking unsupported

She was going to sacrifice the little pupper to moloch.

Pfft. She looks genuinely happy. I think she has processed it and in a way might be relieved. Let him find out just how hard it really is. She

burn the witch

She looks pretty comfy compared to Trump desu

slammin'

>dat fear

What is wrong you with people?

i`d be her boy toy desu

There's some advanced red-pilling going on with the Eyes Wide Open threads.

There's a lot of dis-info going on and a lot of focus has been lost.
It's starting to get public attention and they're covering their tracks.

Agreed.

>convex lambertian surfaces
the sun was on her face you fucking drumpfkin

Are you sure about that ?
There's been like a thousand of these spooky threads and so far they don't seem to have produced anything worthwhile, except for finding out that creepy people like to hang around other creepy people and be creepy all around

>walking her dog in the woods alone
>a pit of depression
Have you never gone hiking in the autumn woods, user? It's a fun thing that normal people do just for relaxation.

She knows she'll be too old to run again in 2020, so she's finally able to just sit back and enjoy her retirement.

this. and they are also full of bad shops

I want a shop of the baby in crosshairs plz

>obvious staged foto
>advanced red pilling
quite the opposite

There's next to no tangible evidence being produced.
The things being investigated by our anons might be beyond their scope.
Something is very off and indeed happening, you can feel it.
However, the truth may very well be beyond our reach.
That's what makes this pill bitter.

fpbp

that smile looks more genuine than all her weird grins

the reason is obvious. she doesn't have to deal with all the bullshit now, she can finally relax and have sex with underage children in peace

Jeb! and Hillary meet at a roadside trucker stop after wandering alone separately

Nobody recognizes them

Know how on Gotham, Ed went into the woods alone to dig up the body of Kringle?

Hillary was in the woods alone to dig up the body of Seth Rich and move it.

I can't find her Linkedin. Anyone able to find it?

If she's still getting shilled by the media I can't help but think a Shillary presidency might still be in the works.

youtu.be/g02QU-xPV1I

Stop this reddit acronym shit

Bill took the photo, there were also security people around who could've taken it but didn't.

Has the facebook post been taken down?

She ended her campaign as she started.

As a fake person.

Maybe now everyone can focus on the Podesta brothers and pizzagate.

Anyone feel it?

The shills saying trumps backpedaling to make us doubt trump, the artificial protests, these fake PR of clinton, trumps sudden change

Something is going to happen that will put Hillary into power (Civil war + coup d'etat)

I don't know much about pizzagate. And yeah, the threads are confusing and schizo as hell.

But see this for more info
pastebin.com/G6WKE5it

There's a very sick and foul taste to all this stuff, and there might be something hidden underneath it all
But at the same time, people seem to be entranced by this in some kind of /x/-autism circle jerk where every single pixel or comma is the ultimate proof of satanic cults hiding in the shadows. It makes for a very confusing read, and there's not much credibility left to it

So did she cook up and eat her old dog already...