There was a girl at college today crying her eyes off. Shes illegal and people were hugging her and telling her goodbye...

There was a girl at college today crying her eyes off. Shes illegal and people were hugging her and telling her goodbye. She and everyone else here (Nevada) voted for Hillary Clinton, who is supposed to be the president but the corrupt Electoral College choose racism and hatred.

You guys took a Faustian deal, and I hope you are proud with yourselves....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w6Tt1Tu-9lU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

goodbye

....make America hate again; hate again; hate again

I hope dear sweet Credenza has a wonderful time back in her actual country.

And a death squad came into my house, proclaimed "DEUS VULT, IN THE NAME OF TRUMP" and killed me. I hope you're all happy.

Illegals can vote?

You're a retard bro

i grinned

HAHAHAHAHAHA

TRUMP VICTORY THREAD

Report her to ICE

Why would you feel bad for an illegal immigrant. It's not Trumps fault she's getting mailed back, he's not even president yet.

She should've went the legitimate route like all the other hardworking legal immigrants that are welcome to stay in your country.

mephisto did nothing wrong

Adios, chica!

Why the fuck haven't you reported her to the authorities if you know she's illegal?

Kind of, a friend of hers offered her the chance to pick the candidates to vote for, for him. He's a Libertarian, but still had enough decency, compassion and humanity to give up his voice so that she could have one.

So you're telling me her liberal butt hurt friend would have voted for someone other than Hillary? You're real retarded dude

My guess is the illegals that are already here will stay. I'm hoping that Trump finds a way to prevent MORE illegals from coming in. He's not going to go door to door pulling people from homes. Just won't happen.

>illegal
Fucking deport her coward ass directly into ciudad Juarez

If they like her so much why doesn't one of them marry her?

Fuck illegal immigrants and fuck immigrants in general.
They don't give a fuck about the way the country was before they got here, they just want to force their bullshit on the rest of us.
Anyone who wants to cry about them should leave too.
Get out, we're full.

It will as long as we call ICE on them.
Fuck em.

rip shitskins

Pretty sure that's what the immigration office does, they send a team that knocks down the door and drags the suspect in.

She'll spend the next four years wondering when ICE will kick down her front door before realizing that Trump's antics and the media's incessant exaggeration of those antics completely duped her.

All those Mexis screaming "EL TROMP IS NO ME PRESIDENTE"

Yeah, you're right. Enrique Nieto is your president.

>people were hugging her and telling her goodbye

That's really fucking funny for some reason.

If it wasn't for the fucking white women abandoning feminism because they finnaly got equal status to men we wouldn't be in this fucking shot situation

#WomanOfColor #BlackFeminism

>Why would you feel bad for an illegal immigrant.
Illegal immigrants are still human beings.

Why the fuck would they let an illegal be in college in the first place?

I made the right choice. God bless.

Fucking self deportation over Trump. He really is our man.

Sorry, but she has to go back.

t. Wolfpack

Human beings that willfully break the law of the country they are invading. Their own country can feel sympathy fo

>leaf

Why did I bother typing anything?

>hugging her and telling her goodbye

Truly inhuman animals. If I had illegal friends I'd be sure to hide them. The fatalistic embrace of sadness disturbs me so much.

Can you tell me how donal trump is racist?

>laws
If you think words on a piece of paper should be allowed to overrule human compassion, you are a sociopath.

>the USA
>a country

>federal law
>the law

These things seem like they may go together but they do not.

It won't happen. Mark my words.

Why dont you help them then? Invite them to come live with you.

Those words are there to protect the citizens of this country; not the citizens of another country. Mexico is responsible for improving the lives of its citizens. That's how countries work.

On friday the 11th of November at 22:23 GMT I read a post on Sup Forums that I will remember forever.

They've always done that, Trump only promised to stricten the regulations regarding it
youtube.com/watch?v=w6Tt1Tu-9lU

Nah he'll make everify mandatory and the problem will fix itself. They aren't going to stay if they can't get jobs and free governmental aid.

By by Gonzales !

I'm proud as can be. I hope they all get deported.

Protect your citizens from what? A girl who probably never harmed anyone?

post more

Hey I'm poor have no gf and horny. Can I live in your house and fuck you in the ass when I feel like it? If you say no you're a sociopath btw.

I went down stairs at 3am this morning and saw my 8 year old crying in the kitchen. I asked her what was wrong, she took a drag from her cigarette and said "taxation is theft".

Come legally or not its simple but muh huuman rights

He isn't Liberal, he's a Libertarian who was going to write in a Johnson-Bernie vote, but decided that as a human being, the poor girl should be treated as a guest of the country and should have some voice. She's in college, studying art and literature, proving she is capable of giving back to her temporary home.

If she is an illegal, how does she enroll at college and pay for it without getting found out?

Gtfo, fake.

From taking resources away from the true citizens of the country. The country can handle a lot, but eventually it breaks under the weight of millions of straws. The country is not some inexhaustible well of compassion and resources. There is a finite limit; and using that time, effort, manpower, money, and physical space for people who should not be there makes the lives of everyone living there worse. The problem just compounds over time.

If she isn't a criminal then she should try and get the immigration process started while Barry is still in. Or just cry some more

>deporting someone who is ILLEGALLY living in your country.
i see nothing wrong with that. Should've go legal like the rest of the hardworking people. also
>college
if she is illegal how the fuck she is in college? i call bullshit

Did you try to type out an echo echo echo?

>He's a Libertarian, but still had enough decency, compassion and humanity to give up his voice so that she could have one.

>He's a Libertarian, he was just trying to get laid.

ftfy

Today at college an undocumented girl in my class was crying her eyes out and saying goodbye to people. A couple of Trump supporters offered to help her stay in the country in exchange for sucking their dicks but when she did it they just high-fived and walked off. I called the cops obviously but they said she consented even though she was obviously raped, fucking white male cops of course -.-

NV deserves nothing more than a nuclear ISIS attack, nothing but homeless tweakers there

>people were hugging her and telling her goodbye

i'm going to miss you, but you have to go back

Again if he cares so much why doesn't he marry her, easy green card. But I guess giving a hug, sending a teary eyed emoticon on facebook and saiyng "you voted for her" eases your guilt just enough to not actually do anything.

I want to fuck that frog girl.

>Art and Literature
>giving back

Now I know you're bullshitting.

You take resources from other citizens too. What makes you think you are somehow more entitled to it than her? Explain yourself.

Pic related
>your post in a nut shell

exactly, why the hell isnt this tended to normally?

how the hell did she get in college without a social security number?

I didnt think things like this were possible

Low testosterone homosexual bait

>Illegal immigrants are still human beings.

she has a country that is responsible for her. why do you think we owe it to her to take care of her?

>marrying a Hispanic
>getting married at all
a life of celibacy is thw only path in life, women are nothing more than a distraction to young men and should only reproduce when they've done all they can for their community and continue their legacy.

All she had to do was fill out papers and give information to the US government. How can you not listen to such a simple concept?

She needs to go back.

>Shes illegal and people were hugging her and telling her goodbye.

Dance thread? Dance thread.

>and I hope you are proud with yourselves....

Couldn't be prouder.

>You guys took a Faustian deal,
Um, ya'll looked at Hilldog lately?

You didn't say I can live in your house. Eat shit you sociopath.
I don't do anything anyways, I'll take any girl who wants to marry me. Too bad no one wants to migrate to this country.

oh thank fuck get her the hell out of here

nevada has the highest per capita numbers of illegal immigrants in the entire country. they've taxed our education system to the point of it being practically worthless.

I don't feel bad for any other criminals, why is this any different?

Sweet.

10 foot higher

Actually, it's mostly the white midwest/deep south states that are the real free loaders.

Without art and literature, a culture goes bland, humorless and boring. You should know, Brit.

>You take resources from other citizens too
I am a citizen of this country. That is my right. I also have a vested interest in making sure this country thrives considering it is my country. My well being is tied to the well being of the country. It has my loyalty. I do not have, nor want, another country to retreat to if things get hard.

I do not possess a single ounce of sympathy for someone who cuts bait and runs when things get hard. Instead of working hard to improve the conditions of the country they were born in, they commit crimes to make things easier for themselves at the expense of people who owe them nothing.

So she's illegal AND committed voter fraud? Lock her up. Then deport.

>Shes illegal

STOP WITH EVERYTHING ELSE: THIS IS WHAT MATTERS.

Everything else is just noise. Everything.

>I don't feel bad for any other criminals
Well that's your problem. Just because they're criminals doesn't mean you can't be compassionate towards them.

Stop ignoring me bitch, give me an easy life in canada.

>Shes illegal
Oh look, you people CAN say it!

>Shes illegal
>She and everyone else here (Nevada) voted for Hillary Clinton
>She's illegal and voted
GET OUT

Should have immigrated legally -> no sympathy

Why do fags always draw mexican girls as beautiful. Sure theres some good looking ones but be real.

I WANT TO FUCK THAT FROG

That infographic is over 10 years out of date.

This is a reminder that CTR is still being funded by Soros.

Fuck off, frog girl belongs to us.

You and I both know she's not going anywhere. Calm down.

I want high speed internet too, I want to download anime and video games. Having free internet is my right you racist.

what happens if you rape a girl the day before she gets deported? could she press charges/take you to court if she's an illegal?

would like a serious answer from a lawfag, this could be the only chance for some of us to lose our virginity.

>shes illegal

adios amigo

>I do not possess a single ounce of sympathy for someone who cuts bait and runs when things get hard.

This is literally what North Korea says about the people who defect. Let that sink in for a moment.

Don't do the crime if you can't do the time

Why would the illegal even want to be in America if she hates the politics so much?

Just fucking move to Sweden or Africa or something.