Is the reason the Rami Spiderman 1 and 2 films are so good because there isn't any faceless CGI army or blue beam from...

Is the reason the Rami Spiderman 1 and 2 films are so good because there isn't any faceless CGI army or blue beam from the sky, but instead 2 men punching each other to death?

The lack of cgi was a definite positive
Although Toby was on my nerves by 3

Are you gay or something? Do you get off on that?

Not him, and I'm also not gay, but I find all fights inherently erotic. At first it was just catfights, but lately even two dudes has been getting the job done -- especially when they're wearing scandalous, revealing/tight costumes, or when they're shirtless, and especially when you can hear their grunts and moans.

Oh god. The thought alone is making me pop a boner right now.

Maybe, just maybe it was because they were good movies

>they were good movies because they were good movies
Wow nice contribution you dipshit.

Takes those fruity nostalgia goggles off, fag.

Not until you take that dick out of your mouth, homo.

Fuck off, Brockcuck. Go back to eating up Costa's shit.

get raped

I think you might be gay

Excessive

Those movies were made during a time where giant CGI budget was not a thing. All of the CGI went into the Web Swinging because we have never seen that shit before.

Comparing Raimi-Man to modern super hero flicks is fucking pointless.

The originals didn't had shoehorned sjw pandering for brownie points.

The jap scenes from old power rangers are better than the jap scenes from new power rangers.

Lol you're so obsessed you call people who aren't me me, you have issues man.

> isn't any faceless CGI army or blue beam from the sky
They got it from Transformers, all of them. Bay hatred is such a meme that idiots don't see how much the movies they fawn over are imitating what he did
>B-But the MCU is....SMART
It isn't

Nah that sounds pretty gay

They were fun movies. They were unlike anything at the time. Now every other movie is a superhero movie. Raimis got a good sense of humor, evil dead, army of darkness. Also perfect casting of JK Simmons as JJJ, never would have picked him because before that I had only ever seen him in Oz as a Nazi prison rapist

Are we just going to pretend that 2 didn't end with a big fight in front of a small sun.

however at the heart was still the personal conflict
The sun was merely an environmental factor

you are most definitely gay

Then Rami had to ruin it with that dogfuck awful CGI during the Spidey vs. Goblin fight in SM3. Shit sucks.

>You're trash, Brock. Racial trash.

Did Raimi really need to add in those scenes of Peter Parker joining a Neo Nazi parade?

You've been out for a season, Mac.

It was a different time

That's not true. Don't say that!

It's funny 'cause my name actually is Brock

3 was bad because Rami won't to have his classic toys while the fanbase was sperging out for Venom.

But the gif in the post you quoted comes from a 2013 show.

>but lately even two dudes has been getting the job done
Words a straight man would never say.

Yea, it comes from the parody and that is why the costumes are wrong and it looks like shit

what are you talking about? one just did, you even responded to him.

They kind of ruined Otto

See you in /gif/trap/

I think the Raimi movies would've been even better if Topher Grace was cast as Peter. Toby was too wimpy for my tastes

Probably, Raimi Peter was missing the snark, he was just a big doe eyed crybaby

Didnt't get enough replies in Sup Forums OP?

I really wish Raimi had approached Venom from a horror movie angle. Since Eddie doesn't set of spider sense he could have really stalked pete and fucked with him. Like imagine pete swinging through the city and catching a glimpse of his reflection in a skyscraper window, high above the city and seeing a huge fucking VENOM right behind him, and he turns to see there's nothing there.

But Eddie is just silently following him getting ready to kill him. That shit just reeks of like the superhero equivalent to Jason or something, it could have been so much fun. Instead of some dude in a black goo suit with his face never covered and crappy fangs.

I didn't care for any of Raimi's movies or any Spider-man movie for that matter.

The dialogue for Raimi's 1 and 2 was awful, the cuts between scenes was baffling, and Spider-man didn't really come off as an accurate adaptation of his personality. Maybe it was Tobey being a terrible actor and Kirsten Dunst also being terrible.

They did a serviceable job with the origin story but it always struck me as just adequate, never great. Though I realize that Sony and the producters had Raimi's ball in a vice about what he could and could not do because they were marketing a product more than telling a story.

That said, I don't think any of the later movies improved on it at all despite having more than enough tries to make it work

It was the lack of CGI. It was pretty good at its time.

Nurse Joy or Officer Jenny Brock user?

>there isn't any faceless CGI army or blue beam from the sky

2 literally has a blue beam finale from that endlessly shitty walk-in fusion reactor plot

>2 men punching each other

boy, for someone who hates CGI so much you sure don't seem to have realized that they literally built Gobby in Lightwave and Spidey in 3DSMax and that's 95% of what you see when they're in-costume, face-rips or not

or that the fight with Ock was like 90% CGI except for the closeups where it's just some fat middle aged dude because it was less expensive than another FX shot with his CGI pincers

these films literally pioneered the use of CGI in protracted fight sequences because no human body could both do all the things Spider-Man does AND do them 400 feet in the air to make it look right for composite editing, and this was well documented not only at the time but for years afterwards

without the techniques and expertise entered into the filmmaking industry by the Spider-Man series and related developments, 2008's IRON MAN would not have been feasible, nor would 2011's GREEN LANTERN, or 2013's MAN OF STEEL

I heard the decision to add in venom was not his own.

"Not stalking" my ass. She's out for a taste of Penis Parker.

It wasn't

No its just your nostalgia

>7 2 3

I liked her. Not as a Mary Jane, but as a new addition to the Spider-Harem.

In a weird way yes, because Raimi hit the perfect mix of making Peter's rivalries with Norman and Otto feel both personal and larger than life at the same time.

To be fair to him, though, Venom was supposed to be the Vulture. The original idea was to introduce Eddie Brock as a side character I believe, but not much more. That's why everything involving Venom felt like an afterthought.

Out of all the Spidey villains, Venom is the one that demands the most build up.

Even way back then Sony were idiots desperate to slay that golden goose to get all the eggs at once.

Raimi made them a mountain of cash and they still treated the man like shit.

Personal battles without the worry of setting up other future movies outside it's own series.

Even the third one had fun and corny moments that made the film feel fun, despite being mediocre and obvious "Fuck you Studio" moments from Rami.

Exactly, every villain is has motivation and emotional weight to Peter. They aren't just some evil cunt from space. Every year of mediocre superhero flicks makes me enjoy Rami's movies even more, 3 in particular.

I love Raimi posting i wish the movies came out in a time where it could have been as big as bane

I hope Peter will tell her to wash before sticking his little Peter into her.

While i agree that her inclusion and that she was called MJ might be pandering i agree with. She was an okay character and who knows she might turn out great in the end as an elseworld character. Just look at Indian Louis from Superman:secret identity who is pretty much universally loved

It was a different time.

Daz gay nigga

Am gay and don't think your feelings make you gay.

Good on him for not sticking around for 4. The plot Sony kept pushing for was buttfuck retarded.

>Vulture's a robot
>Felicia Hardy is Vulturess
>Peter cheats on MJ
>Peter and MJ have a baby

I think the film's peaked is in 2 when the citizens of new York carried him through the train and put his mask on. That train scene symbolized Spider-Man as all of new York and not one person

Sure it isn't you. The fact that the post I replied to has "underage edgy faggot" written all over it much like every single one of your posts is also a coincidence.
Go sell that bullshit to someone else.
>you have issues
Says the Barneyfag-tier autist.

That's an old draft.

SPIDER-MAN 2 also had an early draft where Doctor Octopus is a handsome young scientist who fucks MJ and was the one who created the spider that bit Peter.

That's just how Hollywood rolls.