Democrats want to run muslim for 2020 president

So the leftists officially hit a new record in being retarded: they want to literally give largest nuclear arsenal to ISIS by making this guy a president. It's like they actually want to kill themselves

politico.com/story/2016/11/scramble-for-control-of-the-democratic-party-rages-231242

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHkPadFK34o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If they were smart they just call up that Jim Webb guy, apologize for screwing over his campaign, and beg him to run for them in 2020. I'd vote for him.

This won't ever fly

Might as well give trump 4 more years

You underestimate how retarded they are: it's the most likely next democratic candidate. Literally an insane scum who betrayed Christianity.

>try to convince middle america to vote for a muslim within a hundred years of 9/11
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha Hahahahaha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Thought you already had Hussein Obongo.

THEY ARE THAT DUMB

If Democrats don't nominate a white male in the next election, they're just beyond retarded.

Yeezy will grab this pussy by his pussy 2020 and make america meme again

Do you guys have any idea how significant this is? The GOP was floundering. If they lost this election, then that's it, they'd be done. But no, Trump came out of fucking nowhere and gave them control of both houses, the white house, and the supreme court. And now that Hillary Clinton, the de-facto head of the Democratic Party has been deposed, they are rudderless. If the GOP can play this right, they could keep the federal government in their control for a long time.

Jesus fucking Christ, this really is the turnaround of the century.

They never learn don't they?

Say hello to 8 years of Trump if this happens

> Run Muslim for 2020 president

He won't be running if we deport him first

weakest jawline ever

The dems are over, they're finished, they've officially lost track of reality.

>running a Muslim
100% sure that will hand over even more Hispanic and blacks to the GOP

I know it will never happen but I'd love to have him as SecDef under Trump, he was the only democrat I had any interest in supporting over the last decade.

They have a good shot with Caine, unless he's a creepy fucker everyone thinks he is.

The Obama voters that flipped to Trump did it because the left stopped being the party that wanted to end wars, racism, and sexism, Wallstreet and instead just embraced those things under slightly different branding.

And they're just doubling down on identity politics to reinforce their racist narrative that the content of your character is secondary to your demographic.

My Germanic one would crush his wife's pussy, indeed.

They already did that in 2008 and 2012. I don't see what would go wrong here

there is absolutely no chance america elect a sandnigger
they are like 1% or less in USA and everybody hate them

It's about fucking time. How well have Democratic policies worked out for minority communities? With a media backing them that says all white people with an ounce of conservatism in their bones are racist, it's fucking impossible. Maybe this is what has to happen.

>there is absolutely no chance america elect a sandnigger
Obama?

They are just going to try to run every protected group now. They have no ideas

Fake and gay
r-r-right?

> Run creepy beta weirdo against King of the Alphas
> Trump get 75% of female vote
> Everyone laughs.

They won't run a muslim. They will run a spic, guaranteed. Screencap this.

that's a rumor, he never admited it and he's black not arab

If Trump goes through with all his promises and fixes the voter fraud the democrats have been pulling for so long we most likely won't see a democrat for 12 or 16 years.

I love how the US and UK's political happenings are really overlapping this year (US rejects the established order and the left wing party drifts even further left and loses more support), it's beautiful.

We need to get out ahead of every step the Democrats take starting right now. Every time they announce a new candidate for any office start a file and get the meme machine working.

Remember it was these fuckers who would have had unlimited numbers of foreign invaders flood the country to stake the Democrat deck. Never take the boot off their anti-American necks.

Gabbard would be a better choice

>We need to get out ahead of every step the Democrats take starting right now.

We need to figure out which candidate is weakest and subtly promote them as being the DNC nominee.

He's not a real Muslim. He's a negroes going back to their African roots fag Muslim.

>Trump runs as democrat in 2020
>wins

This is just like Labour

It's just crazy enough to work.

that will definitely insure Trump gets reelected

You're like a libtard from 2015.
>thank god it's Trump coz Hillary will win

>You're like a libtard from 2015.
>>thank god it's Trump coz Hillary will win
that doesn't make any sense, I voted for Trump retard

Like obongo

MSM will push it

Democrats from here on out are the party of nonwhites and gibs. All other issues will be determined simply by the special interest groups that donate the most to these nonwhite politicians. We will never see a Bernie Sanders it any other white democratic ever again.

The good news is this should keep them out of office for the next 8-16 years. But we will be really fucked when that is a electable platform.

Well played ruskie
But its a new day in murica

So Tim "Gacy the Clown" Kaine?

It won't happen. It just won't. It would be political suicide to run a Muslim. You'd have a better chance with an Atheist.

But Obama is about to leave office?

It's 4 years away you fucks nobody cares yet

I'm Muslim and I can confirm a Muslim president would ruin our great country. Literally sitting in a masjid as we speak

How stupid are you?

>9/11 wasn't all that bad! Muslims are you friends! They love LGBTQIPOJN peoples and non-Muslims!

>focus on nothing else but sucking up to feminists, muslims, homosexuas and all the other minorities at the same time demonizing and shitting at white people whenever you can
>cry that white working class don't want to vote for you and blame racism/russian propaganda/whatever
Those people must have their brains damaged, there's no other explanation.

they should run tulsi gabbard for the sole reason of the fact she's probably the most attractive american democrat politician out there

this

Its amazing. They just don't and will never understand why they lost.

Except they did, with Obama. Now after Obama, they can't use the black card anymore to be a mussie in office.

>we lost using the first white woman card!
>lets go ethnic then
>but we already have ob-
>MORE ethnic

six million keks

we need to push this as hard as we can, if the democrats go through with this and he becomes their candidate they'll be crushed

Like they did with Trump?

how will they get to 2020 without blowing themselves up then?

I have found my waifu.

Next Dem president confirmed Arab-presenting tri-omnisexual alpacakin, 100% Dem turnout and vote guaranteed.

Considering the devastating victory by the Republicans in the 2016 election, the power vacuum within the Democratic party will no doubt be hectic.

I wonder if they'll double down on minorities or try to regain the confidence of white middle America?

Personally, I believe they'll put forward Obama 2.0

Politely fuck you sir

youtube.com/watch?v=FHkPadFK34o

This is why he's going to be it, he is one of the few democrats who haven't stuck their head up their ass that far that they can't see America.

Also on a seperate note, fuck Putin and fuck Chechnya

That will never happen as long as people remember 9/11.

Literally retarded.
> couldn't get hillary past trump
> we'll get a muslim past him

>actual muslim president
Rossiya plz help

As a black guy I feel like I have a pretty decent sense of what the average black person likes, and I can already tell that this guy would drive black turnout like crazy. If they paired him with a veteran like Jim Webb or Tulsi Gabbard they could create a pretty strong ticket.

That's like a guaranteed win for Trump.

Americans REALLY want to die

>Running a literal fucking Muslim when your party's entire platform is based on gender equality and fag rights

Good, ensuring 8 years of Trump early/

And you think the usual politicians are lying weasels. Imagine a politician who practices Taqiyya, Tawriya, Kitman and Muruna.

Won't happen, unfortunately. Jim Webb's the same age as Trump so he'd be 74 by time the next election rolls around.

Plus he said he wouldn't vote for Hillary so that right there makes him immediately blacklisted by the Dem establishment.

>all this talk of Jim Webb
I'm pretty sure he's still salty
www.politico.com/story/2016/03/jim-webb-no-hillary-clinton-220255

Seriously.

Fuck these ugly old ass men.
And you're going to kill your chances with an actual Muslim.

Tulsi tows the line perfectly, since she's a dem, but also pro-gun, and a military vet.
Plus she gets their "muh woman" voters.
PLUS SHE GETS THE BERNIE VOTERS.

Tulsi is the perfect option for them, outside of her being Hindu.
If they're going to run a non-christian, fucking pick the right one.

Dems are imploding

they are run by idiots

>mexican

BUILD WALL

you cant win if you look like a fucking taco maker

That Edward James Olmos complexion.

They already did and he won. He's STILL president.

this

What the fuck. This can't be real. Please don't let this happen, burgers.
Where are the gun owner rednecks to wipe out all muslims?

Dude.
She's Hawaiian.
Reasonable misconception, but American Samoan is way better than Mexican.

Yeah, not sure what that's about. Maybe from her heritage, maybe from the war? Whatever the option, doesn't change that the overal package is a solid 8/10

Dont worry. Let them keep making mistakes. They don't realize it's bullshit exactly like this that lost them the rust belt.

If they run this faggot then trump wins a Reagan landslide reelection

Muslims are 1% of the US population. Christians are 82%.

Don't interrupt your enemy when he's making a mistake

GUYS GUYS GUYS

WE SHOULD PUSH THIS HARD

MEME HIM INTO BEING EASY OPPOSITION FOR TRUMP