Replace one member with some one and tell us why?

Replace one member with some one and tell us why?

I'd replace Jean with a corpse.
For Warren and Bobby.

Iceman, Warren and Jean are all fucking terrible. No matter what I choose, it won't be enough.

I was gonna say 'replace Ramos on art' but then I looked closer.
Why would anyone do this to themselves?

I'd replace Jean Grey with Emma Frost.

there is not a single good character in that picture, except for Beast if he decides to become Magic Beast, different from normal Beast, Dark Beast, and Here comes Tomorrow Sublime Beast.

That's harder than I thought it would be, I hate them all. In this continuity, did Jean definitely, canonically turn Bobby gay?

shit ideas

Just kill them. Have a time travel guy wipe them from existence

Replace Jean with Bryan Singer because reasons.

replace Jean with Spider Woman for an avengers team up but have the boys going crazy due to her pheromone power, and because Jess is down with some /ss/

What would it be like if Susan Sto Helit got a job at Xavier's academy?

Honestly the best thing for those four boys would be to replace Jean with Cable

Wouldn't shota Cyclops end up fighting him?

He might try at first but Cable would whip him in to shape and knock the little bitch out of him.

Replace Jean with Armor or Bloodstorm. I like the pairing of Cyclops and Bloodstorm

replace jean with forgetmenot...

Would Carol be forced to watch the /ss/ gangbang as well?

Can I replace Scott and put him in a better team?

>shit response

I think replacing Jean with Cable is the best answer.

i think young O5 beast should merge with dark beast to become a new supervillain that uses apocalypse tech AND magic. also sublime is a great villain too.

Replace Iceman or Angel with Mania. Why? Because Blue is the only team book Bunn is writing at the moment.

Replace Warren with Bloodstorm. Beast plays the role of the resident cuck while the other three members (including Bobby) lust after Summers penis.

storm and beast used to date

I'd replace Warren with Unus the Untouchable, simply because Warren has been entirely superfluous, so you might as well replace him with a more interesting powerset.

I mean seriously, Warren's entire characterization has been a) hey I'm dating X-23 and b) hey I've got flame wings now, that means I'm finally cool, right?!

Meanwhile, at least Jean hasbeing a cunt market cornered, Hank's got turning to magic and making bad decisions, Bobby's gay, and Scott's got, well, JEEAAAAAAAN! which is still slightly better than "hey remember, I'm here too, you know" Warren.

Drop Jean and Warren, add Wanda and Pietro.

Cyclops
Scarlet Witch
Quicksilver
Iceman
Beast

I'd revamp Hank's mutation to be something more along the lines of Animal Man or Vixen, except he actually takes on the physicality traits. He'd also generally keep wings so he'd outright replace Warren plus more.

in Mutant X he had amphibious face fins. can't remember if he had gills though

when did bobby and warren become lesbians?

You’re scaring me. Back to /y/.

I'd say combine beast with iceman

A Sasquatch with Ice powers then add storm as the 5th member

I'm aware of Iceman but what did she do to Angel?

Bring in Teen Emma. Just for that nubile hotness.

He wanted to go home and was having an emotional breakdown and she just made him forget it mid sentence. It was fucked.

Replace Jean with Nitro. Let Phoenix Force eat her later

Replace Warren with Laura and
MAKE
IT
HAPPEN