DC Superhero Girls Mera and Jessica Cruz

Mera is going to appear on DC Superhero Girls next season maybe. We already know Jessica is going to appear. She already has in a digital comic. I just found these pics on Instagram.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VpBcjQ-rxuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Mera's a cutie and she'd better get a doll.

When are Vixen and Black Canary joining the show?

When is Faust going to come along and overhaul this shitty artstyle?

They have already shown up. Black Canary has been in the graphic novels and Vixen has shown up in one episode. She don't seem to be a superhero yet.
youtube.com/watch?v=VpBcjQ-rxuU

I meant joining the school and the cast

Hopefully soon.

It was smart of them to have Mera show up before the Aquaman movie comes out. Now little girls will know who she and get's to see her twice.

The next graphic novel is going to be out this month.

>next season maybe
Surprised DC is still letting this continue, since the lauren fost reboot should be coming soon

Two red heads hanging out.

Has anyone read the new Harley book yet ? I haven't read it yet but it sounds interesting .

Mera looks good.

That's nice, GLC never gets enough exposure in animated stuff.

>season
I thought the upcoming faust stuff was a reboot? Or is she doing the comic. I always thought she would be better off in comics.

Are the comics any good? My daughter really likes the animated series and I want to find a good way to get her into comics

Also I didn't even know she had a show.

*know this had a show

I hope that drives ticket sales a bit.

I think they are pretty well liked.

It's a bit better than you'd expect, but still mostly g level humor.
At least until Big Barda starts talking. She nearly gave Jessica a conniption.

The reboot is coming out this year. Shea Fontana writers almost everything for it even the comics.

The books are good. There's graphic novels and novels. The graphic novels sell very good.

I see she has her belt set to mini.

Looks like got Katana wants to get something other than Gordon’s back.

She ain't getting it until she convinces batman to rape the joker.

shame all the other GL girls had to get completely ignored for yet another of earth's humans

Jess is cute.

We need futanari of this

Still no Canary?

Barda is in this!?

Oh boy I can't wait to find out who's going to be Jim's date

Can't put fishnets on a doll?

How'd you have sex?

>Mera's a cutie and she'd better get a doll.

The merchandise is basically dead, it's not selling at all because they tried to launch a major push of stuff for a series that only a few kids have seen.

The toys are selling really good. They just released a bunch of new dolls.

Yep.

this pleases my penis greatly

I wish we get all of the Green Lantern girls in this.

With Mera now there’s more red heads in this franchise.

Jesus Christ this art reminds me of the "Elsa Goes To The Dentist" / "Goes To The Foot Doctor" / "Gets a Caesarian Section" flash games. The the exploit-a-child shovelware pumped out by China.

THIS IS KATANA SHES GOT MY BACK

Two of the those pictures from the comics so the art style is a little different .The art style isn't that bad.

We need a futanari version of this

They've sat on the toyline and released only 3 new characters in two years. Past the initial batch of dolls all we've gotten is Frost, Starfire, and Katana, with Hawkgirl and Starfire in the 6'' figures.

Everything else has been Supergirl, Batgirl, and Wonder Woman in different outfits and the discount dolls.

She's also changing the plot and scrapping all the villain characters.

I think it's cause they might be changing the toys with the new cartoon but I could be wrong.