The fuck was Wakfu S3’s ending?

The fuck was Wakfu S3’s ending?
I’m not even trying to make some smarmy criticism here; I’m just genuinely lost.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv
tot-prod.blog/2018/01/09/bonne-annee/
imgur.com/a/1ojKK
translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://tot-prod.blog/2018/01/09/bonne-annee/&edit-text=&act=url
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oropo regreted his action and let the cube destoy his own pocket dimension.
Yugo and friends are now in the god realm.
Also as someone who watched the series last week what was up with the Amalia and Yugo romance, did it really come as out of nowwhere I thought it was or did I just miss the signs in the first two seasons.

Alright, thanks for clearing it up for me. As for the romance between Yugo and Amalia, it basically sprung up in the movie following season two. My only theory as to why it exists is because they needed a new romantic subplot to tease now that the percedal ship’s sailed.

>sprung up in the movie following season two
You mean the dofus OVA where tristepin fights ogrest?
It still felt out of nowhere to me in that.

It was flat out shown in the Tome comics, but implied in season 2.

I have no idea

Will there be a season 4 or IVA or is this the end of the series

Two more seasons are planned

Wait, wait, wait, just a minute Yugo clone is responsible for all the bad shit that happen to Ogrest and Nox and to an extent Quibly? did it not pass through his mind that if he did not take any action the shit that happened would have never happened.

My understanding is that he needed to make it all to happen in order to secure his own existense, (because grandfather paradox), so that he could replace the gods, usher in a new era, and get with Amalia.

Was the lizard guy right about Amalia, I mean she did almost let Yugo get ntr'd twice.

wasn't he dreading his existence? talking shit to real Yugo about it being his fault all this happened, not understanding that had he not given Nox the cube shit would be not fucked.

Can someone explain all the alternate Yugo shit to me?

Why don't they just throw the cube into space or a volcano or something because all it does is ruin people's lives

Using 6 Primordial or Eliatrope Dofus elevates your power to that of a god, but not without consequences. When Yugo achieved godhood in the third episode in the OVA his desires of ruiling over his people as king manfiested as a bunch of energy clones, They where blasted across space time. When they died their power went into another until eventually only one was left. Over time that one began feeling all of Yugo's memories and emotions and went nuts.

You missed alot of signs

Seriously why and how did Chibi create such a thing.

Is the manga that important to the plot?

It's basically an entire season between season two and three

That does seem like a pretty big deak

it's an extremely sophisticated omnitool not intended for retards using it to break the flow of time or as a fucking improvised explosive.
I mean ffs may as well use it to hammer nails or prop a door open.

Might as well put up the pastebin for anyone who wants to read the manga
pastebin.com/Waq1WzVv

Are the ogrest chapters translated the link says it is in french.

None of the Ogrest mangas are translated yet

Bummer

>extremely sophisticated omnitool
it's a fancy battery/juggalo creation machine

>yugo claimed he beat nox and could do it again
that shit triggered the fuck out of me

fuck that cuck, he DID NOT beat nox, at all, and he also didn't beat oreo

still, better than the ovas

Yugo hasn't really defeated anyone except for Qilby maybe, Nox just gave up on living and Oropo fucked out of existence
Also it's kind of messed up to feel guilty for a guy's death and then declare you could kill him again

Eh. He had Nox on the ropes and has really only gotten stronger since then

inb4 power levels
that said, I'm sure adamai could fuck up nox no sweat, but yugo?, its iffy at the most

I think he's talking about that part where yugo flew into an autistic rage about tristepin and beat nox into the scraps of his clock

I dunno, nox was buying time, he wasn't even interested into fighting him
but yeah, I can see how autistic madness could maybe manage to win the fight but the point is that it didn't even then

no bully Yugo pls

>Nox spends over 200 years harvesting energy in a desperate attempt to change history
>Fails by an insane margine
>Some kid with half a dozen eggs does it on accident

So did the Plot Bomb at the end destroy the Cube and the Dofus?

The cube yes, the Dofus, probably not. They'll respawn somewhere

marrying Tristepin was a mistake

Why pinpin became pretty cool, when he got that sick ass cape.
Is pinpin the writers favorite, he contantly gets buffed to the point he even became a god.
He is also always the one who teams up with yugo or the one who plays a keyrole in defeating the final boss.
If I didn't know any better I would say he is the deuteragonist of the series.

Wasn't it implied in Islands of Wakfu that Qilby built it, not Chibi? He lied about a lot of things, blaming Chibi was expected from him.

I have never played any of the games, so no idea.

Quilby didn't QUITE build it. It's made from the heart of a Machasm named Organax, the prince of a race that was allied with the Elliatropes. This was done as part of a gambit to not only make an artifact of insane power, but to spark a war between the Elliatropes and Machasms as an excuse for quilby to evacuate the planet and take to the stars

The only major important things that happen is tell us what happened to Phearis and why the Eliatrope Dofus were at Kerub's house rather than in Emrub (I mean, it hasn't happened yet, gotta wait for tome 5 which is the last one I think). Echo appears too as the mastermind of Jiva going apeshit for the Eliatrope Dofus so she could release Ulgrude from his ice prison after a fight with Dijal.

Shinonome's the only reason Yugo managed to trap Qilby in the White Dimension.

Tbqh Eliatrope council is kinda god tier already

Anyone know from where I could find english subbed episodes and specials of Wakfu? I forgot this series was on my backlog

ctrl+f pastebin

Precisely. The OVAs & Season 3 following up on the romantic tension from the Wakfu manga is actually good continuity.

Oropo blew it up. It's gone. The Eliatrope Dofus are going to respawn all over the World of Twelve but the Eliacube is done for. Orgonax will forever remain a dead husk buried deep below the surface.

Not so bae.

People REALLY need to read the manga. It's pretty mandatory.

Do people really not wonder what the hell happened to Phaeris?

>>Some kid with half a dozen eggs does it on accident
Well, to be fair, Yugo didn't turn back Xelor's clock. He just sent some pure energy weirdos back in time.

Kimcartoon, make sure u have ublock

I honestly forgot he was a thing

Will you?

>you will never eat her booty like groceries

Late New Year blog post by our Iop god, Tot

tot-prod.blog/2018/01/09/bonne-annee/

Any frenfag want to tl;dr?

What did he mean by this?

yes
yes I would
nsfw - imgur.com/a/1ojKK

tl;dr S4
>discussing how it should continue
>there will be 13 episodes in S4 too to complete the process of S3's 13 episode program
>this number of episodes was a request from the 'chains'? (FranceTV defiantly)
>he really wants a sequen to S3

Google translate does the job good enough.

translate.google.com/translate?sl=fr&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=de&ie=UTF-8&u=https://tot-prod.blog/2018/01/09/bonne-annee/&edit-text=&act=url

>Mutafukaz: Ankama's second film has (finally) its French distributor. The film will be released in May.

Neat.

>the fucking Marketing team is so out of touch with reality that they can't find a distributor in their own country

BRAVO ANKAMA

To be fair

>When I see the hell it was to find a distributor I think there is still a big problem in France ... Especially since Muta has been sold all over the world (US, Japan, Germany, Spain, England , China ...) ... We might have had to double Vinz by Dany Boon ...

Because Yugo is a shit character like most of the main cast. I hate them and you should too. The best Wakfu characters are Ruel, and characters that have a role for a season but disappear soon after.

Fuck that smug shit Yugo and fuck that dumb Iop. I'd beat the shit out of them if I lived in the Krosmoz. I really would.

What, you don't think I would?!

Pinpin will probably fill you like he did with Eva.
Yugo is small so you can just kick him like a ball

Just made a start on Dofus, and so far, I'm liking it.
And Joris is absolutely precious

Joris is innocent and badass

My autismal rage will empower me tear to through the heaps of absurd plot-armor that retard Iop gets and curb-stomp him into next Tuesday and I'll make sure his wife and children witness their father's destruction because they will have no ability to stop it -- NONE -- and I want them to feel helpless.

>and fuck that dumb Iop

Ya okay Tot?

NO

I'M ANGRY

ANGRY ABOUT IOPS

But for real though what is up with pinpin.
Why does he get so much shit, he went from weakest party member to a literal god.
I like him, but why does he get buffed so hard?

Since we're talking about anger and Tot

Because Iops are the most popular and overpowered class in the games. A well done Iop can clear any dungeon solo without a team. And the french kids are retarded and voted for him to be the best overall character for a S1 poll back in the day.

Literally just because he's Tot's favorite and they're popular in the game.

In defense of the French kids, if you're not a waifufag then he totally was the best main character sans Nox. His redemption story in the desert and then ultimate sacrifice were great.

Shame they kind of undid it by bringing him back to life, but still.

Would Yugo be a better character if he was an shota Iop?

Actually Goultard and Adamai are his favorites

>best character sans Nox.
That's Ruel. PinPins arc was to be insufferable and annoying for the first 3/4's of S1, before redeeming himself over the last quarter.

Ruel had a great arc in his own right, was never half as annoying as PinPin, and still redeemed himself.

I'd argue that being an annoying shit was intentional, and is what in part made his character growth satisfying.

Not that I disagree that Ruel also had a solid arc, just different strokes.

>Aaaand episode 4 has a xelor artifact that can rewind time
just fuck my shit up

How much did goultard bully pinpin during his training, because of the repressed resentment for his dad.

Pinpin reminds me of Forrest Gump. His kids are more smarter than him just like Eva.

The Dofus era was more prosperous and had technology/magic that was lost in the floods. That said I think the device in the tower only rewound time within that area and only for a couple of minutes. Nothing on the scale of what Nox did.

I feel like I am missing out on tons of lore shit, because I didn't play the game.

Also you need to read the comics/mangas to get most of the amazing background.

Like that time Pandawa blinded her other kid for doing shit in her name. And Cra blinding her daughter too for losing an archery contest thinking she is better than the goddess of archery

Oh the wakfu gods are assholes too?

Some (defiantly all). Read the Ogrest mangas to see who was the biggest one. All of them are here

The ogrest manga aren't translated rigjt?

Yes. But if your mother language is not burger, it shouldn't be a problem. There are some blogs and posts on the net with a tl;dr.

>what Sadida does instead of taking care of his followers and the forests

Disgusting

>But if your mother language is not burger, it shouldn't be a problem.
How so it is more likely to find something in english than in dutch.

>No Simone

>No Echo
Who do I write my angry letter to?

>No Echo
Good. That bimbo should have died sooner!

Was just thinking the same thing. Every other literally-who is on there.

To Oropo

Do you think Echo had a Coney when she was younger?

All I can think of is they're focusing on the most current productions like the movie and season 3.