BH6 The Series Short: Baymax and Honey Lemon

Oh wow, something about the new series! New short out for Big Hero 6 The Series:

youtube.com/watch?v=klIIrc_YNJg

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/jessicababyfat/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who gives a shit be Big Zero Six, when is he next episode of Ducktales coming out already?

When's the new episodes?

>Big Zero Six
Wow, that's a pretty clever subversion of expectations user. You took the word "hero", which the Merriam-Webster Dictionary defines as "a person who is admired for great or brave acts or fine qualities", and changed the letter "h" to the letter "z". So now the word has instead become "zero", which plays off of the "six" in the title being a number, but also holds the meaning of "the absence of a measurable quantity", which cleverly subverts the definition of the word "hero" by saying that the characters do not in fact portray the fine qualities necessary of the title. The word "zero" has also been used as a colloquialism for terms such as "loser", and indeed "zero" has another definition which states "an insignificant person or thing", which implies that the heroes are not in fact admired for great or brave acts as their title would leave the viewer to believe.

It is quite a most humorous interpretation.

Haven't see the animation until today. Not a big fan.

10/10

this show has promise

Look inside your heart...

You're a thoroughbred savage m8.

kek

Doesn't he have a titanium skeleton or some shit? and honey was just dragging him around? damm tennis sure makes you ripped

lookin good

Titanium is a pretty light-weight but durable alloy though

That was hilarious but the animation at the end was very lazy. Look at where the balls go after they bounce off him.

I think it's a fine puece of animation.

Huh, i always thought it was one of the heavy ones, must be the name

Honey's hair is really too red. The animation is still rigid.

If you mean back into the feed basket, I think that was Honey Lemon's idea with the positioning.

We need more GoGo up in this thread

I need more Honey Lemon

Oh never mind. For some reason I thought the balls were disappearing before they hit the basket but on a closer inspection they do make it all the way to the basket.

Nice crop.

Gogo must have an interesting mix of genes to be Japanese and yet somehow have big hips, thighs and ass.

>Character designer Shiyoon Kim designed Go Go Tomago to be of Korean descent, with a specifically Korean body shape in mind. Go Go's design was based on the tough Noona (meaning "big/older sister") stereotype in Korean culture, combining it with San Franciscan bike messenger culture

Oh yeah, I always forget that Koreans are hot.

The girls' VAs are hot as fuck.

instagram.com/jessicababyfat/

>combining it with San Franciscan bike messenger culture
I completely forgot this film was set in a mix of japan and america. That's a cool way of representing that.

>When you lack an actual rebuttal so you just explain what the other person person did in great detail, not even with any condescension
I guess that’s something.

Koreans naturally have large hips, thighs and asses though which is funny cause most Korean men don't care for those and prefer big breasts instead

Holy shit, they finally remembered these were supposed to be out last month!

is this animated in Canada?

What is it with Asians and obsessing over tits? Asses are just fine, if not better.

The Top or Bottom dichotomy is an ancient tribal separation that science may never truly understand. Don't even get the sub clans started on how much is too much.

>Koreans are Titfags when their women have perfectly good asses
And here I was thinking they were the better variety of Asian.

Dear Diary: The Ass Was Fat

Korean here

it's not as simple as you think

>Oh god fucking dammit it's all in Flash.

>"How do we make the show's character design as crappy as possible?"

I think it might be Toon Boom

It is toonboom

Oh, like you're doing now?

But isn't Tangled Toonboom as well? How can it look so different?

What? Turned gay when you did that little military service or something?

not him but,
still more manlier than you.

Why is her hair red in the series, when it was Blonde in the movies?

Fucking indeed

Different studios. Mercury Filmworks (who also animated early S1 of Star, S1 of Wander, and the Mickey Mouse shorts) works for Tangled. Snipple Animation (who also animated Dora and Friends, DC Superhero Girls, and Rick amd Morty) works for BH6.

Maybe. Either way most of my Korean female friends keep lamenting the lack of attention and went on to date foreigners. Even the ones of mine that did marry Korean guys told me their husbands wanted them to gain some weight just for the off-chance that the weight would go to their chests.

I'm sure not all Korean guys feel the same way obviously, but that's just from what my Korean friends around Seoul told me.

This show is cute

Hey, that's the new Mickey at te end there by the logo. Neat.

I just worry about the rampant korean plastic surgery
is it possible for a mixed kid to have one of those terrible single eyelid situations?

even if the mother is a lying whore that got hers secretly corrected. I would hope the genetic information for that deformity gets suppressed by virtue of mixing

I wanna do terrible things to Honey Lemon

>tfw that tennis racket handle will never be your dick

Oh wow, already the first autist of the fandom. 10% cancer.

Hiro's too. And he's hung.

>Spoiler
How long till he came into your mouth?

UNF! I fucking wish, user. While in character as Hiro.

One mediocre turn deserves another after all.

This guy does some pretty good futa.

>futa

>Diapers

What's wrong with Ivy's eyes?

Why is GoGo the best BH6 character?

And why is Honey the worst autistic retarded ugly character of BH6?

That was really cute. Kind of looking forward to this now.

Gogo's overrated as shit.

Thems fighting words!

What are the chances this gets a Zone animation?

Pretty good I think. The two girls are legal age with plenty of male main, supporting and incidental characters for them to fuck. It's also an action show so we'll get plenty of moans, groans and screams that can be repurposed for sex.

it's cute. I want to like this and hope it exceeds expectations but the premier and animation was subpar.

Zone would probably have higher quality animation than this. Though I don't know if it'd be fair judging a seasons budget over a 10 minute short.

Fred should take the gang with him to a geeky convention