I'm literally shaking right now. I'm illegal and will most likely be deported. Why would you do this to me Sup Forums...

I'm literally shaking right now. I'm illegal and will most likely be deported. Why would you do this to me Sup Forums? WHY?!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope your Irish, I fucking hate the Irish.

rule of law you fuck

Well then check this out
youtube.com/watch?v=yJxCdh1Ps48

Because you have to go back

Same here man. I hate mutts with a passion too.

Good.

>WAAAAH I CANT GET GIMMES NOW
fuck off leach.

Get out of here you dirty spic!

you have to go back

You did it to yourself, Paco

Get an ID

Get a social security number

Get a Job

and you'll be fine

t.Iraqi residing in CA

why would you violate my country's sovereignty? WHY?

As long as you aren't a drug dealer you'll probably be fine. Trump is looking to deport the drug dealers and leaches first, get a job and don't get into crime and you'll be fine.

>1 post by this mexican jumping bean

Shake your ass back home.

I've seen things you little pepes wouldn't believe.

Memes so spicy they burned the most notoriously criminal family-tree in America to the fucking ground.

I've seen a brakeless train traveling at over seven times the speed of light come to an immediate halt at the gates of the White House.

They will tell you it was beautiful, and you will feel proud. But you will never truly understand, little pepes. How it felt to be on the front lines, shitposting in all directions. The line between man and meme blurring until there was no distinction at all. For a short while, Kek walked among us.

And it was glorious...

>you had 2 years to see this coming and get started on locking in your citizenship

Go become a citizen ya dope.

Why would you illegally invade another country and not expect to be shot on sight? Have some fucking respect.

>I'm literally shaking right now. I'm illegal and will most likely be deported. Why would you do this to me Sup Forums? WHY?!

Why would you knowingly break our laws? Seriously, GTFO.

Because the concept that a bunch of people just walk across a border and call themselves part of a nation is offensive to me and must be reversed.

Hopefulle Canada will take you in.

you need to leave or else..

>chicanos

Enjoy getting cucked by the USMNT yet again tonight.

DOS A CERO

This.

>Iraqi
>CA
Please don't blow my shit up, Abdul

I'll make an exception for you

They rationalize it by saying we stole their land.

If you leave of your own free will now, you'll get a head start on getting a job back home before the deportations begin.

It was Mexican territory for 20 years, and it was populated almost entirely by Indians

>mfw the Bosnian women at my work have been crying nonstop all week because 90% of their families are illegal

You have to go back

Maybe you shouldn't have broke the law.

You have to go back

Say it with me Sup Forums

YOU

HAVE

GET THE FUCK OUT!

NO

STYLE

This.

that argument is idiotic.
because guess what... before it was Mexico it was Aztec land and conquered by the mighty Spaniards. So.. if you want to cry to someone... cry to the Spaniards, or go back to Spain.
MAGA

Do the word illegal ring a bell?

Leave you scum, no one wants you. FUCK OFF AMERICA IS FULL

YOU

Is this guy trying to meme himself using stupid Simpson cartoons everytime he pretends he's going to be deported.

I hate attention whores

HAVE

You are mentally retarded if you think you can enter a country illegally and not face any consequences.

NO

GRACE

>I'm illegal
>i dindu nuffin

It's the craziest thing. Good friend of mine, guy in his late 30s, was all upset post-election. I joked a bit about "what, Hilldawg's loss too much for you to cope with?" etc... And he's like, dude, I'm honestly terrified because I'm illegal. Been here since I was brought over as a kid in the early 80s. Guy's more American than I am (he's been in the fuckin' country longer for fuck's sake), knows nothing of the place he originally came from and has no papers, and here he is terrified of being deported. And the worst part is he's all set up for citizenship, but the problem is for him to hop on board that offer he has to go back to his native country and get papers to have stamped. But if he exits the US without a valid passport, he's banned for 10 years... Catch twenty-fuckin' two. He wants to be legal but the way the rules are, he'd have to illegally SNEAK OUT of the country, find his way all the way to South America, and then take a plane back.

Shit's crazy.

I am literally shaking right now... from laughter.

Tough shit, Chinaman.

In a few years your anchorbabies will follow.

PRAISE KEK BROTHERS

THIS

SPIC

IS

A

DISGRACE

A based mudslime.

They're evolving.

Why do u think your entitled to others countries??