You know...

You know, there's a rumor going around that if your post has an image of a character from Aqua Teen Hunger Force then you you have to read it in their voice.

Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=lightning in california
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Y'know I have stated this in the past but Aqua Teen is one of those shows that you can't binge watch it is strictly a "Small Increments" type of show

You cannot watch full seasons of Aqua Teen because it'll burn you out and you'll never wanna watch it again

Aqua Teen literally should just be a compilation of clips specifically of Carl and Shake.

>You cannot watch full seasons of Aqua Teen because it'll burn you out and you'll never wanna watch it again
I can and enjoy it when i watch it in large amounts, that doesnt bode well for my mental state does it?

Imagine being this wrong, just imagine it.

You’re fucking dumb lmao you can easily consume entire seasons of ATHF in a day. Something like Metalocalypse or Squids would be more of a small increments only type show.

Its weird because some shows you can sit thru entire seasons but with Aqua Teen you can't because I am guessing since each episode is only 11 minutes in length you only really care enough about the juiciest parts of the episode and not so much the core concept of the episode

This is namely why people tend to not look fondly at Aqua Teen in its later seasons.

I kinda agree that this isn't a show you binge but that's about it. I recommend no more than an hour

>Imagine not being able to sit thru an entire episode of Metalocalypse

You're the reason that shit was cancelled mid season to make way for Reddit and Meme as well as Mr Pickles.

You can literally watch the best parts of all of Aqua Teen on YouTube which defeats the purpose of needing to even watch an entire episode.

I love metalocalypse, what are you on about?

nibba it's like you don't even smoke weed or binge drink

Look kid, just stay on youtube if you're so casual you can't sit through an 11 minute show.

Because I already have a plenty shitty life I don't need to make it worse.

Aqua Teen isn't for long term viewing just for small doses

Other examples of shows that seem to follow this forumla are Adventure Time, Steven's Universe and Star Vs.

Y-yeah, and those people are idiots, OP. A bunch of idiots who believe everything they read off the internet. Obviously that happens with...*uurrrrp* that happens with every character with a recognizable voice, OP.

Please don't tell me Season 3 actually ended with it being canon that Rick has some kind of visible form of Autism

>I already have a plenty shitty life
Sounds like depression to me.

It kinda is actually

23 Neet Unemployed College Dropout

>college dropout
Good for you for doing it early. I have a degree and wound up working retail anyway despite working my ass off sending resumes out to everyone, calling places. Shit I almost fell for a scam I was so desperate.

I habeeb in you, user.

Y'see the issue is I am stuck in CA which is just as bad as people from Sup Forums make it sound but they never factor in the small communities inside of N-CA just the larger parts of it regardless of location like San Fran and LA

I live in Rosa with its 99% Hispanic Demographic I don't fucking see ICE parading around my city with firehoses. That only applies to huge money making cities known for the drug and weapon industry.

Adventure time is also comfy for a rainy day, and aqua teen is perfect to smoke some loud ass weed and watch on a saturday.
I don't watch the other two so I don't really know about them.
But yeah, if you have a short attention span that's fine man, but I don't know why you're insisting the show has to be viewed only your way

I'm on the opposite end of the country in a basically 100% blue state. Everyone around me wants to suck California's cock for some reason and I have no clue why.

The correct way

As a guy from a red state that californians constantly move to and then constantly bitch about, I can honestly tell you that it must just be bullshit.
Because these people always go on and on about how great it is there.
But they never ever fucking go back

Its namely due to us being seen as some sort of Liberal Utopia which in actuality is a Drug Laiden Sethpit of Degeneracy and Gang Violence

There were rumors going around these fires we've been getting were started by the Cartel. If the Cartel are mad at the president why take their rage and aggression out on us a state that the president wouldn't care if it was aggressively rubbed off of the 49 other states.

A new CA can be made elsewhere its called Colorado.

A season is usually 10 episodes. One could easily watch 110 minutes worth of Aqua Teen and not get burnt out.

I was under the impression the fires were started because idiots in Cali put out the natural forest fires that naturally clear out forest underbrush leading to extreme literal mass forest fire kindling.

Is a Sethpit just a hole in the ground full of millions of Seth Greens? Cause that sounds like hell.

I know exactly which part of CA those fucking fags come from

Sacramento and San Fran like I get that White Privilege was never suppose to be seen as a real thing but if you wanted something that came close to that definition it comes from these two cities

You've never seen a scrawnier mess of people who like their bone marrow is made out of sandpaper and wet cardboard. they proudly take their estrogen because "it was her turn"

Maybe in some sort of compilation package

That is a meme. Usually its either PGandE can't fucking do its job correctly OR some Non White chucks his half finished cigareete out his car window just when the wind stats picking up

Autocorrect

I think it's just the housing man.
A two bedroom two bath here is like 600 a month to rent.
What's that run up in California?

Not true at all; I moved into my last flat and set/unpacked everything while having that cytube channel with all of ATHF on it as I did and listened/watched the whole thing.

It was great.

>That is a meme.
How is it a meme? It seems pretty fucking logical to me. Forest fires are a part of nature. It's human intervention that fucks shit up royally. And I'm not really a climate change fag or anything. I just live around forests and know how bad the underbrush gets unless small forest fires are allowed to burn and, at most, be controlled so they don't harm people or their land.

Nigga what fucking part of CA do you think that is

Rosa, Rohnert Park, Petaluma, Healdsburg

There ain't no cheap housing anywhere in this state go somewhere that won't force feed you estrogen and is filled to the brim with homeless drug addicts

Because you lacked a proper schedule to literally do anything else

Those fires aren't controlled fires tho they're "accidental" done by something that wasn't suppose to happen

>2 bed 2 bath for $600/mo
Wtf. That shit here is fucking $1.5k/mo and rising.

Not in CA its Quadruple the Amount.

>Those fires aren't controlled fires tho they're "accidental" done by something that wasn't suppose to happen
I guess lightning causing fire is a meme too, huh.

>Implying we get enough rain to even cause Thunder Storms

>Almost 7+ year drought

Lightning doesn't need a thunderstorm or even rain to happen.

I'm in so. Indiana and paying 800+ for that. Fuck your cheap cost of living.

Nigga we do not get Dry Lightning in CA literally nowhere does this happen anywhere near my State.

Indiana is literally the pinnacle of White Trash 1 tier above Arkansas one tier below Georgia

Google "lightning in california" and come back to me when you get educated.

>t.have literally never been to CA and have no idea what the fuck I am even talking about

>being this dismissive
Here. I'll borderline spoonfeed you.
>lmgtfy.com/?q=lightning in california

Your misery is of your own doing, user. Hope you go back to college after having this conversation.

Old news Nigga

What happened then doesn't happen now.

>nibba
Fucking say nigga, nigga. This is goddamn Sup Forums.