Balkanization of the United States

With #Calexit probably being the start of something huge what will the balkanized united states look like?

so far I have the California Republic and the Northeastern Federation

California: Green hippie leftists
Federation: Hyper-Capitalist Elitist alliance of the Ivy League, Wall Street and the Government

what else am I missing and how plausible will this be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J5erWO-cbf8
youtube.com/watch?v=rY9fhMRk_DI
latimes.com/projects/la-pol-ca-california-neighborhood-election-results/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

approximately

az wants nothing to do with california

Great Lakes Republic

Ohio
Indiana
Michigan
Illinois
Wisconsin (might not fit but it still borders a great lake)

Hey let's have a big roleplaying circle jerk everybody!

Pretending is fun!

Fuck you, PA does not want to join the gay Yankee leftist shitholes.

PA is only democratic as much as Philadelphia rigs votes. Trump won too big for them to get away with fraud.

>implying we will give the liberals that much clay

the problem with this assumption is that only the largest cities are blue. every rural area and small city disagrees with the brainless leftists

>one does not simply leave the union

the northeast is twice as big as it should be.

We memed a president why cant we meme California and New England leaving?

Anyone ITT that starts dividing along state lines...STOP. You can use that as a starting point, but look at districts within states themselves, and you will see that it isn't so simple. One example is N. California vs. SoCal.

>implying we give them any

>California leaves the US
>the US is never under democrat control again

im ok with this

We need to eliminate the cancer
We can always reclaim it later

Living for that moment. Trust me, m feeling great.

>Balkanization of the United States

Let it commence

youtube.com/watch?v=J5erWO-cbf8

why would you want to
both are important parts of the union

Any state leaving would have a massive impact on the Union as a whole.

Only children want to leave, or want others to leave.

The United States would be fucking nothing without the retards in Silicon Valley and our Navy would take an enormous hit without the ports in New England and California.

>implying

>Calexit being something huge

In what universe is a knee jerk spoiled bitch reaction from a handful of sobbing hipsters 'something huge'?

pic unrelated, to california at least.

LA, SF, Seattle, NY, Detroit, Portland, Austin and any other heavy left cities become city states and the rest of America moves forward unburdened by cucks.

Yes, Cuban Americans get their own state.

Any state you lump in with California would just be California's bitch.
Any state you lump in with NY would be NY's bitch.
Any state you lump in with Texas would be Texas's bitch.
Etc. etc.
If a state is trying to do what's best for its residence, it would never agree to be lumped in with larger state. So each state would either stay in the union or go off on their own.

based Ivan.

There won't be balkanization. There will just be a civil war in which everyone loses.

Should probably let Saskatchewan in along with Alberta.

No, after they admit defeat ship them all off to the african slums so they can get culturally enriched.
after all of the women and 1/2 of the men get raped, and 2/3 of all of them get killed I'm sure they will finally appreciate what it means to live in a white society.
Then the ones that are not infected with aids and/or various other diseases and parasites might be allowed to reenter our country.

That's part of Balkanization, but one has to suffer in order to reach something greater.

Friendly reminder that the freedom to leave the Union is not written in the constitution.

The US won't just let them go like that.

>No, after they admit defeat ship them all off to the african slums so they can get culturally enriched.
That isnt really going to happen
We can make #Calexit happen

2 Things:

> Adding Pennsylvania. Implying they aren't Red.

> Implying the US government will let the two biggest cities secede from the US because of Immigrants.

The only reason why Cali and NY Are so Blue is because of immigrants. They vote Blue, and when the country goes to shit, like their home country, they will bail.

If NY and Cali start thinking of doing this entire "Let's leave" circlejerk after the election heat go down (Which would mean they are serious, not just the heat of the moment), at least one politician will make this point and say that only people who can't easily move should vote. If people can easily move, they will just vote whatever and if it goes to shit, they bail and let real Americans on the mud.

After all, their countries (Mexico, Venezuela, Colombia, Cuba) Are shit because of how they voted. So they should have no say on American politics.

> Full Disclosure: I'm an Immigrant myself. I voted for Trump and I would have no problems with Immigrants losing their voting privileges until they pledge to legally not leave the US to go live in another country.

Try and prove me wrong:

>Protip: You can't

culture divide north and south florida is too large, north florida and such is just georgia.

>that strip of blue along the border

wall just got 10 feet higher

Give the counties up that border Mexico too.

You know in MS i still think dems are only starting to slowly gain some voters because they promise to lay off the weed charges cause it's pretty bad here.
and a few other things.

every now and then it get's somewhere then a conservative blocks it we just got medical and it's pretty strict no card shit.

I wonder if there would ever be a situation where there was ever increasing devolution of power to the states and eventually states started outright defying the central government...

>Cuba Are shit because of how they voted.
youtube.com/watch?v=rY9fhMRk_DI

Dude, PA voted for Trump.

Also, you niggers can keep my Ultra Rare, Ultra High res. Trumpepe.

People originally wanted Castro, even though they were doing well with their previous leader.

They wanted him badly enough to kill the previous leader, and the officials let him take over because he was well seen.

#Calexit sounds like a great idea. Twitter hashtags and rainbow flags are known for their nutritious content so the libs will be fine on their own.

Rate my Coastal States of America (CSA).

What odds do you give them of survival?

>People originally wanted Castro
In the census in 2000 there were 1,241,685 Cuban Americans, and in the 2010 census there were 1,785,547 (both native and foreign born)
Nigs wanted him, not whites, literally ooga booga kill whitey tke der shieet.

Kek

I'm sure there property and lives will be protected by love and tolerance after they disband the raysiss police.

california can leave and keep all their welfare spic niggers too

Rate

The Northwest has some of the most leftwing people in the country.

more detailed map
latimes.com/projects/la-pol-ca-california-neighborhood-election-results/

We can hold more of Califonia

I'd love for New England to leave, but only geographical New England. We have high incomes and the rest of the poorfag states leech our taxes. Unlike much of the nation, who would suffer without us, we would prosper without them. Our military might not be as strong, but we have good business and a unique culture (especially in the CT river valley, from ME to CT).

PRAISE

>With #Calexit probably being the start of something huge
First day on Sup Forums?

Give them Portland OR and Seattle WA as well.

My autism reigns supreme, and it also kinda turned off, that's why shit isn't filled in.

>he poorfag states leech our taxes.
Thats not true
Your old people just retire in different states

perfect, subdivide and conquer recursively

wyoming and califonia don't have same tendencies.

Some of our elderly go to Florida, which is probably the only reason it was red. They move to the panhandle, my friend.

>california has 20x the electors as wyoming

There is no way you can justify this.

Well that still doesnt change the fact they pay into SS and medicare in one state and then collect in another

California is some of the most valuable real-estate on the planet, with rich farmlands, a beautiful coast and near perfect year-round weather. Europeans rightfully conquered California, and we won't give it up to kikes, gooks, poo in the loos, spics and niggers without a fight. The non-white colonizers of California need to be physically removed.

Just annex Orange, Riverside, Imperial, and San Diego counties to provide a corridor to the Pacific.

>They move to the panhandle

People don't retire to the fucking panhandle. That place is South Mississippi.

They retire to southern Florida.

California leaving the USA would be bad.

Building a wall across the Mexican-US border if possible. But if California leaves the wall will get a lot longer and more expensive since they have to be walled off as well.

Ohio, Kentucky, and West Virginia won't wanna be a part of the north east. I'm willing to bet western PA and southern VA won't either

Could California even survive outside the union?

The Feds would still own about half the land

you forgot the south will rise again, user

>tfw only deep red county in NJ

Feels good man

No but we cant tell them that until they actually leave
Nobody outside NYC wants to be a part of it

The State of Jefferson separates from Commiefornia and is re-admitted into the Union

Why? They don't have the resources?

It'll never happen unless they want to go back to the stone age.

Only state that can reasonably hope to secede is Texas. They're the only one with their own power grid.

Can we meme this into reality?

They can't even supply their own water.

This one is getting stronger too.

Same as original CSA

Source? I'm legit interested.

UpstateNY is much redder than that. Pretty much from the bottom of the text up is pretty red.

Holy shit can you imagine an actual Calexit actully happening?

>Democrats lose their most powerful weapon forever
>Holywood faggotry is not the US's problem anymore
>We will see the birth of a nation with a movie based economy

Please Kek.

They have plenty of resources the hippies just wont let them be exploited
Also giant welfare state + 3rd worlders

Yankees could have let us go peacefully, but now we run the country. Southern master race is rising.

Oh mighty KEK please be true.Let the burgers taste their own medicine like they've rekt YUGO.

When the demand rises they will dug some deeper wells and the prices will rise because of this, but they won't die out.

states don't have the power to secede, it is literally not an option for them like it was in the european union
and there isn't going to be another civil war either, nothing will happen

100% correct, fuck those cucks

The Canuckcaliphate can pry Hampton Roads from my cold dead hands

>pretending that states in a federation can break their contract...

It would probably mean the Balkanization of the United States. The U.S. would cease to exist.

that florida map isnt final cubano:^)

They get a huge % of water from the Colorado river
Most of the instate water is in Jefferson which would probably not join them

states cant leave the union

A little ironic that you post with a Texan flag in this thread.

>tfw living in one of the two only states that is entirely blue, no red counties at all

A-at least we have good schools...

Oh god fuck this calexit shit. I'm moving out of the state if this shit happens. Place is getting shit enough as it is.

>Implying Northeasterns would vote the a referendum

We in New England Started this country m8, we ain't leaving

The union will remain but spic-nigs and shitlibs will not. We will make CA, NY, and IL great again.

Or east cal/west. Or even central cal. Its a huge state with vastly different people in vastly different types of geography.

A state could leave if they really wanted
The Feds could never get public support for a war to keep them in