Remember that the Electoral College was created for precisely this reason: to go against the will of the people if they...

Remember that the Electoral College was created for precisely this reason: to go against the will of the people if they think the candidate is unfit.

With the popular vote squarely in Hillary's favor, along with the racist statements Trump has made, there is a very clear possibility that Trump still won't be our president!

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19
change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

delete your post stupid american

I'll go with it.

By squarely you mean by less than 0.3% of the votes nationwide

No it was created exactly to prevent this situation you want and ensure the densely populated urban centers couldn't ensure tyranny over the rural

>mfw liberals still think their opinion is relevant after being wrong on literally everything over the past 16 months

toughshit faggot -- numbers over numbskulls anytime.

>Doesn't understand we live in a country of STATES
>Doesn't understand what tyranny of the majority is
>Sucks giant flaccid penis
Yup sounds like OP alright, why won't CTR just leave already?

That amounts to hundreds of thousands of votes.

Bump because people need to know where to go.

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19

NEVER EVER

but by all means keep throwing a tantrum.

>implying Republicans, who now control the house and the senate, are going to put a democrat in the presidency.
Even if they denied Trump, leftists would have to say hello to president Pence or president O'Ryan.

Out of like 15 million

Y-y-y-y-you're just CTR!!!!1

CTR was a Reddit phenomenon. There's not a shred of verifiable proof that it ever came to Sup Forums.

Furthermore CTR doesn't have money any more.

I'm not CTR, and your pathetic attempt to brand me as such proves you have no valid arguments.

Why don't we start a counter petition and sign it from all our seven proxies?

T. Kiwi who has no idea how the American electoral system works.

>"It's over. Go home." -Podesta 11/8/16

Listen to him, CTR.

OP be shitting pants with anger

>CTR was a Reddit phenomenon. There's not a shred of verifiable proof that it ever came to Sup Forums.

That's cause it's an anonymous posting site you fucking faggot. It's very fucking clear they were on Sup Forums however if you have any shred of common sense. Even the God damn FBI watches Sup Forums.

KYS

Trump will never be the President of The United States.

Get out Ausfag

>MFW all of those fly over states with populations of like 10 people

>5 stages of grief
>bargaining

>Remember that the Electoral College was created for precisely this reason

This petition means jack shit

CTR memery aside, your argument is one based on knee-jerk reactionary politics to your side losing. We live in a REPUBLIC, where the popular vote in the STATES is what matters, not national popular vote, we vote for our state's say. Maybe you should learn about the country we live in before you shitpost. I realize this thread is probably bait, but you get my special "fuck you" attention for being especially stupid.

Is it possible all the liberal tears might cause flooding in low lying areas?

A flower by any other name ...

Just a reminder guys: CTR was not about Hillary, it is about "spreading progressive agenda", "disrupting conservatism online".

Whatever name it takes these are their goals. moveon.org, BLM, Occupy, Hillary campaign, the enemy takes many names but their goal is the same: no borders, no sovereignty, rule of the people by the urban, diverse, intelectual left.

Keep pushing and you'll get the revolution that you DO NOT want.

Revolutionary War II: Electoric Boogaloo

I say bring it on.

Yeah, let's fucking drive them into the seas. Fucking sick of these Marxist pricks.

The funny thing is if it were the other way around you faggots would be trying to make the college choose Trump instead, which is ironic considering most of you probably live in big cities as well

Agree with this. These media fucks encouraging it might not like the eventual outcome.

Let Cali exit the US and all of them starve to death\

You realize California produces 98% of all the vegetable fruit and nuts that the country consumes, right? Dipshit.

petitions are not legally binding. die with some dignity

>majority of signitures are likely from outside the US
>still valid

sure.

no major export
in a drought

>tfw the election makes more sense if you actually look at it from the perspective that individual states are separate countries unto themselves
>left to govern themselves how they see fit
>the general election is not a popular election nationwide
>but a popular election within the differing countries

Libshits, you jackasses are confused because you think our country isn't just a "European Union" style bureacracy gone awry. You're confused because the civil war destroyed the founders' dream for the American continent, and states' rights has been trampled on ever since.

America is not a nation, not a country. It is an empire. In an empire, nations vote on things, not people. Get over it.

All those blue counties with like 10 white people.

>Hillary wins popular vote by 0.2%

Kek I wonder if those people actually think there's a chance. Wouldn't matter if that petition got 58 million signatures there were 59 million votes for trump

Not gonna happen.

The people who voted for Trump are fucking tired of the left. Literally one step away from initiating The day of the rope.

(((they))) know not to push them.

The same system allows the electoral college to select Hillary Clinton. Still a fan?

especially after the riots, they lost support

Ive seen FB friends who've signed this shit

You're damn right it's full of idiots who aren't even American

It was though. It was created because the founding fathers didnt like direct democracy.

I can only imagine the amount White folks that would flood into the surounding states if Cal seceded. Would be absolutely insane. It'd go from 39% White to 15% White in a week.

This guy fuckin gets it

>vote for a thing online more important than the US Presidential Vote
It actually makes me sad people will get passionate behind this

>leftists compile the top 5% most radical anti-freedom anti-democratic take your guns, take your rights, we dont care about the constitution type peoples names into one giant list with addresses etc

It's like they don't have the ability to think about the consequences of their actions.

What about corn, rice and beans? Cali will starve to death with no beans.

leave them minorities to die

I can't believe this hasn't been posted yet

>(((ELIJAH BERG)))

check'd

and believe me, they have enough beans

Beaners get out!

>insert joke about beaners and California's immigrant problem

Trump won you salty faggot. Go suck more cocks.

>there is a very clear possibility that Trump still won't be our president!
Maybe if we were talking 269 vs 269 or something.

Trump won in a massive fucking landslide. 25% of his electors could revolt and he'd still win.. In a fucking landslide.

>the same people who voted hillary can now sign a petition that requires less votes and have her become president

This doesnt make any sense in any universe

Don't forget the electors in Washington who refuse to vote for Hillary.

Trump gets those too.

even then the primarily republican congress decides

Fuck you and your whore of a mother. You will never understand the pain of the working class you white collar piece of shit. I'm glad your cunt of a candidate lost.

Didn't Hillary herself say her supporters should accept the results?

Dropping BOMBS

I'm afraid you are in denial. Electoral College is here to stay. Maybe get more illegals to vote in 4 years or be a Fascist and remove 3rd party options.

Also...All the Votes haven't been counted yet genius. Trump is still predicted to get the majority.

Popular vote numbers don't matter anyway. Those numbers are only for the election that happened under the electoral college. If there was a direct popular vote then all of the apathetic voters in non-swing states would come out and you'd have an entirely different demographic.

how is that wall coming along?

Yes

I'm not saying the system is perfect, just that people should understand it before they fucking talk about it. The "MUH POPULAR VOTE" meme is getting frustratingly old.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this would undermine our elections completely wouldn't it? The Electoral College would be forced to clean house if this happened. It also seems illegal to persuade them with promises of paying fines.

that was the count while 2 states where still being held back...not that there officially in trump also has the popular vote

Here is a petition you lot SHOULD sign!

change.org/p/donald-trump-pardon-julian-assange

The electoral college was created to keep the Union together by stopping a handful of giant cities from dictating how almost 3 million square miles of land should live.

I mean, you can repeal that shit, but expect the food/military producing states to bail out of the Union.

Either way, you lose.

>calexit happens
>northern California with all the farm secedes from southern California back into the union
>southern California cries northern California raped it and wants back in but we don't want them any more
kek would be poetic

I signed it. Can you imagine the lulz? Literally doing it for the lulz.

So wait. They're petitioning a huge chunk of republican electors to change their vote to democratic, which would give them a fine and basically make them lose their entire future career and credibility? And they think this could even remotely work why?

if there was no electoral college California would decide ever election..ud need maybe California and new york city and it wouldn't matter what the rest of the country said

They're all on facebook screaming like children, I'm sure the NSA already has them.

Not legally. The only states that allow for electors to ignore the popular vote are ones that voted for Hillary anyway.

For example, in North Carolina, if an elector votes for anyone but Trump, their vote is ignored and they are forced to resign.

Don't forget absentee ballots from the military, which votes about 4:1 for Trump in the states.

Presuming the same rate of voting for soldiers overseas, once you take into account those votes, Trump will win by about half a million.

He was a fucking genius.

You do realize they are telling trump about aliens and other national secrets as we speak right?

The amount of votes Hillary has over Trump is so small that it's well within the margin of error. Let's not even get started on how many fucking illegals must've voted for her, let alone the voter fraud that she was probably responsible for.

All these people spouting the "muh popular vote" meme don't have a leg to stand on.

They are about to run out of water anyway.

With San Diego being a huge naval base there is zero chance of a #Calexit. The population can fuck off wherever they like, but a lot of Cali is federal owned land and that real estate will never change hands.

If you Cali fags want to sign your own death warrant, go right ahead and vote for that shit. The military will move in and mow your asses like weeds. I wonder when they'll stop killing once it gets started. I'm sure people will try to surrender right away, but I bet they keep killing until they either get tired of it or feel they made their point to everybody else in the country thinking about trying shit like that.

No one will lift a finger, by they way. You vote to exit, your fucked.

So, choose. Get with the program or get snuffed.

goodluck with a change dot org petition lol and they should be ashamed for even having that up

You can bet that it was part of the deal. In exchange for her concession, she would not be prosecuted.

>petitions

lel. Democrats are worse than PCucks demanding console games on their platform. Deal with it. He won. Fair and square. Electoral College is there to deal with the problem of a handful of population centers deciding entire elections in the United STATES of America.

It's a fucking Democratic REPUBLIC.

Constitutional Republic

>with the racist statements Trump has made, there is a very clear possibility that Trump still won't be our president!

Let me fix this for you...

>With Trump's unwillingness to bow to current political fashions, there's a very clear possibility that the delusional left will earn themselves a bullets-first view of the 2nd Ammendment.

I could see them deliberately fudging the house vote to move it to the senate to get Pence, that's still a big fucking long shot. They would actually probably be better off with Trump, Pence would wreck their shit.

> Close to succeeding.

How do you define "succeeding"? If you mean... a useless act that makes people feel better while they finally come to grips with their loss.... success.

Electing Hillary.... it will never happen.

>if there was no electoral college California would decide ever election..ud need maybe California and new york city and it wouldn't matter what the rest of the country said

And people in heavily blue states will say that this map is perfectly ok to ignore because people stacked in apartment buildings matter just as much as industrial workers and farmers for some reason.

Because apparently movies being set in your state somehow makes it ok to shit on the ones who keep this country running.

DA KANG ONE FARE N SKWARE

Jesus Christ, you CTR are still so desperate.

The electors for Hillary are more dedicated to her. Trump has had delegate problems from the start. Remember Colorado in the primaries?

yeah because the signatures of a million people totally override the votes of 50 million.

If they do this, there will be open bloodshed. If Clinton cheats, us, there will be violence across the country. I dare them. It would mean a second Revolution.

Pence is a textbook establishment candidate. The Republicans would be gleefully rubbing their claws together if he got in.