Why is he scared, bros? He looks traumatized. What did Obama say to him?

Why is he scared, bros? He looks traumatized. What did Obama say to him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_z7CSwDb4M
pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he regretting winning? Is that what this expression is trying to convey?

The wall will be built.

He just looks uncomftable as fuck because there's reports in his face flashing camera's every 2 seconds and also the nigger gave him a small ass chair while he got the big one, looks uncomfy as fuck.

He was told the date that the aliens plan to take over the planet.

He looks like a little kid who has just been scolded. Is he depressed?

>tfw you know who killed kennedy but can't tell anybody.

I'd be uncomfortable having to sit next to a nigger

no telling what he'll try to do

>What did Obama say to him?
Explained what the lizard people are, how long they've been here, and why he can't tell anyone about it.

That's the face of a man whose entire reality was just raped by a nightmare scenario of scythe-fanged demons to which we are all enthralled.

He just won the election. Why isn't he smiling? Is something wrong?

Obama showed him that regardless who is in charge, the World is fucked and we will be Mad Max tier in a decade

Maybe it's my autism but he doesn't look uncomfortable here.

I hope you like pizza!

I was laying the sarcasm on pretty thick. Should I have been more obvious?

>i never asked for this

he got told about the next unavoidable extinction event meteorite/solar flare/volcano eruption that's going to happen within 4 years that they've been keeping from the public so they don't go apeshit

the same thing happened to Bush and Obama after their first debriefing. they get to finger ET and they're told reptilians head the shadow government. trump now knows what the most powerful people in the world know.

>high flying assets

What did he mean by this?

>He looks traumatized.

old president has to fuck the new one in the ass by tradition

They both hate each other. Plus he's never done this before.

Obama suggested a wife and daughter swap sex party.

Thats a fake smile. He thinks Obama is scum.

(and he's right)

Fucking lost

TOPKEK

The white house furniture, Mishhelle

topKEK

GO BACK AND LOOK AT THE FIRST TIME OBAMA MET BUSH AFTER HE BET MCCAIN IN 08, HE HAD THE SAME LOOK.

THAT'S THE LOOK ANYONE WOULD HAVE AFTER YOU'RE TOLD TOP SECRETS AND GET YOUR 1ST CIA BRIEFING.

>exclusively post pictures of trump smiling and having a good time to counter shillposts
>people still don't get it
rly makes u thingk

Fixed

HAHAHA SHIT
Ted Cruz /reporting out

>Nigga you in fo sum shit

cherry picking pics?

They've hypnotized him it's obvious.

They're exactly the same chair you dumb fucking Mohammedan.

fucking leaf

>You've just ruined your life for the next 4 years.

he bitch slapped him called him a bitch nigga told him america is was and always will be black so trump called over melania and barack fucked her for the duration of their meeting and the picture is still in his mind

More like....

>Tfw Baron Trump actually altered the timeline by traveling into the our current timeline and fucking shit up worse than Trunks did.

>The natural order has been disturbed
>Hilary was supposed to win beverage she is friends with the current puppet and wife of a former puppet.
>Trump won instead due to Baron's fuck up. Also explains his lifeless expression the other night
>Trump has been partially informed about his new roll in all of this and should he disobey then they will end his life and ruin his precious family through the media and planned scandals.

>Tfw Punished Trump is hated by the evil political monsters and the common people alike and he'll still eventually snap out of his SHOOK state of mind and go against the system he was once eager to be apart of.

Finally we're experiencing a non boring timeline

youtube.com/watch?v=E_z7CSwDb4M

look at this. he asked for security, he probably is scared as fuck. fucking liberals

in the second frame, someone's obviously talking to him and he's just paying attention.

cant wait for the new episode

>election comes
> jews trick us making hilliary an enormous person a hero everyone will vote for her
> she starts fucking up people feel sorry for her lets make her win
> keeps going on and on
> election day jews think that we will win and make her the winner
> rig trump

wanna know why, the riots, the riots right now people are burning down shit and beating people hard, the jews wanted this to happen so then we can collapse as a country. Right now the stock market is crashing aswell dow has a huge falling chance in December. So the exact plan is to make trump win so they can start killing us and have obama in office for a third term then eventually war with russia and china will happen. We got played like a fucking fiddle. If we chose the Clinton route which is the most fucking retarded one, we would have had a good economy but instant war before she took office so trumps route is the slow painful death and not getting in route. Plus a bad economic collapse with us starving and swat everywhere. Which that was the plan after all collapse the world then clean it up with one world currency and population control.

>I wanna go home to my tower
>My butt hurts

Trump Tower is now Trump Fortress

>jetfuel can't melt steal beams
>we assassinated JFK
>we never landed on the moon
>none of our nukes work
>mkultra was a succses
>Isreal had knew 9/11 was going to happen
>I'm from kenya
>Hillary should be in jail but she paid us all off
>Isreal controls our goverment
>we have alian tecnology
>bush did 9/11
>every thing you know is a lie

Trump: well shit

Because he found out a president has no power and he cant do anything he promised.

None of those are really unknown secrets, though.

yea but trump doesn't know that

The white house smells like black people.

>our nukes don't work
>we have alien technology

>alien technology
>alian
This is why alians don't visit us.

Fixed.

>we have alian tecnology

He did say "high flying assets"

Trump's been on the radio questioning 9/11 the day it happened. I'll try to find it

Either traumatized, pissed, or like he wants to rip someones throat out.

saved....lmao because it could be true

>98000000

probably isn't used to such a strong scent of nigger in such an enclosed space.

This is how Trump always looks

he is now a member of the cult of moloch and if he strays he dies

>What did Obama say to him?

"It's all a front, get out while you still can"

Look at Obama, had a full head of jet black hair 8 years ago. That's a dead man walking right there.

"Do you see how President Kennedy's head practically split apart like that? It truly is marvelous how fragile the human skull is. Oh, and, uh, for the record...that wasn't really my birth certificate. Congratulations, Mr. President."

>Because he found out a president has no power and he cant do anything he promised.
Wait, he did know a lot of what he wants to do has to go through Congress....right?
BUT, a lot of the things he wants to do, DON"T have to go through Congress.

How about them apples?

Anyway, I want to do shit like pic related.

subtle
like it

It is true

>pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

.t pussy who assumes everyone is as afraid of death as him

Around blacks, never relax

yea, read that. spooky action at a distance kind of stuff there.

You now realize under how much pressure Obama looks all the time - and whatever is doing that to him, is now doing that to Trump

Obama treated him with respect and so Trump usually shows respect back. As a person. This does not mean that Obama is guilty of any treasonous bullshit and so he will get what's coming to him. Just let Obama attack him and you will see Trump unleash on him like never before.

In the meantime it is formal and Trump is a gentleman and doesn't shit all over the place.

No, he doesn't. He looks like someone who hasn't slept in a while. Look at his eyes. The guy is so tired he'd probably fall asleep on the spot if he closed his eyes for three seconds.

He is just out of his element right now.
Taking the watch and see approach.
Everyone knows Dahnald is slow to learn some things. He's trying to keep it together and not mention state secrets.

Did we really get this far just to be shut down by some flat earth ayylmaos and satan are real tier shit?