Welp

Welp...

twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/797179058131992576

Won't get fooled again

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/11/obmacare-obama-no-donald-trump-not-abandon-promise-repeal-obamacare/
ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Health_Care.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump

Taking bbc

thank fucking god

So he'll keep the good shit in and repeal the bad shit?

This. There's 2 provisions (the only good provisions) that he's keeping. OP is a cuck.

You cannot keep the ban on dropping pre-existing conditions while also dropping the requirement that forces healthy people to stay in or pay a fine (that will have to increase).

The latter pays for the former. Either keep them both or scrap the whole damn thing.

The mandate should stay. Insurance companies need healthier profits so that they can keep making jobs. Everything else can go.

Trump has been planning his presidency since 1980.

I'm sure he knows what he is doing. He is not even president yet. Give him a chance.

He cant cancel it publicly, because it would be used against him as racism accusation. Any nigger, that has no healthcare, would be obliged by commies to blame him.

Canceling it quietly, making it look like he fully supports obamacare and niggers just cant afford it, would be much better.

At every rally he promised to repeal and replace Obamacare. If he lied about this, what else will he go back on?

>believing a quote from an MSM outlet that begins with "Donald Trump says" that does not have an actual donald trump quote
ISHYGDDT

breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/11/obmacare-obama-no-donald-trump-not-abandon-promise-repeal-obamacare/

>Trump: "I'll look at Obama's ideas out of respect"
>Media: Trump is flip flopping

Fuck off you dumb cunt

"Trump said he would like to keep the provision forbidding discrimination based on pre-existing conditions and to allow young Americans to remain on their parents' healthcare plans."

>breitbart
Literally CTR Trump edition

>At every rally he promised to repeal and replace Obamacare. If he lied about this, what else will he go back on?

If you were paying attention, he has always said he would keep the pre-existing conditions clause. Always. I get the left got BTFO harder than any group in the history of the country, but what you're doing is just sad.

In his first interview since the election, Donald Trump tells the Wall Street Journal that he may be willing to leave in place two key elements of President Obama's healthcare reform law.

The provision allowing children to stay on their parents' healthcare plan until the age of 26, as well as the prohibition against insurers denying coverage because of pre-existing conditions may remain in place, he said.

“I like those very much,” Mr. Trump said about those two elements of the law, which he had previously vowed to "repeal and replace".

retard nationalists elect a new york billionaire who was liberal a few years ago bc he tells them what they want to hear. election over, he flips on healthcare and says he wants to deregulate the banks. flyover retards couldn't be stupider. city people are elite for a reason we're smarter than you. make NYC great again!

He has always said he was going to reform it first, and if that doesn't work then he's going to repeal and replace.

>won't repeal the unshitty parts

Or whatever

wish he'd replace it with medicaid but rethuglicans won't let him

BBC as a legit source ? really . Unless it comes from trump and his publications then this is not true.

>"Won't get fooled again"
>take BBC clickbait at face value

classic Drumpf standing up for children and the disabled. what a racist

>So he'll keep the good shit in and repeal the bad shit?

this makes no sense. the good thing about Obamacare is that it lowers costs for people with pre-existing conditions. the bad thing about Obamacare is that somebody (read: healthy people) is going to have to cover the difference. it's a trade-off

i wish people would actually read up on what Obamacare does before forming an opinion on it

He's giving Obama/WH staff a carrot, in order for the transition to go smoothly. You know this, Sup Forums.

also, you know this to be true, too

>ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Health_Care.htm

TRUMP: I agree with that 100%, except pre-existing conditions, I would absolutely get rid of ObamaCare. I want to keep pre- existing conditions. It's a modern age, and I think we have to have it.

Q: The insurance companies say is that the only way that they can cover people with pre-existing conditions is to have a mandate requiring everybody purchase health insurance. Are they wrong?

TRUMP: I think they're wrong 100%. Look, the insurance companies take care of the politicians [and vice-versa]. The insurance companies are making an absolute fortune. Yes, they will keep preexisting conditions, and that would be a great thing.

>get rid of ObamaCare
>keep pre-existing conditions

sage

>fooled
By who? Yourself? This was made clear during the election.

@CTR97986291
Kill yourself

this. fucking more information warfare from the left. i'm so sick of this guy's words being twisted.

Another reason to love the God Emperor.

He's fucking genius and tapped firmly into actual reality, hence he can do the logical best actions.

Coverage for pre-existing conditions will ( and should ) obviously remain.

No he didn't, read it dumbass nowhere does he actually say anything like that.

Fucking hell they're just desperate for clicks now, fuck them.

Trump could renege on everything he promised.

The libtard tears were all that I really wanted.

>This same thread, again and again

CTR why so mad?
You ain't getting paid now.
So it's only spite.

Welcome newfriends

>and should ) obviously remain.
No it shouldn't. All this does is raise the premiums for everyone else. You don't get to take out house insurance after your house burns down, nor can you take car insurance after you smash your car.

Might as well advocate for socialized healthcare at that point.

Even if he betrayed us which he wont the reactions to him winning made all the time I spent shitposting worth