I just got invited on my Twitter account, where I LARP as an uber-SJW...

I just got invited on my Twitter account, where I LARP as an uber-SJW, to become part of the writer team for a feminist blog

What do?

Do it you nigger

Do it
Also link blog

>LARP
Okay faggot
We should have Netherlands burn

You know what to do.

DO IT

Do it, you'll get paid. Pretend to be a ultra feminist woman for years, write dozens of meme articles then mind fuck them all

Crowdsource assignments to Sup Forums

No, if I do that someone will spoil this opportunity by linking the blog owner to this thread.

Gonna try and use this opportunity to write posts that divide & conquer the SJW community then. Problem is, if they wanna do a Skype call with me, I am toast. My Twitter account is supposedly a black woman from Atlanta.

Outjewing SJWs sounds like a good plan.

Good idea.

this is your in. it's fucking psyops time, user

Tell them you identify as a nigrette

infiltrate and destroy

Do it, but try to subtly drop redpills

Accept and write feminist tripe that actually contains subtle redpills

Oh I will exploit the fuck out of this, trust me. I just need help with the best way to go about this all.

(heavy Dutch accent) "h-hello, I am the negress from Twatter, how do you do, f-fellow feminists?"

Just print a picture of Oprah and tape it to the front of your webcam

Try do D&C them by saying that white feminists are hypocrite for voting for Trump, but do this in a way that does blow your cover.

Kek LARP as a nigress and get paid.

tell them you have problems showing of your face or something
if they ask you why just go full retard

Tell them that you have social anxiety about video chats.

That's literally all I tweet about on that account, that white feminists are cancer.

>LARPing out side of Sup Forums

Wow, you're way down the rabbit hole huh?

You've been given a chance to take your trolling to a higher level. Just stay calm and don't fuck it up.

Mental illness gets extra oppression points OP

Write articles that alienate white women from the rest of the SJW crowd. We need white women squarely in Western civilization's corner.

Maybe alienate Asians as well.

Do it now.

Doe het homo

Holy shit, that's the dream man! Do it, and start to red pill the fuck out of them little by little!

Push the narrative of it being the white woman's fault for this as hard as you possibly can. Fragment them even more beyond repair. DO IT.

Go deep agent my man

I received an offer to purchase my meme page the other day

We need Sup Forumsacks on the inside, we need more people to infiltrate and report.

golden opportunity right the fuck there.
They wont even notice the memes before its too late.

election red pill

Get a wig and some women's clothes and makeup and pretend to be trans - woman - nigger in the call

They all claim to be mentally ill anyway, so I'll claim to be an black queer aspie with social anxiety or something like that.

>negress from twatter

Top fucking kek.

Accept the invite

Keep the ruse up

Collect valuable Intel

fucking do it, equal rights for conscription. That's your angle.

Kek has given you an opportunity, do not miss it

Become an agent, report back to Sup Forums high command periodically with intelligence and await further instructions. Become an operative for us.

Don't fucking do it. If they ever find out, it will fuck up your life. Make up some shit about how you're afraid to do anything formal because of the 'evil Drumpf,' and maybe spin in some crap about how white feminists or some other lefty group is to blame for your situation as well.
They might write an article about you, and then let you be forgotten. You will still get exposure, but without the absolutely MASSIVE risk to yourself. Leftists are fucking insane, so if you disregard this advice, be careful and remember I warned you.

Stock markets fine,.

Alex Jones would warn us.

This

Do it idiot you only posted to gloat haha

Just say that you emmigrated from Netherlands because of the racism, faking a womans voice shouldnt be too hard

GREATNESS AND GLORY WILL BE YOURS FOREVER, FOR TROLLUS MAXIMUS YOU WILLL BECOME GOD SPEED M8

Say something like, you got attack with acid or something like that, and that picture was from before it happened, and then you got raped. And that it gives you anxiety to go on cam

That should do it.

Just screenshot everything

Suggestions on what kind of divisive content I can write?

Do this, threaten to decline if they press the issue. Chances are that will reduce any suspicion they have of a troll happening.

this, try to express some very questionable opinions about immigration. write an article addressing "rapefugees" or whatever and say something along the lines of "we should accept whatever their culture brings." pretty good chance of white women being uncomfortable while keeping a truly sjw position

do this

Target White women (voting for Trump). Target Asian women (dating White men). Push them to be more radical with each passing day. Make them go to extremes never seen before.

Fair warning, I was in a similar position and became something of an SJW.

write about hating white feminists

Do it. Get their emails, phone numbers, facebook pages and post them here.
Pretend to be friendky with the boss, then it's a matter of time till you will find out something embarrasing about xxir and threaten xxir to allow you to publish redilled articles.

Nice digits. It honestly doesn't need to be anything horribly complex. Just something along the lines of "White women betray the sisterhood", "Are white women 'really' oppressed?" And other sorts of nonsense loaded questions.

These aren't exactly intelligent people we're dealing with, and if you got contacted by that kind of media you can probably pull it off very easily.

Call into question things like if white women can be raped, and question their oppression. Anything that would induce guilt; women are very susceptible to feeling guilty. Make sure to word your topics appropriately for the level of extreme these people are.

I have an extremely deep voice (I am talking foghorn vocal cords). I literally cannot even come close to imitating a female voice without sounding like a darn Sesame street character.

report back to us with juicy shit

>If they ever find out, it will fuck up your life.
are you implying that feminists would know how to track you online, or some impossible shit like that.
most females barely know how to operate the most simplistic blogsites for fucks sake

I know that there are some voice modulators online. If they ask you about it, say you are a trans woman and ashamed of your voice.

this

Say you have social anxiety and are too scared to speak on the phone/cam.

seconding on the asians

i want my asian qts to be even more redpilled

This is the thing I am a little bit scared of yes. I think I covered my tracks well enough.

I work a blue collar job anyway, it's not like my buddies and colleagues give a shit about me doing this kind of stuff.

Obviously you just hire a hooker on the cheap to do some non-sexual work to play this role for a job interview via webcam, they will be too cracked out to even question it.

do it and sabotage them

Do it but subtly and casually redpill them

Become the self hating woman feminist

Post articles about how white privilege is causing divide in feminazi social circles because the whites are not willing to accept their own white privilege. The radical white feminist despises everything about her white privilege because it undermines whole fabric of feminism. Women despise the thing they collectively want to be.

Do it user. Have fun

Alright stop fucking around, we need you to write full on legitimate articles, put your effort into this, do this for at least a few months. We can help you on pastebin. Once you have their total trust you need to slowly introduce Sup Forums tier content about islam and blacks. But don't make it about bullshit, say shit like. "Science proves that Africans have a lower IQ" or some pseudo scientific bullshit. We have one shot at this we can't afford to fuck it up

Mr. Winn, is that you?

This is a good plan op.

Perhaps write something about affirmative action for women, along the lines of mandatory 50/50 Male female ratio for all businesses. Argue that even women without the skills and ability to do the job should be employed, because it's the only way for them to learn the skills. Suggest it should be effective immediately, and that businesses without at least 50 percent women should fire their male workforce to the extent it will restore balance, and then readvertise their positions and hire equally.

Obviously the above would be a fucking disaster.

>"we should accept whatever their culture brings." pretty good chance of white women being uncomfortable while keeping a truly sjw position

Do not underestimate the lengths SJWs will go to defend rapefugees. This Norwegian politician literally got raped by a Somali nog and felt guilty about it when said Somali nog was deported back to Somalia.

Not sayin it is a bad idea though, I just have to think about the best way to go about it.

They may ask for a video chat at some point, or maybe they'll want an audio recording for something. Who knows?

It's not your work that you should be afraid of. It's your government--the reason why all this SJW shit is so intolerable is that they bring the boot of the government into everything. If you were in Trump's America, I'd say go for it, but unless based Geert gets elected, you are playing with fire.

> inb4 OP becomes friends with them becomes a feminist trans

Subtly redpill them a la Hillarys Twitter mole

>My Twitter account is supposedly a black woman from Atlanta.

Fucking you identify as a black woman from atlanta it doesn't matter that you're actually a white guy from the netherlands, it only matters that you IDENTIFY yourself as a black woman from atlanta and they're just racist sexist disgusting cis scumbags for not accepting you for what you think you are. Fucking shitlords

destroy it from within but hide your power level.

>Africans have a lower IQ
>psuedoscientific bullshit

user... i

There are a couple of ways you can go about it.

1 - Push them to the extreme

Write articles taking identity politics, feminism, etc. to absurd levels. Something like "Can white women be true feminists? - White privilege denies white women any claim to feminism blah blah blah".

This way you drive out all the reasonable people from their movement, essentially killing it.

2 - Redpill with a twist

Start to redpill them, but in a manner that will seem natural to them. Something like: "Should POC live in white countries? - Institutional racism may never be eliminated, so POC should consider leaving white countries blah blah blah".

Bumping for great potential.

And OP tell them video chat is an invention of the white male patriarchy and it oppresses and triggers you

Precisely this. Anything that breaks the character of a typical SJW is a no-go.

Remember, these people do NOT have flexible mindsets, and have a very permanent worldview. You can not red pill these people.

Instead you must use them as an outlet to cause more divide within themselves. We've already seen that they will sacrifice the next highest group on their hierarchy to retain victim status.

This needs to be used to our advantage. No Sup Forums tier shit, no stormfront shit, keep within the SJW narrative and use their own narrative to further divide them.

Who cares? Who are they to question your gender identity? Does a voice define gender?

You need to become our deep agent. Dropping grains of redpill here and there, slipping meme references subtly, like a code.

Good luck toothpaste

I already had my SJW phase in my early twenties. I don't think it is possible for me to regress back to that anymore. I promise I will listen to the Bell Curve audio book every day as an antidote.

You gotta do it. Earn their trust. Don't break character. Then, when they least expect it, psyop their saggy tits off. Stuff like the ol' piss your pants for abortion and #cutting4Zain

we CIA now

This.

Talk about Asian supremacy. They are doing better than whites, and obviously all other minorities.

If they ask for a video OP just has to wear a hijab

>tfw OP is interviewing for a feminazi blog in a hijab
No one will question you

This

Destroy white feminists, show them how full of shit they are, and they can do nothing but nod and agree, it's going to be glorious

I'll admit black fellas are a bit stupid, But IQ is complete bullshit.

1. Stuff about how it's important that white people experience being minorities in their own societies so that they know what it's like to be discriminated against. The POC that come to power will likely discriminate against white people but it will be OK because the natural privilege that white people have will balance things out.

2. It's racist for white women to have babies with white men. They should either only reproduce with POC or abstain from having children. Stress that it's imperative that all races merge into one as quickly as possible because it's definitely going to happen in the future so why not just get it out of the way so we can all live in harmony.

Basically promote anything that clearly goes against white women's best interests and shame them into it. Just abuse them until they realize how ridiculous their ideology is and they snap out of it.

Use the progressive stack against them.
Use wealth and crime statistics to turn minorities against each other, all minorities against white women, and all liberals against Jews by showing that theu are the most privileged people in the world.

Lmaoo

If it pays, do it.

This one knows what's up

This.
Be subtle, get in good with them.
Too many Sup Forumspportunities wasted this year by anons jumping the gun.
>exhibit A: podesta's passwords

do it and very carefully start to redpill them until you turn them completely. do this for the greater good of humanity.