Brit/pol/ - Comfy NEET hours edition

>More than 80 MPs join Lib Dem plot to force Government to hold a second referendum on Brexit terms
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/more-than-80-mps-join-lib-dem-plot-to-force-government-to-hold-a/

>Article 50 could be reversed, government may argue in Brexit case
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/11/brexit-could-be-reversed-government-lawyers-may-argue

>Juncker warns Trump presidency may upset US ties with Europe
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37957673

>Britain could join USA, Canada and Mexico in new free trade area after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/britain-could-join-usa-canada-and-mexico-in-new-free-trade-area/

>'Hard' Brexit most likely outcome for UK leaving EU, says S&P
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-ratings-idUKKBN13610L

>Armistice Day 2016: Two minutes' silence marks day of national remembrance
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37938047

>Nigel Farage to be Donald Trump's go-between as Boris Johnson rejects 'collective whinge-o-rama'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/nigel-farage-to-be-donald-trumps-go-between-amid-claims-special/

>Donald Trump tells Theresa May: UK is special place
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37941737

>Vice President-elect Mike Pence calls Boris Johnson
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37946420

>Nigel Farage calls US President Barack Obama a 'loathsome individual'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37934790

>No 10 denies Nigel Farage will be given go-between role with US
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/11/no-10-denies-nigel-farage-will-be-given-go-between-role-with-us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI
vimeo.com/32996
youtube.com/watch?v=jG6D7-PAIKI
theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/11/england-scotland-world-cup-2018-qualifier-match-report
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/more-than-80-mps-join-lib-dem-plot-to-force-government-to-hold-a/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/a-british-tabloid-story-is-the-reason-for-hillary-clintons-new-fbi-nightmare/
youtube.com/watch?v=kzBZEkQ1Ef0
thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-couldnt-stop-crying-blamed-comey-obama-stunning-loss-video/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I must've watched this about 50 times since the election lads:

youtube.com/watch?v=VfqVih7IFlI

>literally nothing happened: the thread

Anime is for nonces

>you will never make her your wife

Just realised, Nige isn't doing Movember.

Remember when he said he grew his tache as a trial run for Movember?

Anyone watching Norton?

Chris Martin just redpilled everyone on Trump

I die a little inside every time someone links to the dailymail website and pretends that it's a valid news source

>watching hignfy to see their reaction to trump
>every comment like "trump is stupid" gets applause

It's just like Question Time

Watching it too lad.

Martin has some pretty inspiring views, tbqh

>Juncker warns that Trump presidency

What the flying fuck is the point of saying that?
What you gonna do Juncker, overturn the election?

Fuck off ya cunt.

Let's make 2017 just as great as 2016

>France
>Germany
>Netherlands

I like Ann Coulter.

She doesn't think women should vote.

Careful lad...

I agree and I will not vote for her (unless she starts mass deportations but she won't). I don't know who I will vote for. Hopefully UKIP can get their shit together. In the meantime, Theresa taking baby steps in the right direction is better than nothing.

Honestly I'm starting to wonder this week if it's possible to die of schadenfreude poisoning, it's too good and I'm worried about my heart

What did he say?

Ugh, I know, the Independent is SOO much better :/

He's surprisingly funny desu.
vimeo.com/32996

Did QT get any better last night? I switched it off about the time the blonde woman was interrupting everyone and chimping out

I never said it was, but people seem to like posting the daily mail website for whatever reason
Most UK newspapers and their associated websites are awful

>France 2017

I reckon Germany is still in denial. Then again a lot can change between now and then. But France is ripe for the picking.

No, the whole episode was about Trump and that blond woman just repeated the same shit over and over. Anyone who said anything remotely positive about Trump got interrupted by her, the audience or both.

>most
All. All MSM for that matter. And alternative media. They are all fucking shit lying partisans. I don't trust any.

The mail is just lolcow, I don't think anyone takes it that seriously

The longer they still in their bubble the longer they'll stay out of power. It's marvellous. We need to worry when the left starts caring about immigration or at least pretends to.

Also Kek at Scotland 3-0

Good night m8s, hope you are all well.
Congrats beating the Scots in the footy.
It's been a long auld day.
A bit of Leonard signing about a kid from my hometown.
youtube.com/watch?v=jG6D7-PAIKI

it was hilarious. She started the night out saying
"There are no simple answers to this." and by the end she was like
"TRUMP LIED TO EVERYONE IT'S SIMPLE"

made me lel desu

It's shit, but they're one of the few media outlets that can still afford to do any sort of proper investigative journalism.

>watching the graham norton show
>ever
this board is full of cunts

Where did it go so right?

Also, what's this about Putin being ill?

>theguardian.com/football/2016/nov/11/england-scotland-world-cup-2018-qualifier-match-report

That headline gave be a boner desu

There's only one man we can trust

The BBC up to their usual tricks

Think I'll give it a miss.

What if Donald Trump rapes May? The man is a menace

Once they start thinking about why people voted for Trump rather than dismissing them all as idiots or racists or whatever, maybe they'll get an idea of what the actual situation is like. But it's not as though they're not going to go for the obvious targets.

Investigative journalism is good when it happens, but trying to read though all the opinion pieces and skewed news stories trying to find the truth of the situation is really fucking tedious at best.

There's fuck all on

Also nice trips

Think he might've been taking the piss lad

Weekly reminder of the following:

>the total amount of votes Clinton lost by, in swing states, is about 150,000
>the James Comey letter to congress which notified them of the FBI having re-opened the Clinton e-mail investigation happened 11 days before the election and might have swung the election
>Clinton blamed Comey re-opening the investigation for her defeat on the night
>this investigation re-opened because of a raid on Anthony Weiner and Huma Abedin's NY apartment which led to the seizure of their computers
>this happened because of an FBI investigation into Anthony Weiner sexting an underage girl across state lines
>this investigation was re-opened because it was reported by a British newspaper that broke the story
>that newspaper was...the Daily Mail

The Daily Mail quite literally gave us Trump

I won't hear them bad-mouthed EVER again

Question more.

"WE WUZ KANGS AN SHIET"

Welp, time to switch off.

Nice trips. I agree that they frequently put out a lot of substance-less shit, but they still do some good that's all. Afaik they financially supported a fair few court cases over the years as well, in regards to people that had been wrongly accused.

Oh shit, is this true?

>de Guardian

Stop this sillyness.

>More than 80 MPs join Lib Dem plot to force Government to hold a second referendum on Brexit terms
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/more-than-80-mps-join-lib-dem-plot-to-force-government-to-hold-a/

Lel

100%

washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/10/28/a-british-tabloid-story-is-the-reason-for-hillary-clintons-new-fbi-nightmare/

>All this interracial shit on Norton

They find a way to cram it in every fucking program

RT are shady as fuck.

Liberals in the audience just laughed at him though...

What's he gonna do? Sanction us with his army?

Good.

Juncker is a blubbering cunt that never knows when to keep his mouth shut. Even Merkel doesn't like him.

weaponised tabloids

Trading a skewed media outlet for one that's skewed in the other direction isn't exactly ideal, even if they do report things that other outlets don't.
Please don't try to pretend that RT is objective and unbiased when it's owned by the Russian state.

Wtf?? I love the DailyMail now!
No really though. Bloody hell lads.

First, we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin.

Nigel Farage once said that there are many in the European Parliament who genuinely loathe America and want to undermine them.

BEADY

I was aware that the Mail had something to do with it, though I wasn't exactly sure of the chain of happenings.
Good to know.
Based Mail.

Lib dems, snp, 6 known Labour + Ken Clark but
Who's the other ten.

You're the ones watching it. You're the ones that allow it to be on TV. You're the ones counted as a viewer.

It's because of people with your mentality that the world is in this mess in the first place.

The only way to win is to not play their game, you low iq fucking plebs.

Good morning lads

They loathe us too and want to undermine us. The other 27 as well, even the ones they represent.

whats with the goatee? its not the 90s mate

>"Oh my God, the Daily Mayulll!!!!!"

Someone link the story, I want to make an image out of it so we can get more credit for getting Trump elected

It's the most under-reported but imo most important story of this election

Brits caused brexit, but we also caused trump

Frankly for a diplomat, juncker is not very diplomatic.

Paul has a timeless sense of style

all foreigners and non-whites loathe Britain, and the West in general

Correct me if I'm wrong but this is what I gather. So they held off signing Article 50 for so long that they are now forced to soft Brexit and you're basically put in same position of Switzerland and have to either allow free movement or crash the economy? How the fuck did they get away with this?

Not for another hour lad.

I feel ashamed to have witnessed it. It's off now.

Yeah and I'm pretty sure Nigel Farage had an impact, giving Trump a hand with his debate skills

He's better at letting companies get away with massive tax evasion tbqh

Soubry, Nicky Morgan + some others?

Especially kikes who run the EU.

nvar 4get

youtube.com/watch?v=kzBZEkQ1Ef0

>Nicky Morgan
She's an ugly bitch

>Source for Clinton blaming Comey re-opening the investigation on losing (youtube embed)

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/report-hillary-clinton-couldnt-stop-crying-blamed-comey-obama-stunning-loss-video/

>Source for Daily Mail having reported on the Weiner underage sexting scandal eventually leading to the FBI re-opening the investigation

He's a PR disaster. Tusk seems more competent and less of a zealot tbqh, should switch roles.

Nah we will leave the free market and the free movement. They just don't want to give us a trade deal to reduce the standard 20% tariffs because it would set an example for other considering leaving. But it wouldnt crash our economy and would hurt them too.

I pulled a gun on this video.
Fecking Guardian.

are goatees bad?

true

i used to be quite soft hearted and left wing but honestly, genocide sounds fun

I'm not even a neet/pepe/wojak fag

but can you post me some comfy pepe/wojak gif memes, pls?

pic welcome

Cheers for saving my pepe lad

We anglos really are eternal aren't we? We literally swung the US election and got Sup Forumss candidate in

Article 50 is still on track to be triggered in March as far as I know. Only thing that's happend as of late is a former model lefty got it so that May has to get approval from the HoC to trigger it.

May is appealing the decision and I get the feeling that even if the appeal doesn't go her way she will still trigger it without running it past the HoC.

No, if the EU won't give us what we want then hard brexit. The mps are trying delay tactics, in the hope that things get bad for Britain and it can overrule brexit. Not a hope.

>tfw you used to support this party when you were younger

The best part is our influence is in the shadows, never exposed, just like (((someone else)))

How's this?

Anime is a meme.

I've honestly never watched it.

>the fucking comments
>on a fucking guardian video
>subtraction is quicker than addition
RACE WAR SOON

>Just a day after Trump's stunning election victory over Democrat Hillary Clinton, congressional aides told Reuters the lawmakers wanted to meet with Trump's advisers to discuss a less costly option to his "big, beautiful, powerful wall."

>Double layers of fencing would be extended along parts of the roughly 2,000-mile (3,200-km) border, rather than constructing a brick-and-mortar wall, according to the proposal.

>A House Republican aide and a Department of Homeland Security official said a wall was not realistic because it would block visibility for border agents and cut through rugged terrain, as well as bodies of water and private land.

They're just getting a fence now.

Ah, that's not horrible. Everything I'm reading elsewhere is doom and gloom. I mean, you were expecting to take a hit but It's needed.

So May is being reasonable? Wasn't she originally for staying?

I'm a spiritual NEET (KHV)