I can't wait to see this little bitch come on HBO tonight...

I can't wait to see this little bitch come on HBO tonight. Of all the liberal "comedians" this guy was by far the most whiny. At least the eternal anglo and steven "i am physically incapable of being funny ever since i abandoned my persona" colbert stuck to """comedy""", this guy literally started throwing temper tantrums like a baby over how horrible Trump is and how millenials are evil for not loving Hillary enough.

Ever since Trump won he's gone completely silent.
Can't wait. Anyone know a stream?

Other urls found in this thread:

livenewschat.eu/twoon-room/
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw
youtu.be/vgk4358L3Nw
youtube.com/watch?v=pUhP1rHs8-A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is Bill on the "Fuck white people" train? or does he just hate trump?

Hope he plays that clip where he laughed at ann coulter.

He's going to bash everyone tonight.

>Is Bill on the "Fuck white people" train?

I dont know because I never watch him but I can almost guaranty that he will be tonight

My theory is that the primary reason he's so upset is that he's scared shitless that Trump will throw him in prison or whatever because many years ago Trump sued Bill over a joke, and during his presidency he's talked about loosening the libel laws etc. so basically he's gone full paranoid.

That said it's also a pattern of him to become the biggest shill for the Democratic nominee every fucking election, remember he gave 1 million $ to Obongo.

But when you start pretending that W. Bush is an angel just to make Trump look worse, you've clearly lost your fucking mind.

What about John "The Cuck" Oliver? Did his thing come out yet?

Bill Maher is a genius. You guys are just mad because he destroys conservatives and right wingers every show.

He hates Trump for the right reason, though. The fact that Trump is literally retarded means making him the most powerful person in the world is... problematic.

It's because he's a jew.

This desu

They just gave him the biggest gift ever. His ratings will be through the roof the next four years.

>talk show host
>genius
Pick one.

I actually thought he was based when I was a dumb team and then I realized he makes fun of everything except jews

I was about to make a thread on this. Especially after that meltdown he had the Friday before the election.

I hear sunday is current year man's day to face the music

dudes a faggot, and the people that enjoy his show are faggots.
no surprise there.

That's the end of this week. No matter how many faces he puts on or the jokes he'll try to pull, deep inside the single layer of tooth enamel left, he'll know he fucking lost.

>The fact that Trump is literally retarded
>still on the top 400 richest person on earth
Well he is doing something right

you don't get to be a billionaire entrepreneur and graduate at the top of your class at one of the best business schools because your "retarded".

it shows what kind of person you are though for thinking so.

Nah, he's on on Sunday nights. My dick is rock hard just thinking about his buttfrustration. He's was such an unbearable shill. He even went after Jill Stein and Gary Johnson for having the audacity to represent their supporters views.

I'm kind of mad his ratings are going to go through the roof now because libcucks are going to flock to him in droves to hear his ebin 'takedowns' of the new conservative policies. He's poised to be the next Jon Liebowitz. But for now I'll feast on his tears.

Maher is a sad little figure. He was always a smug fuck, but he missed the moment when all of his leftist pals turned to progressivism. And so it happened that he invited bunch of liberals and islamists and then the both camps spend whole of his show screeching at him that he is islamophobe, and Maher just sat there shaking his head, not understanding what is happening.

That is why he is so much against Trump - attacking republicans is something he knows and is still approved in his upper class circles.

It's not Current Year anymore.

>Anybody know a stream?

livenewschat.eu/twoon-room/

Password is 'nevertrump' (kek)

Fuck these late night talk show hosts.

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw

If every liberal would be like him I'd still be one myself

that nose

Hey RAGGETS --- don't forget that Bill Maher wanted Bernie Sanders first.

I wish i so literally retarded.

this.

hes a smug genetic jew shitstain
youtu.be/vgk4358L3Nw

Actually, it's pretty much the same tired shit over and over. "Hahaha Republicans are so stupid and I'm so witty and clever!"

He's like John Stewart. Funny for a while, but after that, the jokes get stale and people move on. Stewart was wise to leave when he did. He had to know that his shit was stale, and that he just had seals in the audience that were 17-21, and still thought his shit was great.

His entire audience needs to be gassed desu

MODS

?

I loathe this cocksucker, but every once in a while he does have some insight. Of all the echo chamber, he will be the first to admit that it is an echo chamber.

>meltdown
Link?

>expecting tears
I have no doubt this bitch cried like he saw old yellow but he's going to play this smug as usual and just call voters retarded like he's always been.

Bill is nothing more than a Smug Ivory Tower liberal. Him and Aaron Sorkin should go blow each other on the train ride to the gas chamber.

i think he's talking about this??
youtube.com/watch?v=pUhP1rHs8-A

Bill Maher is shorter than Barron Trump

HAHHAHAHAHHA

Do any of you have an HBO stream? I'd really appreciate it.

I saw the show last Friday. He really looked like he was having a breakdown.

Desperate like he knew something. He knew Trump was going to win some how.

I know Maher can get whiny and belligerent sometimes, but he was a different person.

This faggot never has a single intelligent thing to say, he just constantly insults people who think differently than him. The asshole even went after Trump's family on twitter after he ran out of bad jokes to tell on Trump's behalf.
Faggots like this nigger lover spreading hate towards anyone who disagrees with them is the reason Donald Trump is president, we should thank him before he kills himself.

Delusional much?

He's not that bad, he criticized the retarded left and SJWs many times, months ago lefties hated him, probably still do. He just went full shill against Trump to not lose his audience completely i guess.

Anyone?

>Julian Assange points gun at Maher and says:
>"I'm sorry Bill, you helped the elites, I can't let you suffer anymore"
>*blows Maher's brain up against the wall*

Oh God yes. That is spectacular.
>I've been doing this for 23 years, I know alot about politics
This fuckin' clown actually believes that. What a pathetic group of self-deluded faggots.

Don't think so, but he full heartedly believes that:
the wikileaks emails were fake and created by the Russians
The FBI reopened the case because they're sexist
The media "wasn't doing their job" and favored Trump
Trump is working, intentionally or unintentionally, as a Russian agent

>don't do your own research; buy our propaganda rag

>eternal anglo

will you kraut sucking fuckers ever get over this?