>Sup Forums falls for the Trump meme

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/trump-obamacare-pre-existing-conditions-26-2016-11
wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-willing-to-keep-parts-of-health-law-1478895339
ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Health_Care.htm
usuncut.com/politics/trump-obamacare-repeal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

THE CRACKS BEGIN TO SHOW

OP just announced he swallows lying MSM headlines and begs for more.

I'm ok, with that, if he pushes Obamacare into Universal healthcare system,even better. I was mostly in Trump bandwagon because of foreign policy. I don't want to het nuked over because of syria, and no fly zone, we need to give russians some breathing room, but not too much. Basically you want to keep the bear in the corner, but you don't want to force the bear against the wall in that corner or he might hit you back (possible WW3).

>Mr. Trump said he favors keeping the prohibition against insurers denying coverage because of patients’ existing conditions, and a provision that allows parents to provide years of additional coverage for children on their insurance policies.

“I like those very much,” Mr. Trump said in the interview.

There's nothing bad about those things, Fucking hell senpai, it's literately nothing.

love the comments

LIVE IN IGNORANCE AND PURCHASE YOUR HAPPINESS

Common tactic in media now is promoting soft news sites, that will reference actual stories while taking extreme creative liberty. Not how the article says they won't repeal it, only amend it. Then when clicking on the actual link, he's still repealing it

I love obama care its great. Did you guys forget how bad health insurance was under bush? People were dying in the streets.

Yea, here's the non-retarded article.

businessinsider.com/trump-obamacare-pre-existing-conditions-26-2016-11

Wow it's nothing

"Trump said he would like to keep the provision forbidding discrimination based on pre-existing conditions and to allow young Americans to remain on their parents' healthcare plans."

You don't even live here.

Any reputable sources?

I'm ok with this
>t. broke college student on parents health plan

Bitter CTR now making shilling their lifelong calling.
>They do it for free

This. Journalism is so fucking terrible these days.
He said he would keep pre-existing condition rules, and the age 26 child coverage.

yep

I fell for the click bate.
OP will get his 10 cents.

Scratch that link, it's still retarded.

WSJ calling it:

It's impossible that the program would exist if it were so bad, they will see what is good and sack the rest, that's how politics work

HEY, THIS IS JUST TACTICAL. YOU'RE JUST A LIBEKEK, YOU HATE AMERICA. TRUMP IS A CONSERVATIVE AND HE WILL GET RID OF DEGENERACY!!!

>keeping 2 provisions and repealing everything else

K

I'm amazed they're surprised. It's like they didn't know he used to be a Democrat.

>Mr. Trump said he favors keeping the prohibition against insurers denying coverage because of patients’ existing conditions, and a provision that allows parents to provide years of additional coverage for children on their insurance policies.

Yeah, a very long time ago, I'm sure he was.

Not my president

Issue with that is, It went from, "REMOVE IT ALL", To "Well, This parts okay, BUT THE REST IS GONE."

He's backsliding a fuck ton. By the time he hits office, It's gonna be so watered down, It'll be like drinking sugar water instead of Everclear.

This
WW3 affects the world, hence world war.

“I like those very much,” Mr Trump said in the interview.

People don't hate those parts of Obamacare.

Trump IS a meme, but he's OUR meme, and I love him.

>I can copy and paste too while not reading what you typed.

Gosh golly gee, Sup Forums sure is the new Sup Forums!

>ontheissues.org/2016/Donald_Trump_Health_Care.htm

TRUMP: I agree with that 100%, except pre-existing conditions, I would absolutely get rid of ObamaCare. I want to keep pre- existing conditions. It's a modern age, and I think we have to have it.

Q: The insurance companies say is that the only way that they can cover people with pre-existing conditions is to have a mandate requiring everybody purchase health insurance. Are they wrong?

TRUMP: I think they're wrong 100%. Look, the insurance companies take care of the politicians [and vice-versa]. The insurance companies are making an absolute fortune. Yes, they will keep preexisting conditions, and that would be a great thing.

>get rid of ObamaCare
>keep pre-existing conditions

sagee

Observing the disbelief and denial among pol users will be fucking hilarious. You thought Trump will be anybody else but a liberal at heart? I'm sure he's even gonna present himself as the friend of LGBT community

Is he/she wearing a mask? Or is this pic shopped?

Looks really weird. No thank you.

>Wow Trump is very maturely and open-mindedly analyzing policy to help Americans.
>Wow Trump is giving Obama the benefit of the doubt that he's not a complete moron
>Traitor
What the fuck did Sup Forums expect? Did people on this board really expect him to write an executive order detailing how he'd magically MAGA?

I'm telling you, He's gonna keep backpedaling. Slowly but surely, building up speed until he's going back 88 goddamn miles per hour. 8.8 Gigawatts, Marty, WE'RE GOING BACK TO THE FUCKING FUTURE.

>I was mostly in Trump bandwagon because of foreign policy.

he's had no coherent foreign policy position

The new "Drumpf BTFO", and "Say it with me Madam President" threads are going to be replaced with "Trump won't do what he promised" threads. This was predicted months ago
Your every move has been predicted. Yes you retards are THAT predictable.

Kill yourself leaf

that's what makes it drive up the payments of healthy people, which is literally the only reason that people dislike Obamacare.

>usuncut
lol

DRUMPF FANS BTFO

MOST LIBERAL CONSERVATIVE TO EVER SERVE

You've obviously never been to his website.
Why do retards like you says he doesn't have policies, or talk shit about him when you obviously know nothing about him.
>I was just pretending to be retarded trolled you hehehe :^)

Two years. Two years of this. TWO FUCKING YEARS.

AND YOU IDIOTS STILL DON'T BOTHER READING PAST HEADLINES.

Holy fuck. It's like you've learned nothing at fucking all. All the media deception, the spin, the blatant lies and half-truths, the emotional manipulation, the faulty polls, the "experts" who got literally every prediction wrong this entire election, and you STILL, for reasons I cannot even begin to fathom, trust the media and get all of your information from clickbait articles--or worse, just the HEADLINES of those clickbait articles. These are people who have been explicitly trying to manipulate you for years, people you KNOW have been trying to manipulate you because they've been found out so many times during the past few months, and yet you greedily slurp down everything they pump into your brain you like a good little AIDS-ridden faggot.

Is there a stage even worse than being bluepilled? Because I think OP is on it.

Yes I'm mad, fuck you.

Preexisting conditions are why your premiums are so high now.

It is just shills and trolls trying to demoralize. They are upset they got BTFO so they have nothing better to do.

This
America could build the wall alone with the funds from exporting all the salt that was produced after election night.

>Implying the headline isn't strictly true.
Why are you so angry?

He likes certain parts of Obama care. Do you want people to get denied because of pre-existing conditions. That is some fucked up shit.

This is a good sign. It shows he's not completely retarded and actually cares about improving the lives of disenfranchised people. He sees that while they loved to hear the 'repeal obamacare' line, parts of obamacare, specifically the parts about preexisting conditions and allowing children to stay on their parents' policy, undeniably improved the lives of those people.

Tpaмп cлил. Хyли, знaкoмaя пecня, лoл.

Ding ding ding - he'll make one or two tweaks but the problem is on the provider side, not the insurance side. Hospitals charge way too fuckin much for everything and there's no oversight over how much markup they can give you. Why ppl blame insurance companies is beyond me - obamacare actually forces them to compete with each other.

The issue is, he's on board to repeal parts of it. He says he's considering keeping the ban on discriminating against pre-existing conditions (which I agree with) and the provision allowing people to stay on their parents' health insurance through the age of 26.

The problem is, he wants to remove the individual mandate, which could easily cause prices to skyrocket because before it was forcing healthy people to buy insurance, thus decreasing the risk for the insurance company. And considering measures like removing discrimination for pre-existing conditions causes higher liability people to buy in, they needed those healthy people who were being forced to pay.

I think the whole system is a piecemeal mess and we should have passed universal health care, but nobody wants to take the politically unattractive steps that are now probably the only option in removing the inflated medical costs in this country.

What is the exact quote?
He probably just said "I like provision A and B. I don't want to repeal that!" and the media concludes he accepts the whole package.

"Trump said he would like to keep the provision forbidding discrimination based on pre-existing conditions and to allow young Americans to remain on their parents' healthcare plans."

Party registration is a pain in the ass to change in NY, he probably never bothered to change it, but based on his public comments he probably flipped back and forth plenty of times.

Competing insurance agencies across the nation will find a way to reduce costs. It was never too expensive. Monopolies raised costs because there was no one that could undercut them. The mandate was a scam.

Wait? Why are (known) pre-existing conditions allowed? Insurance protects against risks. If an expenditure is guaranteed, it is not a risk. wtf

Cool lies, bro.

It wasn't just the insurance companies, hospitals have also driven up costs because they could, and the health insurance companies have no reason to fight against this system. They don't have always full on monopolies, there's intra-state competition in many places and yet costs are still ridiculously high, and opening it up to the nation as a whole probably won't change much, I don't expect. Just look at other services people rely on, like telecommunications. When you try to break up monopolies new ones just form over a decade anyways. I honestly think the only way to fix healthcare costs at this point is to nationalize the system.

Wrong - provider side is the issue. Obamacare mandate is the only thing keeping premiums where they are. One operation on my wife cost my insurance company over 60k this year. Almost all insurers are pulling back because they are losing money because even WITH the mandate, not enough people are signing up to offset the sick folks. They set prices on obamacare with the hope the mandate would get enough healthy people on the books to offset the sick ones. Hasn't worked out that way. Removing the mandate will send premiums through the roof

>To Read the Full Story, Subscribe or Sign In

This.

CTR leaf pls go
this was debunked 100 times already

Repeal AND replace.

Search it on google in a private window and click the link, newfriend.

>Deport illegals
>Build Wall
>Universal Healthcare
>Tariffs on China to support American industry
>Cut taxes for poor and middle class
>Federal Medicinal Marijuana (Maybe recreational)
>No more bullshit wars

Fuck man, Trump has a lot of potential that's for sure.

Idiot, Trump needs to pander to the left to raise his approval numbers. Do you even know how politics works you shill?

It may be filled with degenerates and sandniggers, but goddamn do I love my country.
I'd have to pay about 50k a year for a treatment for a chronic disease if I were to live in the US. Here it's completely free, I don't even need to think about it.

Those are really qt legs tbqhwy

Good, repealing something right after making it mandatory is fucking stupid. I If he's going to change it, it has to be gradual and practical change.

The entirety of Sup Forums is satire.Most of Sup Forums don't actually support trump.

Hopefully he just makes a new bill with the stuff he likes then repeals and replaces. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Post your boipucci

"Free"

I dont think that means what you think that means

lol youre retarded, he's trying to appease the masses who are unquiet

he's also probably making some deal with obongo to get something he wants in return for preserving a bit of obongos legacy

we'll see once he takes the job fully

Goddamn you are fucking stupid.

That's literally just a fucking excuse. There has not been one single time in the history of our country that mandating fucking insurance has not caused the price to skyrocket. Not. One. Fucking. Time.

It's a licence for the larger insurers to charge what they want.

>inb4 but Obamacare limits that
Yeah friend, insurance lobbyists didn't have any say in that at all...

Add into that almost all of our medical cost problems are directly caused by insurance, and you really have to start wondering why the fuck we still listen to those assholes.

It's all just THE ART OF THE DEAL. He's playing three dimensional chess, sacrificing pawns to get the queen. We should come to expect this.

He said he is going to keep the provisions regarding preexisting conditions which I agree with.

Sup Forums BTFO

No muslims ban, no mass deportations, no repealing of obamacare

What do you honestly thinks drives their fucking costs retard?

In-fucking-surance.

Guys if you haven't noticed CTR and shills from many lefty parts or the internet are in full raid mode
>Trump didn't win the popular elections
>Trump is breaking his promises already
>False flag hate crimes
>Neocons are taking over

do not let this shit stand
meme them back to their mommies
WE RUN THIS
let's not forget niggers

I thought we were the ones earning good boy points?

kys spic

This is going to be going on for about 4 years.

Don't you faggots know his book 'The Art of the Deal'?
Making an outrageous demand and then toning it down is literally one of his main strategies.

He just wants to keep some favourable provisions. He's getting the vast majority of it out of the way. Fuck off, dying CTR shill. Congrats on surviving as far as you did.

He's still "banning immigration from nations that export terrorism", which is a checkmate for liberals. Either they agree that all terrorists are muslims, or they accept his ban.

"Trump announced he will not repeal Obamacare"

What is this garbage. WHERE did Trump ever say he wouldn't repeal Obamacare?

Pic is the statement he made (the origin of all of this).

Does this sound like he's "not going to repeal Obamacare" to you? If it does, leave here forever, go join reddit, and learn how to read with the rest of them on /r/politics.

What city is this photo from?

>usuncut.com/politics/trump-obamacare-repeal/
Not one source given, complete speculation or just straight up bullshit.

Do these fucks think we are kim kardashian fans lapping up everything we read on facebook?

Very weak sauce, when will Soros stop wasting his money on these virgins here?