You ticked me off

>You ticked me off.

CLEAN THIS MESS OR YOU'RE GROUNDED

Did someone say grounded?

This is a blue board user

There's only one reason why you lost, Dio . One simple answer. You peeved me off.

>STUPID KEYBOARD CRUD

You're a plank!

I was so mad when they did this. I still have the original dub on the Slack Pack DVD though.

That was the dumbest case of RS censorship I think

>bluray is still censored

It's lucky it wasn't lost. I don't remember my DVD having it though, did they reissue the DVD after the TV redub times?

>you will never see how Sup Forums reacted to when he first said pissed

>tfw you did
The first few seasons of this show were amazing.

Then they did the overarching plot shit and the space crap in the last season. What a mistake.

What about the mid seasons before the domes?

and yea, as a fan of the show even I can see how shitty the last season was, it's weird to read interviews where JG's pumped for it and can't wait for everyone to see it, but in the end they hardly attempted anything unique

>the entire park is now a spaceship
that's kinda cool

>there's a space station for park workers who train to go terraform planets
that's interesting

>pops is god and his brother controls the series in a meta way
not my thing but if you tried a bit harder it might've been acceptable

Then half that shit turned out to be nothing because they put their spoons in a big drawer and half of it broke, about the time they may or may not have left to terraform a planet they got cancelled so we got stuck with the characters lingering around the space tree for a bit not doing pretty much anything and then suddenly they've been training off screen a bit but still don't know how to navigate the park, and we're thrust into anime pops battles, and to top it off the characters felt flanderized.

Dude, how the H are we gonna fix this S ?

you done did it now nigga

This 100%.

MFW

>DUDE, YOU'RE YELLING LIKE A ____ING MANIAC

i like how that line was delivered, jg could do some fun va work sometimes despite being fresh with it when he made the series

What about not looking at their crotches while they synchronize their watches? I thought it was out of context.

That was cut in the UK, pooorly I might add