Why do I like dark skinned 2D girls but am scared of the ones irl

Why do I like dark skinned 2D girls but am scared of the ones irl

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gjfNy
imgur.com/a/wapx7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they tend to be a lot more trashy irl

Latina girls are pretty chill irl and they don't give a fuck about race so yeah go crazy.

>scared of girls
user, you do have to be 18+ to post on this site.
But to answer your question correctly, she's European as opposed to American. That's why.

irl it's usually hard to get close to them and only them. All the niggas around calling her sis and asking what's going on is fucking annoying, and that's before you even meet real familly.

>european
So she is muslim, I would rather try my luck with a beaner.

Facial structure. 2D brown girls are almost always drawn the same as white girls, just with dark skin.
Brown girls IRL who don't have a load of euro genes in them somewhere don't usually have faces like white people. They look different. That difference is what sets you off. Your brain is telling you that they aren't like you, so be careful.

It's a fairly normal reaction, but it's something you probably need to get better at controlling.

Real people are larger and less predictable than 3d ones. And different can be scary. If you spend time around another race for enough time, it will grow normal to you

>Real people are larger and less predictable than 3d ones.
4Dfags pls

Go for the ones with straight/wavy hair

>when 3DPD isn't base enough for you so you have to lower yourself to 4D
I do not know how these people live with themselves.

That's because brown animated girls don't have realistic African features, so your mind fills in the gaps with attractive European features.

Most brown people are not black

They don't have to be brown. 2D girls are cute, 3D are scary.

You're right to an extent, but OP is talking about personality more than looks, it sounds like. And that can only be explained by

>2D girls are cute, 3D are scary.
Just because they reject you doesn't make them "scary", what is wrong with you?

>realistic African features
Africa isn't a country and some African population have really nice features.

They are scary for me. You have to always watch when they are around not to do something to displease them. Honestly I don't know why would anyone want to be near one.

>don't use phobia i it's not approved by my PC police ok

I don't want to be "That Guy", but
>3d women
Realistically speaking, as a human you don't need any form of relationship to survive. I found that when I became depressed for being rejected and alone I worked better at my job and my hobbies, surpassing any previous bests I had set beforehand.
Sometimes I still yearn for a relationship, but real people can be fickle and untrustworthy, they abandon you and crush your soul until theres nothing left but the mark of their satisfaction with killing you inside.

I'm sad :(

real dark skined people is sacry,they can stab you, i have been stab before, is not nice

That said, 2d women never leave you.

Unironically, it's the ultimate happiness to love someone that doesn't exist.

Whatever. Anecdotally, European features are the most attractive (on average) and the more European lineage in brown people, the more attractive they are.

There might be some exceptions like Native American people who have really good genes and don't lose their hair when they grow old and so on.

Anyway this isn't evidence-based or anything, it's just an anecdotal observation.

Normal ones aren't like that. Might want to leave whatever shithole you're living in.

That's not what anecdotally means, you're just mixing your personal tastes as fact.

>Normal ones aren't like that. Might want to leave whatever shithole you're living in
That's the real world now, user.
That's how women are in the 21st century.

Because you are a pussy, user. That's it.

>That's how American women are in the 21st century.
FTFY

>you don't need human relationships to feel good
>I know that because I'm still depressed about it
???

Once you've been depressed for long enough it doesn't hurt anymore, it just turns to nothing. Everything turns to nothing and you focus on working, or at least that's what happened to me.

Until eventually even working doesn't do it anymore and you just break down mentally.

I'm waiting for that day, user. I know it's coming but I'm not going to stop it.

>I know it's coming but I'm not going to stop it.
Sounds like it may have happened already, because that doesn't seem like a sane strategy.

I think of it like this: I know I'm going to die via suicide some day, so why prevent it?

Stop being a dumbass emokid and get some help.

Is she black or just brown?

that comment tends to lead on you being the roasty there, with that whole chad/hole logic you are barking all over the thread.

That's deep, Shockwave

Yes.

>scared of any kind of person in real life in any setting outside of a confrontation

Come on man.

>ywn hook up with a qt space princess

ITT: Alpha males

I want the normies out of here!

Has any western cartoon made the almost-naked-transformation in cartoons?

Talia is just magic desu

>Africa isn't a country
>and some African population have really nice features.
What does any of that matter? My post didn't imply Africa is a country or that there's only ONE set of features for Africans.
Maybe somehow in your mind you read that post as "they arr rook same"

>That's not what anecdotally means
Check a dictionary dipshit

So that's where the new PPG design came from...

anecdote litterally means subjective and/or personal experience.

That's why you should date brazilian girls instead.

In my experience, they don't tend to share the personalities that 2d ones have. Kinda a lot more abrasive.
But if they do share said personality, good fucking luck because they're picky as fuck and have a shitload of orbiters, and chads eyeing them.

So basically no different than the usual shit. Go back to shitposting about 2d girls.

Pleased to be of service, user.

Further screencaps available at the ultra-low rate of one (You) per shot.

What IS this show? I meed more...

Lolirock, a french magical girl cartoon

Talia thread?

>I meed more...
I suppose we could find something.

She's best loli girl

Oh, yeah, i didn't remember those transformations.
I think Winx Club did it too, right?

Real girls can hurt you user. I won't.

hijacked lolirock thread now?

Nah let's keep it Talia

if you like Talia you might probably like this piece I've commissioned, what is the rules again for nsfw links? can we post them if they're spoilered?
I'm the poll fag from the last lolirock thread

Why do I like shows where the MC has a lot of good friends and is universally liked so I can self insert but am scared of commitment, can't really find anything to offer to anyone and generally tend to stay in rather than go out IRL?

Nope, that show didn't have the balls to show it like that. They kept it mostly hidden and implied.

Yeah usually you spoiler links. Is it done already?
Dunno how long it will last but feel free to post

ah welp looks like I can't link it, Sup Forums thinks it's spam
RIP

Ghostbin that shit.

yeah I put it on imgur, no idea why I forgot about that
anyways this is the wip, a few tweaks still needed, like Auriana's head getting shrank a little, but overall this is the general look of it
imgur.com/a/gjfNy
artist also including a free Auriana crotch shot, which was nice of him
should be done sometime next eek hopefully

For some reason or another, you don't want to die. You haven't killed yourself yet.

Either keep fighting to be happy and get help, or kill yourself. I really hope you don't choose the latter.

>scared of girls

What a wimp.

Nah, I rather talk about cute black girls.

Not bad desu
[spoier]Tali needs a shave but that's just me

I think you understand why I commissioned this guy, I like how he draws hair, also he said he'll do a shaved version but eh I don't care much about that one

Is it bad that I tend to find black girls the least attractive of all races of women but at the same time finding some black girls very attractive

An alt would be nice. Dunno how polarizing bush is but since enough people threw in for the pic it would be a nice opt.
if only if were Lyna....

yeah I figured you'd all prefer that shaved version, little boring for me, but most people want it over hair...just realized how weird it's gonna be with Auriana's bright orange crotch
I'm sure Lyna will get her time one day

She'll get her day eventually. Honestly Sup Forums was on the board with Taliana way before anyone else got wind of it, so things like this are indeed appreciated by our denizens

glad you all liked it since some of you at least voted, I wanted to give the thread a big of input and they wanted Auriana, truth be told I was half considering Carissa and Lyna but was unsure
mostly because of how their bushes would look, also here have a piece of Auriana that will be floating off to the side in the image when it's done imgur.com/a/wapx7

You’re calling your opinion an anecdote. I think all of the women in your pic are attractive.

I’d say that the biggest difference between European women and other groups of wo,en is that white women in general wear a lot of makeup while your average african woman or woman from a third world country doesn’t completely paint themselves into looking like a completely different person as much. Women in America wear makeup but their attractiveness is usually dependent on how they wear it.

I keep hearing the ‘bone syructure’ argument a;omg with pictures like but that woman could be quite fetching if she dolls herself up which is common practice for women in western culture.

think about how far actual MEN can get in the bangability department with proper makeup, long hair and a skirt.

Makeup almost always makes women look worse (most often due to making them look much older).

Shocking, I know. But true.

Makeup ravages her skin, but while she’s wearing the makeup it enhances her beauty.

My point is that most European women wear makeup and that’s what makes them look attractive in comparison to cultures that typically don’t even have or use makeup or when they do it’s like super obvious facepaint because that’s what’s attractive in their culture.

>that’s what makes them look attractive
But this isn't true.

>ddlc.jpg

How big is the makeup industry again? Didn’t certain species of whale get hunted to near extinction partially due to their blubber being an important ingredient in makeup? How many hundreds of years has makeup been a reliable industry in western culture? Come on now.

There’s exceptions to every rule but most women look pretty damn bad without makeup or at least not\where near as good as the standard that’s on most billboards.

don't forget newborn foreskins. those are also an ingredient. maybe its collogen or something? i don't know.

Yeah, those too. Makeup artistry is a tradition that goes back to ancient times. Women compete with one anoy]their to find good mates and makeup is more than an equalizer to that end.

>anoy]their

Another. Stupid touch keyboard has been screwing up since I updated my OS

Closet nigger-loving degeneracy.
Can be cured by electroshocks.

maybe the rejection makes them scary to some people. you aren't afraid of the beautiful girl on a physical level, you could take her down, but on an emotional level because of how desirable she is anything she says to you will be magnified, also she could represent the fear of rejection all on her own without ever saying anything.

shockwave is just waiting for Megatron to call him, thats why he's bummed out.

The user in specifically mentioned European women. Personally, I find them vastly more attractive with the "natural" look (at the very most, makeup is used to cover up obvious blemishes and such).

I can't say too much about other ethnicities, except that American girls are unattractive on average and possibly use it more due to that.

>tfw find black girl facial features insanely attractive
>turned off by most European and typically "white" features
>tfw I like em big too so petite white girls do nothing for me
>tfw the universe basically designed me to be a chubby chasing, ghetto booty loving race traitor

I am the supervillain Sup Forums has nightmares about! Feels pretty good.

They can call me... Fuck, I don't actually have a good supervillain name for it that isn't racist. Help me out here Sup Forums

>he thinks white girls are petite
Want to guess how I know you've never actually been to Europe?

you can easily befriend black girls by talking about janelle monae or star trek. it's not that scary.

That "difference" is that black faces are more "adult" while whites evolved to be more "neotenous", black women look more intimidating/masculine than white women, unfortunately that means white men look more infantile/feminine than black men who look more predatory/aggressive.

>star trek
What?

>There’s exceptions to every rule but most women look pretty damn bad without makeup or at least not\where near as good as the standard that’s on most billboards.
>men aren't actually attracted to women!

Feel free to go back to tumblr, feminist scum.

>M-muh strawman!

You need to be 18 to post on 4plebs