A vote from wyoming is worth three times as much as a vote from California

>a vote from wyoming is worth three times as much as a vote from California

There is no way you can justify this.

I've seen this explained so many times already and I'm a leaf wtf.
If it was popular vote, they would only focus on a few cities and the rest of America is ignored

>california vote matters

There is, California is garbage. That's it.

California is a cancerous abscess that needs to be removed accordingly

California needs to ear their right for votes to matter, so far they are facing a demotion actually, not a promotion.

WAAHHH WAAH WAHHH

Bingo. New York and California would run the country.

The founding fathers foresaw the rise of megacities and the mass of degenerates within, this was a measure to prevent tyranny of the majority.

No, every region's votes matter instead of only densely populated cities mattering

Go be retarded somewhere else

>California is allowed to be big enough to have 55 electoral votes and should be allowed to control every presidential election

They should just secede already. Texas can pick up the slack now that the country is becoming great again.

Wyoming has a higher average IQ than California, and as leftists love to say, dumb people shouldn't be allowed to vote.

What's the problem with that?
They bring the most to the country.
Red states are all gibsmedat, other than Texas.

Wyoming = God tier
California = subhuman tier
California shouldn't even have a right to vote, they should be a territory. Wild West 2.0.

Please get annexed by Russia already with your idiocy

This is the answer. Look at our glorious country PAINTED BY THE BLOOD OF TRUE AMERICANS!!

That's what they do here in Canada.

Can't wait to help Putin put you dogs down.

Wyoming is literally a non-state.
Half a million of population.

Are you being serious right now? Texas is the worst at that

Triggered.
Also not an argument.

Don't you tread on muh Wyoming, non-nation!

So if theres 3x the people in california than in wyoming...

and 1/3rd the people in wyoming compared to california...

wow... really makes me think...

The US is huge. That's why conservatives believe in small Fed Gov. Let the locals decide how to live.

Libs hated that concept, well, until now

>clnton loses by 1,000,000 electoral votes
>people get mad at wyoming and its 3 EVs

By federal spending per capita, no it's not...

I'm from California and I'm fine with this. The people here have their heads up their own asses.

California doesn't want to be a part of our country. Why would their vote matter? #Calexit

Because niggers, gays and spics are worth less than a straight white.

The states need to have power, that's why we're the United States. States can divide up their own electors however they want.

> revoke federal drought assistance
> revoke federal fire assistance
> revoke federal bailouts

CA up in smoke in T. Minus 10s

Yeah, each California vote should be worth exactly 3/5 of a vote

U N I T E D
S T A T E S

Now which part can't you understand?

Please Trump make it happen.

Nevada should annex the eastern part of CA tbqh. The rest should burn.

What's the reasoning behind this exactly?

Every state gets two electoral votes by default, so they took the least populated state which has more electoral votes than it has people and compared it to the most populated state.

While I agree Wyoming is a based state, shut the fact up. Seeing all these Serbian flags riding on America's dick is so tiring, because it is not at all genuine. All you care about is your self interest and muh kosovo. Stop pretending you know what the states are like.

People in these cities function as one gay, big collective mind living extremely close to each other anyways, so the value of their vote might as well reflect that.

While it's true I don't give a flying fuck about you lads and I only care about you not invading us again, I do know more about the US than your average Serbian.
So I can say with relative confidence that California is shit compared to Wyoming.

kek

Yes I can. Wyoming is part of America, while California is not.

Wyoming fag reporting in!

Californians are 3x more retarded.