When Trump becomes the worst president in history and reduces this nation to famine, poverty and war...

When Trump becomes the worst president in history and reduces this nation to famine, poverty and war, you think you Trump supporters are just going to get away with it? You lost the popular vote, ruined America for the memes and think you're off the hook? Think again.

When Trump is the terrible president we all know he will be, every single Trump voter will be found, viciously beaten and attacked. You know that video of the Trumpcuck being beaten by black youths? It will be that all across America on all Trump supporters. It won't be hard to find you either. Racists are easy to spot. 6 in 10 white males voted for Trump, so 6 in 10 white males will die for Trump. White women won't be safe either. In the plains states, every cracker will die. We will also find the Uncle Toms of every race and kill them too. I suggest you get ready for your bloodbath.

tl;dr

try harder user

U mad cuck?

K...keep me posted

>Trumpcuck

ever heard of an oxymoron?

But we will be the ones who are prepared and fighting for our country while keeping our family safe.

Liberals will be starving and begging

>Paying for dindus and tacos

Come get some. Protip: surprise your enemies, don't warn them.

I like midgets, I seriously have mad sexual fantasies about midgets. It's on my bucket list to have my way with a submissive midget. Do you know any midgets?

This

I think those white people don't understand how to pinata though.

>random foreigners thinking they're relevant

Fuck off yuros. Ahmed will take care of you soon

i consider my self fairly left leaning in this country, but US liberals are a fucking embarrassment and make me want to be more right wing despite me hating conservatives but i want absolutely affiliation with these fucking cucks

>You lost the popular vote
>But won the electoral, which is how this process is decided.

/thread

lol

put more effort into it next time

>election comes
> jews trick us making hilliary an enormous person a hero everyone will vote for her
> she starts fucking up people feel sorry for her lets make her win
> keeps going on and on
> election day jews think that we will win and make her the winner
> rig trump

wanna know why, the riots, the riots right now people are burning down shit and beating people hard, the jews wanted this to happen so then we can collapse as a country. Right now the stock market is crashing aswell dow has a huge falling chance in December. So the exact plan is to make trump win so they can start killing us and have obama in office for a third term then eventually war with russia and china will happen. We got played like a fucking fiddle. If we chose the Clinton route which is the most fucking retarded one, we would have had a good economy but instant war before she took office so trumps route is the slow painful death and not getting in route. Plus a bad economic collapse with us starving and swat everywhere. Which that was the plan after all collapse the world then clean it up with one world currency and population control.

If this is the caliber of your army then I hope you realize you're going to end up no different than all those predator drones and airstrikes that are "ayy lmao" level of power.

You'd all be reduced to nothing in less than a minute.

>>jews

>war with russia

I'll be living it up cunt while you and your mates get water cannoned and jailed for being complete degenerates

Excuse me, you knuckle-dragging nigger. Trump was elected overwhelmingly by white, rural America. If you so much as SET FOOT into those communities with clear intent to use violence, you'll swing from trees down to the last grape-soda drinking man.

And that's a fact you can bet your EBT card on.

We are still being bombarded with CTR spam and the mass media is still lying about Trump.

I'm scared now. Sike. How are nogun liberals going to defeat white america, we now have all 3 branches of gov too

wow some of the best pussy i ever had grabbed back...
>TFW when its so thight

Soros, is that you?

>Wall Street is the enemy

Wow, pretty anti-semitic.

According to most media outlets, the only people really making all that much of a ruckus are college-aged or younger.

So I guess this is your way to celebrate your 14th birthday, and later, you'll hide in the closet to have a wank over Melania Trump because that's the only female of less than 50 years that you've ever dared looking at directly.

Have a good one.

Let me tell you something you little bitch,the ONLY reason the election went the way it did is because the people who actually have jobs and pay taxes are fed the fuck up. On top of that,we are having to put up with every form of degeneracy being promoted as normal.

Then there is the whole "whites are racist" thing. I don't know a single white person who hates niggers.But every nigger I see always gives me that mean mug look.

It was time for a change,and enough people with the sense enough to see that,dropped their quarter into the slot and pulled the lever.

Trump only won because he is not Hillary.

I love when libtards make idle threats to one of the most well armed groups of people in the world. I have been prepared for the racewar from the beginning.

I'm ready. But threaten my life, family, or property.... and I will pump your guts full of lead... you filthy animal.

Yeah, pretty sure those triggered 200000 unarmed hillaryfags are going to do shit, stop being a faggot OP

Do not instigate violence.
Protest peacefully.
It is not the role of trump supporters to solve your problems.
President Obama is still in charge.
Do not destroy businesses.
Stay away from people who destroy property.
If you support Trump ignore the protestors, do not give them attention.
Support your fellow citizens.
Immigrants who are not criminals will not be deported.
There is no excuse to commit crime.

Ok dude

>we'll attack the gun nut rednecks
>flawless plan

Please do Mark O'Mara would have a field day and from the looks of the popular vote, lefties could use a culling. Can only lyrics let pests breed for so long before they become a problem.

MFW I live in a California ghetto and the local nigs and beaners font seem to give a fuck about this election.

>1 post by this id

HI CTR
>HI CTR
HI CTR
>HI CTR

Dont fall for the fearmongering

The only ones reducing the country are the fucktard liberal rioters who are blocking traffic and burning flags. You wanna blame Trump for how other people act then you're dumber than you say Trump even is

hahaha

>wall street is the enemy, you should have voted for the wall street candidate

Looks like CTR's back

Last time I share this today, I swear.

QUICK. Go burn garbage cans and break windows so the county knows how tolerant you are!!!