What happened to her?

disney buried her damn show.

i have no fucking idea why they got top tier voice actors and a solid animation budget and then the schedule just made this show hard as hell to follow.

Smug overload.

Meth: not even once.

You need to be alert and on your toes when around the Murphys.

No bully

>still no beach episode

Come on Swampy get it in gear.

Fight Club.

Who needs a beach when you have a pool.

Is it implied they live by one of the coasts or is it set in the Midwest?

>you will never suck on Melissa's toes and try unsuccessfully to get her to take off her bathing suit

Somewhere here.

oh, damn son!.

So they're living in one of the two red dots, as implied by the tri-state area and the position of the magnifying glass on the map.

Somebody probably hates this show.

Drinking Wild Turkey will do that to ya.

Something involving crossing paths with Milo.

Yep, it's definitely Cokeville, Wyoming.

don't stop now

I can't fap to this, she looks exactly like my sister

I don't have that many pictures though.

Such a great design

Cutie Sara

perhaps another heroic user can lend a hand

that's roomier

not every girl is equipped to get ZACKED

Her name was too hard to remember

Here have Melissa in a blob of goo.

Was it goo-d for you too?

milo at the beach.

what could possibly go wrong?

What's your point?

>tfw your entire family drowns.

ywn be that goo

it hurts

More like someone hates Dan and Swampy. Same shit happened with season 4 of P&F.

Seeing as how Povenmire grew up in Mobile, Alabama, I'd say it's along the Alabama/Mississippi/Florida Gulf region.

The markings on the map look more like AZ, NV, and CA.

Danville is just a few hours away from Mount Rushmore, and also near the Atlantic Ocean.

THANK YOU, WHOEVER YOU ARE! This thread was clearly derailing into another pedo circlejerk, so it's nice to know there are others out there who remember characters deserving of more attention, Preferably in the form of lewd fanart like the Krillhunter trailer suggests.

This didn't happen also to Candace?.

>you will never make sweet love to Melissa while sucking on Zack's big black cock

Her VA, Sabrina Carpenter, is cute.

I don't remember it ever happening to Candace, but knowing Candace it probably did.

that's what I'm talking about

That Koala is strangely smug...

melissa "drop bear" chase

Melissa does not have naturally curly hair.

Huh, I didn't expect her actress to be so young.

It was weird to see Sara so neurotic in the new episodes.

I'm not entirely certain if this carries over to different regions of the US, but up in the northeast, the "tri-state" was a common phrase used to describe the area where New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut are all closest together. The justification for the term was how everyone lived in NJ or CT, but worked in NY, so the whole place sort of merged together.

Holy shit, is that a shop or did she actually dress up as Roxy Rocket at some point?

It's fanart.

Everybody has a breakingpoint, user.

It got too dangerous for her and she orgasmed herself into a vegetative state.

Why is she dressed like Milo?

Nobody outside Sup Forums really cares.

Her clothes were ruined and she needed a change.

Get your hands out of those pockets, Zack.
I know what you're up to.

This reminds me of a girl I knew in high school who was in a car accident and was perfectly fine, but it just smashed in her two front adult teeth.
So she had to wear one of those thingies before she eventually got replacements. She interestingly enough I think an orthodontist now?

Theory: this is is the best ship

Keep in mind that Danville has a beach near the Lost City of Atlantis.

I unironically love this kink.

A thirteen years old in a cartoon that looks like a thirteen years old? What witchcraft is it?

She wears them pretty well

I was going to call it the most boring but I can't because milo x that girl he has a crush on exists

I suddenly need to watch this show

I just rewatched the first four episodes because of this thread and Milo x Neurotic Obsessive Girl is adorkable.

Also, Melissa gets coated in goo in the egg episode and the surprise birthday party. Surprised no edits yet.

The woman with the tan and brown hair seems to be the show's go-to background extra.

She was eaten by that jello monster.

She has that look like she wants him to look up her skirt.

>and then the schedule just made this show hard as hell to follow.
Same thing happened when they got Naruto:Shippuden, somebody up top actually watched an episode and freaked out because it's not 100% kid friendly.

Also, just rewatched this episode. She caught a pop fly with her face.

What the hell is pop fly? Dictionary doesn't help.

a baseball term for when the batter hits the ball at an angle that causes the ball to fly up into the air, instead of out towards the field, which usually causes it to fall at a steep angle; think something like a parabolic trajectory.

>starts with at least remotely interesting premise
>quickly turns into Pistachio Guys: The Show

the moment where you want to be a table.

MEGA anyone?

wild turkey isnt that bad, now if it was a bottle of everclear

Yes, please!

dentures, she lost her pearlies in the war

>yfw Cavendish and Dakota are more entertaining than a main character voiced by WEIRD AL