Just putting this out there

Just putting this out there...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y8RoUgSE7so
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rogue-one-is-a-political-allegory-tease-writers-946638?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR Breaking News_now_2016-11-11 11:47:08_ehayden&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_breakingnews
youtube.com/watch?v=9H4qAfZ6R54
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiwi_(volunteer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf does a safety pin have to do with things? does it mean their whiny babies or something like diapers?

I dont get it.

Huh?

Is this supposed to be the pin holding libs' diapers together or something?

Safety pins were worn by anti-Nazi Brits after the invasion of Norway. Cause Drumpf= Htiler

DISNEY NEEDS TO BE TAKEN DOWN

yeay! great way to piss off half of your potential audience!!

I thought jews were good with money?

Safe spaces?

Nice publicity stunt

Safety pin for safety spaces

Good. It's like if the Jews had pinned the yellow badges on themselves.

What does safety pin mean?
Its like on a hand grenade?

kek

All these pampered fucking children going on about their revolution, kek.
But surely, it MUST happen when Disney panders to our whining, right?

Good luck taking your little molotovs cocktail to go up against the cops and droves of Trump supporters with AR-15s.

hahahaha good luck with that

It makes the logo look like it has an ass and its a diaper though.

If that is their meaning and you got a link we need to deep six this movie right away and spread everything we can do to destroy the star wars universe or just let it destroy itself.

Whatever, none of this matters.

Boycotted. Fuck disney. Fuck star wars. Fuck liberal media.
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>implying Disney gives a shit about the 2,000 neckbeards who will boycott this in the face of a global market that is going to give over a billion dollars to this movie

>believing you matter

my sides

hmmmm logo looks like an ass ....

there could be a meme in there?
>Rogue Babies
>Rogue Shit
>Rogue Ass

that image is wrong brah

After we propelled Trump to presidency, sky is the limit.
And by that I mean even sky is not the limit

Meme magic can transcend space and time

Disney
Revenue Increase US$52.46 billion (2015)
Operating income
Increase US$14.68 billion (2015)

Russia
Revenues $182 billion (2014 est.)
Expenses $213 billion (2014 est.)

>Star Wars
It's been claimed by cancer, it has no viability anymore.

Looks like I want get to see the next the star wars.
... Actually fuck it. I just won't pay this time.

youtube.com/watch?v=y8RoUgSE7so

Isn't the empire suppose to represent the establishment and the rebellion the people.

it has always been about a band of multicultural rebels of varied gender fighting an oppressive authoritarian regime, literally how are you all this retarded

If you watch children's films or any kind of garbage that has superheroes running around in gay costumes then you're part of the problem 2bh

You took over the office - you empire now, and they are rightfully resisting, oppressed opposition. Soon they will go full Pepe on you!

The only good star wars movies are 4-6 =(

What the fuck is this shit.

link
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/rogue-one-is-a-political-allegory-tease-writers-946638?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=THR Breaking News_now_2016-11-11 11:47:08_ehayden&utm_term=hollywoodreporter_breakingnews

Excuse me, you have royal guards still wearing fucking bear hats and red coats like its still 1812, mate.

>Caring about Star Wars since the mouse jew took over

Literally EVERY bit of Star Wars merchandise, from comics to games to animations all took massive quality tanks after Disney took over. For all intensive porpoises it's a dead franchise

So? Star Wars ahasn't fucking been good since 1983 and even then the Empire were cooler than the rebels, last years rehash was shit and this new "strong womyn taking on the empire with a multicultural cast" will be shit too.

I haven't even watched episode 7. "muh strong womyn characters", "muh token black guy". All SJW bullshit.

All these motherfuckers trumpeting (pun intended) about how they "meme'd a president into the white house" and not even realizing that corporations like Disney are the ones really in charge anyways.

The thing is (and it offends me) that they switched this concept of Space Nazis to typical muh diversity Hollywood shit. Sad, space Nazis were better - real bad guys, you wanted to kill em, now they look like US Navy, no reason to shoot.

>he also drinks water
WELL WELL WELL

Time to start up my hashtag #DehydrationForHillary on Twitter!

>paralyzed monkey walks again

>Subtle
Yeah that's the word

The funny part is the token black guy is the only good part of the movie. Sup Forums was so wrong, the movie still ended up being shit but not for the reason they didnt want to see it

I wouldn't react to this, just don't see it, new star wars is shit anyway. They're banking on using the culture war to make more dollars.

Ghostbusters was a flop but made the few sales it did because of it's name, chris hemsworth and controversy.

They want those controversy bucks.

Ok, so I guess we have one month to launch a big boycott campaign.

HEIL HYDRA

>Hey guise we're on the side of the megalithic Wall Street-Washington-Media-Military machine, we're totally just like the Rebellion!
>Now re-release the original movie so the Rebellion isn't a bunch of white guys, it's fucking problematic

this really made me kek

We need to get a hashtag trending where someone killed themselves or came down with a horrible disease from pricking themselves with one of these pins.

Or maybe a hashtag about how they're very poorly made and we want a refund.

>it has always been about a band of multicultural rebels
You clearly only saw the prequels

what would it take to destroy disney?

Actually experimental implant that allowed a monkey with a severed spinal cord to have xo e movement. Pretty red polled, desu

>6 million normies watching it
>2k neckbeards that wouldn't watch it anyway boycott it
Like they care. Their fanbase has always been people too stupid to watch star trek. People that think reddit is edgy and watch bl*cked.com videos. Only thing that worries me is that our little nationalist angels in gen Z are gonna be brainwashed by their cuck parents with that shit.

>mfw Shit Wars crashes with half the numbers as last year in the box office and Marxist SJWs throw another shitfit in their echo chambers

Fucking progressives would give the nigger the best role in the movie

>the shadow

The only real humans are white, all rest are subhuman

It makes me kek that these youngfags watching the new Rebels are shitting themselves over how cultured Thawn is when they don't even know the rest of the Chiss Ascendancy are basically a bunch of blue supremacists and cultural segregationists.

Do you think chinese will be easily race baited by that casting ? I think they won't care.

By my calculations, it would take around two thousand quad gets.

Seriously though, I can only hope that DisnasArts takes the hint that America is fed up with our culture being shit on, and makes at least the Han Solo movie into the kind of problematic white-male shitlord fest that the original movies were.

Good, the more blatantly they politically charge the franchise the quicker its value drops.

It sounded like some another click bait story. Good to know, desu senpai

What if we bypass the compressor

When I heard they were doing a movie about stealing the Death Star plans, I shit my pants thinking it was going to be a Dark Forces movie with my favorite Star Wars character Kyle Katarn. BUT NO! It's not about Kyle Katarn, they switched his character with Jan Ors and called her Jyn Erso and added a bunch of other faggots to make it more "multicultural". I've always known that Hollywood has an agenda for this kind of shit, but I didn't think they would do this! It's like the EU isn't actually dead, Disney just reanimated its carcass and turned it into some kind of perverted monster.

wtf I love monkeys now!

In Norway during nazi occupation, norwegians would wear a safety pin on their clothes to mark their hatred of the nazis.

They are calling Trump and those that voted for him nazis.

This.

That was bery vrave of you.

Fucking hell, I really need to sleep. Had a nice laugh there, mate, here, have a (You)

is that george soros taking the fucking bus

we resisted the germans the longest of all nations that fell, and had a strong resistance during the war. I have nothing but pride cocksucker

Well, it isn't so subtle anymore.

you know, this pisses me off. first they make finn black, now they're crying over our new president. Even professionals like Disney can't be expected to act like fucking adults. god fucking dammit they need to sell star wars back to lucas

star wars has been man hating shit since the jar jar
fagged out greatest art world ever produced
nothing funnier than a jew playing a supposed future brit

time to get someone fired

start the hashtag

#DisneyAgainstDemocracy

goddammit

So, spilling hot coffee on german officer is called resistance now? So brave tbqhm8

oh wow jewish hollywood hates white people

im shocked

Seriously? I used to run safety pins through my clothes for shits and giggles in junior high.

Faggots really think this shit is a good idea?

youtube.com/watch?v=9H4qAfZ6R54

>Star Trek and Star Wars
Ree, don't cross the beams.

Disney and California should just make their own country together.

Well, i'm officially #withkirk now.

DELET THIS

This is funny considering Hillary and Sheev have a lot in common considering their career paths and how they got to where they are is almost identical.

ahaha

Safety Pins for the Safety Spaces.

THERE ARE PARALLELS BETWEEN DONALDO JAY TRUMP AND THE DARTH MAN IMHO

>resistance now
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiwi_(volunteer)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army

CA itself has GDP higher than whole Russia.

Isn't the Empire a good thing though? Palpatine was basically pre-WW2 Hitler, fixing up the galaxy after the Clone Wars.

Wow only tyrants drink water. Thank you showing me, I will no longer drive know water.

Why have you posted links to traitors, dipshit?

Before November 8, 2016:

>Haha... Drumpfags, you're going to lose. Trump is not going to be president.

After November 8, 2016:

>Haha... Disney is not going to bankrupt.

Keep talking, please.

Not really. They seized private party like the communists. I don't think Disney understands that Star Wars is anti-establishment, just like pro-Trump people. They are giving them propaganda while trying not to. They're fucking retarded.