Spoon?

Spoon?

youtube.com/watch?v=PkBNBxQZbY4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5xG59cPyxb4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So Dot and Overkill gonna fuck?

Looking forward to Dinosaur Neil and Chairface eventually showing up. I want o be Dinosaur Neil so I can kiss Dot. Dot is qt.

They can use Dinosaur Neil? I thought characters who originated from the animated series were offlimits?

Chairface was owned by Fox and probably bought by Disney in the 80 billion dollar deal.

Splitting up the season was some bullshit, but I can't wait personally.

>Executive Producer of The Tick, David Fury, recently made some statements at Comic-Con sharing the possibilities of not only Chairface but other well-known Tick characters. When asked if we might see any other characters from the past, he was very straightforward in saying:

>"Yes, you will. Right now some of those characters don’t really fit into this world, but the world–I will guarantee-it -will continue to get crazier and crazier as we go along. So who knows, Chairface Chippendale might show up down the road."

This was before the Disney deal though.

I only really care about Die Fledermaus and American Maid. They were such a big part of the cartoon that Tick media without them (or approximations of them, like the Patrick Warburton series had) feels like it's missing something. Also, Sewer Urchin.

so whats up with the pig?

>Those SFXs
Wow! it has a budget unlike the original live-action show

I feel the same way. The majority of people watching this show likely got into Tick from the animated series as kids. They must have some sort of plan for them.

Can't remember if Neil is in the comics but they do have a lumbering giant guy in the series.

Sewer Urchin is awesome. His focus episode was god tier.

Yes, Yes. But do they have the rights to Bipolar Bear?

Jackie Earle Haley's Terror voice sounds like it hurts to do.

He was made for the series so probably not.

>Chairface was owned by Fox

No he wasn't, he showed up in the comic before the cartoon, so he wouldn't be owned by Fox or Disney. Tick, Arthur, and Dot were all comic characters but Dinosaur Neil was introduced in the cartoon.

$5 mil per ep supposedly, which is even larger than that normally sounds because it's for a half hour show rather than 45 to 60.

The Tick show was on Fox

>mfw I cancelled prime.

This was really, really good and I wanted to punch someone when I finished episode 6 and found out that I had to wait to watch more. Disney kikes better not try to collapse the universe by threatening lawsuits over characters.

can someone shoop this to say "THICC" instead of "TICK" also make their butts bigger, please and thank you

What if Arthur's step dad is really the terror?

Doubt that would happen

This is the best you're gonna get from me. Probably someone else could do much better.

youtube.com/watch?v=5xG59cPyxb4

Nah, it's not a force thing it's an sucking air thing

Hearing his normal voice is really weird.