Today, I Reach Out With My Hand (tm) to ask for the community's support for the Gem Registration Act!

Today, I Reach Out With My Hand (tm) to ask for the community's support for the Gem Registration Act!

With increased gem activity, it now more important that we know who's a gem, and what they're doing.

They're the multi-coloured crazy angled haired women who sparkle. Get a new prescription for your glasses.

There's only like 4 and a half active gems on Earth right now. They already know who they all are. Any others that visit are usually invaders who want to destroy the planet

It would make more sense to create sentinels with built in Breaking Points to kill the corrupted gem monsters, and prepare against the inevitable mass invasion fleet

In a more interesting setting where humanity had more initiative, reverse-engineering gem tech to deal with monsters & invaders.

It would also set up conflicts with the main gems wondering what some humans are arming themselves for.

The GRA would also monitor activities like getting lunch from respectable Local Businesses and not "food trucks"

The gems are an inferior species that will destroy the prosperity and expansion of Beach City and it’s leople! Their disgusting hybrids also pose a threat to our rightful lebensraum and must be sent to the camps!

Long live Fuhrer Nanefua Pizza! Glory to the master species!

SIEG HEIL!

Yawn.

Come back when you actually have a plan on how to deal with these things and their kin, they're FAR more dangerous than those rocks AND we've seen them drag people into their domain.

Welp, that escalated fast. Was thinking more what you see in cape comics or Transformers, were humanity demands that the paranormal aspects of their population not Meddle In Their Affairs, & then begs for their help when shit hits the fan.

>What did we tell you about reverse-engineering gem technology into your military machines?
>...Don't?
>And what did you do?
>We did. Our Bad.

Behold! The new Gem Destroying Drones!

WOULD YOU LIKE A DELICIOUS TORTA!

Clank! The trash can's developed sentience again!

I see nothing wrong with this

I know a guy who could. He fought Aztec stripper gods.He can do it.

Only if I can drown the cervices of your granddaughters in my manly satan sauce.

Why, the True Heroes of 9/11, the Policeman, the Fireman and the Army Man. In a deconstructed superhuman world, we must ask where does the Normal Man fit into the plan, man.

That'll work until one of them glitches and starts destroying actually jewelry stores looking for gems, or randomly rampages through Ocean Town.

Wow, how long did it take to build them Mr. Totally not Mad Scientist?

Okay so I have to wonder, are you just one person who keeps bringing up the Heartless in relation to SU or is it multiple?
Cause I swear there is always some fucking reference to the Heartless in every SU thread.

I will follow you to the end, Mama!
For a safer world!

It's not a conspiracy until someone makes it one.

>fought and survived against Aztec gods of fitness
>died to russkies

>immortal
>don't need to eat, breathe or sleep and can't catch diseases or be killed by poison
>have a bunch of superpowers
>smart enough to build robots out of junk
>can recover from everything short of shattering and even a shattered gem is still living
>can be mass produced
>can shapeshift a womb to create organic life
"inferior"

Yeah, but in his defense you should have seen the other guy.

But do the Gems understand the plight of the Common Human? Can they ever understand The Youtube, The Twitter, or the Sports? What truly affects ordinary men & women?

...guess I'm saying that average Joes & Janes in superhero stories can be swayed and rallied to do basically whatever a politician wants.

That's a weird toilet

FUCKING KILL THEM YOU HUMANLET THEY'RE BASICALLY ULTRA REFUGEES

Peridot and Amethyst seem like they'd like Nascar

Is this real?

If Beach City can build Sentinels then the gems might actually be fucked.

>refugees take in massive amounts of government handouts
>gems are completely self-sufficient and just want to be left alone
>refugees rape, steal and murder
>gems save people from monsters
>refugees want to shove their medieval religion down everyone's throat
>gems just want to live in their segregated communities and be ignored by humans

No but this is.

>>gems are completely self-sufficient and just want to be left alone
>>gems save people from monsters
>>gems just want to live in their segregated communities and be ignored by humans
THAT IS WHAT THEY WANT YOU GULLIBLE FOOLS TO BELIEVE, IT'S BEEN SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN THAT THE JEWS DESCEND FROM GEMS
OPEN YOUR EYEEESSSSSSS

race traitor, don't you side with them!

So basically like mutants or Inhumans. After the 20th time someone saves the city from Galactus you'd think the public would see them as a good guy but Nope.

>97993387

Yeah we should totally believe the X-Men are the Good Guys and totally separate from Magneto's terrorist group, despite the fact that Magneto and his underlings have been in and out of the X-Men.
Also I know most AI are genocidal monsters but Vision is a good bot.
The Hulk only sometimes destroys cities, he has good intentions.

The world is a scary enough place without it depending on mentally ill gods in spandex that we just have to assume have hearts of gold.

They are the reason for those monsters problems exist in the first place.

Beach City Sentinels when?

Considering that they're incapable of reproducing on their own and are essentially a slowly dying race of planet parasites, I'd say human beings are still better off.

IIRC, they have to basically strip mine whole planets to make more of themselves. Making a Diamond pretty much wrecks a continent by herself (See: What's left of Russia in SU-Earth)

>falling for gem propaganda

Yeah, but they're also like near clinically retarded.

Without the strong hand of a Diamond or an exceptionally charismatic human, they will languish for millennia doing nothing of note.

There are trillions of planets. Humans will run out of every resource they need for civilization long before Gems ever run out of planets. So in terms of growth rate Gems beat humans.

In order for humans to survive they need food, air, water, shelter and medicine. You mess with any of those you have a mass die off of humans. Gems need none of them.
>planet parasites
What are humans then? The fact of the matter is that Gems are far more likely to outlive humanity than the other way around. There are a number of things that would wipe out human life on earth and wouldn't harm the Crystal Gems at all.
What has Humanity done of note compared to Gem Civilization?

>died to russkies
>im-fuckin-plying
I'm waiting for the side story in the original universe where Jotaro globe trots over to Argentina for some reason or other and find out his contact is the old nazi.

Humans are part of earth's ecology. What we prey upon, preys upon us.
>What has Humanity done of note compared to Gem civilization?
Put down its own rebellions.

FOOL! They are a superior race of immortal beings. It is our duty as inferiors to serve them.

Fun Fact - The Russians at Stalingrad adopted the tactic of hugging German lines so closely that German planes and artillery would have to kill German soldiers to be effective. Only German Engineering can defeat Stroheim.

REMOVE GEM-LOVERS

>not believing only the genetically and intellectual superior should rule
>all other forms of bizarre life should be kepts as pets for their biological beauty, while disgusting uninspired near human scum like nordics or thals should all be enslaved or eradicated for being of a degenerate form
>not rising humanity up from its muddled disgusting state of stupidity and of physical ugliness, by improving our dna to become literal gods both in power and in aesthetical beauty
>not taking over gems and keeping them as sex slaves as a result
Get on my level, half breed vermin

>Humans are part of earth's ecology. What we prey upon, preys upon us.
Well hopefully someday humans will advance to be somewhat beyond the likes of mindless animals and actually control their environment instead being slaves to it's whims. I thought humans had done that to some degree but according to you I guess not. Also I hope humans never colonize any planets, I'd hate for them to become planet parasites because they left their native environment.
>Put down its own rebellions.
Yes humans have fought rebellions in other galaxies and then when the war was getting too costly they turned the colony into a egg for a weapon larger than the earth. Then as a final fuck you they turned 99.99% of the rebels to monsters. Human rebellions are totally comparable to the Crystal Gem Rebellion in scope and impressiveness.
Humans shouldn't serve immortal beings. They should try to become immortal beings.

Am I the only one whose hated this pretentious hag from the first moment she took the dish out of her bottom lip and opened her fly-infested third world mouth?

>Also I hope humans never colonize any planets
It's inevitable.

I thought it was sad Dewey had to lose his job to Grandma Obama because Trump won but I don't hate her.

dont be scared. they're just people. we're all just people.

Remember the cursed painting made out of crushed gem shards?

Humans are supposed to be afraid of gem sites and artifacts, never exploring or studying them right? So where did they get the gem pigments that somehow ended up in that painting?

If humans can't use gem tech, then why not study the gems of gem monsters? Use gem shards to animate clothes and armor. Try to figure out how to implant gem powers into a human.
When they tried to burn the painting it tried to take refuge inside of organic matter, the Together Breakfast. So what would that do to a regular human? Have there been abomination gem-human hybrids like that in the past?

She was a smug insufferable piece of shit in the beach volleyball episode, but I thought her inciting the riot was funny.

>That feel when you doubt humanity will ever reach the stars

>Remember the cursed painting made out of crushed gem shards?
No and nether do the writers. They don't remember the fact that Gems have access to time travel either.

>they still have access
Nah, m8.

Yeah because the only machine capable of time travel that has ever been created by the Gem Empire will just so happen to be in a random temple on earth.

Heartless are not a real fucking problem. All you literally have to do is not fear them, tell them to fuck off, if they try to grab your heart bitch smack them, and don't fucking panic.

Heartless are the literally definition of "Weak should the fear the strong.". So long as you pretend you don't have a heart or show weakness they will do what you want. The moment you act like a pussy they will devour you.

What the fuck happened to South America? Why the fuck is Africa still around when they have a bunch of diamonds n shit.

>So long as you pretend you don't have a heart or show weakness they will do what you want.
You're talking about the citizens of Beach City here following that logic the only people that could control them are Ronaldo and Andy.

>What the fuck happened to South America
It took West Africa.
>Why the fuck is Africa still around when they have a bunch of diamonds n shit
Because a war broke out before the earth could be colonized.