Darth Vader #10 (Wed 10)
Forces of Destiny: Rey (Wed 10)

>Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer 2
youtube.com/watch?v=JtigV-biVGg

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Star Wars: The Last Jedi - Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0CbN8sfihY

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qncLmkZl1B0
youtube.com/watch?v=TBhpylg1gjE
youtube.com/watch?v=sQQE2gn-nEM
strawpoll.me/14801467
strawpoll.me/14801471
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

*blocks your path*

Was it really bad for Anakin to kill all those sand people?

youtube.com/watch?v=qncLmkZl1B0
youtube.com/watch?v=TBhpylg1gjE
youtube.com/watch?v=sQQE2gn-nEM

>master race

Post old memes

Why is he hiding his 8-pack?

Compression thing for the gaping hole in his side from chewies one-shotting bowcaster

true power

Nah they're like pests. Anakin's actions probably saved many lives, people who would have otherwise been abducted by them in the future.

OI BOSSK

It's amazing that he was able to move at all after tanking that.

>50 posts actually talking about politics go free
>1 bait post gets banned
P O T T E R Y

Adam Driver looks handsome as long as he hides his ears with his hair. I hope he doesn't go bald ever.

delet this

Maul is actually unironically my favourite villain in the series.

>Badass design
>One of the best fights in the movies
>top VA in TCW
>some of the best fights PERIOD across TCW and Rebels
>Killed all the inkies
>top bants and sassy at times
>two of the best canon comics
>most fun to play as in BF2
>almost single-handedly activated an anient sith superweapon
>took on Ahsoka
>took on Kanan (and blinded him)
>has the coolest weapons in the franchise (dual saber + darksaber)
>even Sheev says he was a true Sith apprentice
>never gave up, managed to unite the criminal underworld to create a third faction in the war
>went toe-to-toe against Greivous
>respectful and honourable death
>accepted his loss and the failure of the Sith, and took solace that Luke would avenge him

>bringing the old thread in

I want to brush his hair

Considering that you don't get darkside points from killing them even after you disguise yourself and learn their history I doubt it.

Light work.

I want to fuck Maul. Legs or no legs.

Are you me?

100% pure justice. Anyone in his position would do the same damn thing. Anyone that says otherwise is a lying faggot. Fact.

Maul is the perfect example for why tie-in material can be great. He's literally nothing in The Phantom Menace outside of a cool design. But in the shows and comics, he's a great character.

Post a Star Wars character and what their favorite Earth food would be.

>Ribeye Steak, mid-rare

He did a good thing for a bad reason.

>EVERYTHING

Bad Reason? Killing the assholes responsible for your mother death is a bad reason?

Isn't it the other way around?

He committed mass murder yes, but that's because the savages kidnapped and (maybe) raped his mom to death.

Fresh Milk

I agree, although I don't really see it as "tie-in" material, it's all just Star Wars to me, especially when considered officially canon. It was Lucas himself who said Maul never died after all, TCW just feels like a continuation of Maul's official story to me, much how AOTC is the continuation of Anakin/Obi-Wans story.

But yeah, Maul is the perfect example that they can take something short-lived in the movies, and still fully flesh them out to be wholly worthwhile in the franchise. Phasma could have been similar, but sadly she was soured by having a second underwhelming movie appearance so I don't think she'll ever end up as successful as Maul.

Boba still has his chance though.

Tangerines.

They should have saved the final Finn/Phasma confrontation for Ep9, because as of TLJ they both desperately needed a big win, and they wrote themselves into a situation where only one of them could get it

Watch Phasma come back as a cyborg or some shit though, who knows.

and Rebels turne Hondo into a joke!

Yep. It's a bad thing to do because the probability of serious lasting psychological damage for the avenger is very high.
This is one of the reasons why justice system works the way it works: punishment is generally enforced by people who don't give a fuck.
>committed mass murder
More like a pest control. The only reason why they exist is that the local authorities are weak.

He's just temporarily down on his luck, no worries. Peak Empire era wasn't exactly an easy time to be a pirate.

Hail Mandalore!

>no cheesecake for da guys
why?
I'm okay with FLATridley, she's got a fit body overall. just give me something.

I DEMAND AN UPDATE ON THE HUSBANFO WAR

Results are in.

what is that?

The thing is, Phasma's comic and book were pretty cool and brutal stories that hyped people on Phasma. But after seeing the movie, she was painfully disappointing, especially with how the comic and book have no payoff. (Supposedly one of the deleted TLJ scenes would have connected with them and show her kill stormtroopers to protect her identity and hide what she did to Starkiller Base)

Now if she returns AGAIN, it will be completely eye-rolling. The people who were hyped on her return have been burned, the window to redeem Phasma has closed I think.

I mean, its 20 years later, he's just a wacky old man down on his luck now, he can't be a badass pirate when he is senile.

PEDO BTFO

LOOK AT THIS DOOD.

yaay

>Wookiee vs Trandoshan
>Maul vs Dooku

Round 16!

>Two EU darlings who haven't received as much love in canon duke it out! Wedge Antilles versus Boba Fett!
strawpoll.me/14801467

>It's the bane of the Death Star versus its daddy! Luke Skywalker takes on Director Krennic!
strawpoll.me/14801471

>Was it really wrong to kill all those sand people?

Based Ron

Can't wait for everyone to be blown away by this kino, nobody is going to see it coming

A Ruurian, first introduced in the 1979 Han Solo Adventures trilogy of novels.

for fuck sake, disney

Hail!

>I agree, although I don't really see it as "tie-in" material, it's all just Star Wars to me, especially when considered officially canon.
Oh no doubt, I'm not saying "tie-in material" to diminish its importance, it's just that that's literally what it is. The movies exist, everything else ties into them, and that's fine.

I don't Know why they break his Lightsaber and change it? the old one was Unique

we did user, we did...

They already know they can't top cheesecake kino from 15 years ago.

>mfw Rian is still in there

>movie isn't looking good, we need to reshoot for the sole purpose of making it better
>"RESHOOTS? THEY MUST BE MAKING IT WORSE!"
???

Just let Howard make his kino user, its gonna be good. I an encourage him to reshoot every scene in the movie if he thinks he can do it all better, and at this point he basically has done exactly that

AotC was peak tummy.

>Implying he shouldn't be

He is the savior of Star Wars, user.

desu gareth shouldn't be there either, it should just be Lucas, Filoni, and Howard, you cant have a holy trinity with more than 3 people

You dont understand. You look at the image with the understanding that it is the men who built and saved Star Wars, but then you see Rian is there so you realise it isn't what you thought it was!

It's a subversion :)

What Star Wars kino is peak armpits? Peak feet?

A boy is walking down the hall in his house one night when he hears strange sounds coming from his parents room. He opens the door to see his father on top of his mother, both naked.

"What are you doing?" said Tommy.

"Oh, don't worry about" laughed the father. "Your mother and I are just having fun. Go back to bed, I'll be in your room to tuck you in in a minute"

Later the father is walking down the hall when he hears strange noises coming from his son's room. He opens the door to find his son naked on top of his grandmother

"Tommy!" screams the dad. "What the hell are you doing?!"

"Not so funny when it's your mother is it?"

>all these people who think a dabbing cartoon cat means I disagree

Gareth did beautifully with Rogue One though, it added to the franchise while being respectful to everything that came before it. Especially after TFA, it restored my faith in the movies.

Between Twilight of the Apprentice and Rogue One, I think 2016 is the best year /swco/ ever had, and ever will have,

>Peak feet?
fuck off back to Star Trek, quentin

Aayla Secura mother fuckers. Belly and hips 24/7.

The ST would be peak armpit if they only unleashed the full power of the force.

Oh you fags are back. Rian didn't save shit. I don't even know if he saved his own trilogy.

Imagine the fat underage troll that beilieves this

You uhh... You seem to have forgotten someone, user! Why don't you give it a quick fix for me, eh?

The queen of England is walking through a hospital the administrator on the first floor. She passes by a room where a patient is ferociously masturbating with the door open.

"Oh my god!" the queen said in shock. "What is going on in this hospital?!"

"Oh no, no no. You misunderstand, this man has a rare medical condition. If he doesn't relieve himself at least five times a day his testicles could explode" said the admin.

"Oh I see," said the queen. "I apologize"

They take an elevator to the second floor where they pass by a room with the door open. In the room there is a nurse giving the man a blowjob.

"Oh my god!" the queen said in shock. "What is going on in this hospital?!"

"Oh," said the admin. "this gentleman has the same condition as the man on the first floor, but he has better insurance"

>stormie armour and saber
>callbacks to McQuarrie's concept art
>dynamic action shot
Man, when Rebels is good, it's good.

wait a minute why the fuck does kylo just randomly stab the ground I don't remember seeing that

>a 1 second gif definitely represents an entire scene

Based JJ, I'm sorry I doubted you!

Hahaha I sure love Rian for shitting on Phasma and Luke, not including any PT or OT aliens, including terrible ship designs like the Mandator and of course adding terrible characters like Holdo and Rose.

A man is in the supermarket when a woma comes up to him
"Excuse me are you Tim Johnson?"
"I am"
"You're the father of one of my kids"
"Wait a minute," says the man. "I remember you, we met 12 years ago at a party. I fucked you on the pool table, you stuck a carrot up my ass, and I cleaned up on dress right?"
"What? No, I teach your son Johnny at Lakewood elementary"