Can mods delete these CTR threads

Don't buy into these threads about Trump backpedaling. It's all bullshit.
>TPP is dead
>he's gonna repeal obamacare
Two fucking stipulations are nothing in a bill
>he's gonna build a wall
NO ARTICLE SAYS HE WON'T IT SAYS OTHER REPUBLICANS ARE PROPOSING OTHER ALTERNATIVES.

FUCK OFF BUTTHURT CTR

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5cg15q/proof_that_protests_are_being_led_by_soros_funded/
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5cg3ub/fake_tell_the_libs_the_gay_person_who_was_beaten/
youtube.com/watch?v=SmTeQlCtEgo
youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mods are faggots.

This.

They trying to distract us. Maybe we should start posting links our threads or reddit threads discussing the psyops?
Do our own shilling on their threads.

Mods are completely worthless. the catalog is clearly being flooded by an organized group, and they do nothing.

just hide them dude, no need to press the advantage by leveraging mods against them. takes less than a second to hit the little minus.

Why would there still be CTR though?

Hillary lost, surely the shilling's over?

Soros is funding the riots, the media is in on it too, so now, we have CTR - soros funded.

Not even a week and Cheeto Elvis is flip flopping all over like a dead fish.

>hurrr CTR guise amirite

Source?

Everything about obamacare can go except for the previously diagnosed illness provision

Sounds a lot like CTR would say. Im calling false flag ;^) Nice try Davey boy.

It's not "CTR" officially, as in the Hillary campaign organ.

But shills were a thing here even before the election when Sup Forums wasn't close to now in terms of relevance. Did you think they would stop?

Liberals lost the election by being lying, cheating, and divisive and they're gonna keep on doing it no matter how deep in shit it gets them.

Holy fuck leftism needs a renaissance of some sort. These people has mercilessly assraped it beyond belief.

Is there proof to this though?

I saw that specific CTR guy post his itinerary here, but haven't seen evidence of other shills

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5cg15q/proof_that_protests_are_being_led_by_soros_funded/

There's also been a lot of fake reports like this and people inciting violence:
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5cg3ub/fake_tell_the_libs_the_gay_person_who_was_beaten/

youtube.com/watch?v=SmTeQlCtEgo

I'm enjoying all the tears to be honest.

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

It might be CTR/Soros paid shills but there's also a lot of Sup Forums here and other assorted edgemasters.

ENJOY IT user :)

We kicked the shit out of them AT EVERY TURN :)

Also, what did we expect?

They are cutting themselves, rioting, crying, shitting themselves etc...

They are literally mentally imploding all across the nation!

ENJOY THIS

This is part of our war treasure :)

>Holy fuck leftism needs a renaissance of some sort
They already had one, this form is all they have left.

Exactly, this is their death rattle.

No CTR shill here. Yet, even I know that the system is broken to an extreme. You think the system will allow Trump, even as President, to "drain the swamp?" I'm sure you believe in tooth fairies and Santa Claus, too. Maybe you are too young or naive or both to know what happens. What always happens when someone wins a change election is that lobbyists, political operatives descend on the winner and "red pill" him into believing the system has to stay broken for the sake of business. I'm not saying Trump lied to his voters or will violate all of his campaign promises. What I'm saying is that the system will put the brakes on anything too radical that Trump tries to do.

Keep em'flowing

More?

Remember who is on our side, blessing us with permanent victory.