Sup Forums Winter Ball Draw OC thread

This is the Official Sup Forums Winterball Thread
First Lady /x/ Edition
Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Now the question is here:
>Who are we asking this year?
we've asked /x/ and they seem into it
>We're a strong board now, a lot of boards want to ask us, so we need to choose wisely.

What do you think, Sup Forums?

>inb4 faggotry

this is a long held tradition and Sup Forums is the belle of the ball this year, dont be a newfag.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/mighty_buzzer/with_replies
youtube.com/watch?v=ImIy9zM-4sM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We should take Vivian James Sup Forums.

/out/. With all the SHTF suspicions going on it would make sense.

are the oldfags truly dead?
where's my old friends?

Hmmm.... how about /lit/? Would make for a trollable combo, if nothing else.

/lgbt/ tbqh

I'm down for /x/. We've successfully resurrected Kek to destroy Moloch and created an alternate timeline - /pol has been exceptionally /x/ this year.

fuck off mike

/lits/ is only good for a hatefuck

I think we should welcome the new presidency with a strong gay showing with /fit/ or //k/

/x/ seems pretty on-board

who're you faggot? i've too much friends from the US

The Quran says the earth is flat. Allah lied

so far so good

im the guy that always told you to fuck off and said winterball was autistic LARPing

>winterball thread
Awyeah, this brings out good memories.

Good evening Mike, pls keep the shitposting to a minimum.

ITS NORWAY GUY
hay norway guy happy winter ball.

This is the man who betrayed us. The Judas who spread lies and false wisdom

you're still here?
fuck, youre dedicated.
so how's it going chimp?

Check this out.

Maldraw a fucking Muslim cuck

We're gonna have a great winter ball, let's take out /lgbt/ this year as well, in celebration of the days of shadilay ahead of us!

Have your patreon commissions hit 3 digits yet? No?

Quran 36: 38 And the sun runneth on unto a resting place for him. That is the measuring of the Mighty, the Wise.
Quran 36: 39 And for the moon We have appointed mansions till she return like an old shrivelled palm leaf.
Quran 36: 40 It is not for Sun to overtake the moon, nor doth the night outstrip the day. They float each in an orbit.

The false wisdom of the quran

Check this out from the mighty buzzer of allah

twitter.com/mighty_buzzer/with_replies

Happy winter ball Ameri-bro!
Congratulations on electing Trump. Holepfully he'll do all the cool things he promised.

Have uncle Sup Forums take vivian james to the ball because she's too beta to ask anyone else out.

>commissions
the backlog meme is real. fuck i hate my life

> all these newfags who don't know about /polx/

Was the fucking Chaos God not enough to prove our bond??

Six layers just to draw hair on a pepe

I would too if I were as ugly as your mug.

Yes you traitor islamic cuck

arent you a little anti trump yourself?
casey neistat much?

/x/ seems cool and we could probably take her around back and fuck her up the ass once she starts tripping on the LSD she needs to take to keep the gov out of her brain.

On the other hand Sup Forums, while constantly drooling and shitting herself, is also an absolute freak in bed.

Remember remember

yeah. but fuck me everyone's shitposting with it.
as long as it works

hey dont blame me i'm born this way. blame my shitskin parents

I'm keane on a Sup Forums x /lgbt/ couple. Perhaps we can get some hemaphrodites for Kek. Or traps for trump. Milo is a good solidier, attacking feminists at collages, he is literally on the front lines.

You follow a religion of lies and deceit
Quran 31: 29 Seest thou not that Allah merges Night into Day and He merges Day into Night; That He has subjected the sun and moon (to His law), each running its course for a term (time) appointed.

Quran 21: 33 It is He who created The Night and Day, And the Sun and Moon; each of them Swim (float) along in its own course.

Is this just the worlds biggest cuck or a troll?

Do you approve this pepe?

/x/-tan is hot. We bangin crazy this year.

Fucking disgusting, Milo is a literal kike, get out reddit

He is just so angry we hated his autism

Sup Forums isn't a girl you idiot, and if you want homo there are way better boards to ask
question: how tall is Sup Forums-tan supposed to be? is he a big guy?

/x/ is a safe choise with meme magic and all

Can we get back on task to the Winter Ball? For fuck's sake. Mike! Can you just not ruin it? Chill.

yeah mikes a fucking faggot

cuck. im a cuck for the hilldawg
well, more like i remembered what bush was and felt Sup Forums is going to be fucked if trump won.

We're canon with /x/ but I've always been rooting for a /k/ date

/xpol/ always and forever. /x/ has been with us through thick and thin, loyalty is important.

no no
im not gonna draw or request. im just here for my old friends. not gonna dedicate myself to this.

No surprise for a cuck who must believe in this or go to hell
Quran 31: 29 Seest thou not that Allah merges Night into Day and He merges Day into Night; That He has subjected the sun and moon (to His law), each running its course for a term (time) appointed.

Quran 21: 33 It is He who created The Night and Day, And the Sun and Moon; each of them Swim (float) along in its own course.

I am going to hold you to this.

Loyalty is something a malaysian poster ITT does not have

you know me? trump gen or drawthread?

MAGA?

holy kek this might be even more pathetic than britpol

Kek, praise this ball with your grace.

only good if Sup Forums is hatefucking /lgbt/ into the ground

Look at this

Seing these posts I wonder if CTR even existed and it was all just Malaysia doing overhours still butthurt that MAGA threads got his shill posts banned forever from Sup Forums

That can be arranged ;)

/lgbt/ knows Sup Forums/'s guilty pleasure is aryan pureblods.

It is impossible to resist.

We now know the Hillary pepes are his.

I literally don't even read posts from Malaysian flags anymore. Any contributions I'm missing out on, are acceptable sacrifices to not have to read that autistic drawfag ever again.

probably a good idea, their pretty much canada tier at this point.

let's go with /x/. Most women are illogical anyways. Ask her what her sign is.

so, as I was saying, /x/

The Quran is also an autistic book

cute but i was thinking with more humiliation
kinda want to lord over another board

>not taking /k/

/k/ is the only choice

>I literally don't even read posts from Malaysian flags anymore.
you shouldn't. my opinions are invalid. that's why i post on Sup Forums

Can we get that new Big Boss Sup Forums-tan rendition?

We need to redesign our mascot after the Great Meme War.

I am a drawfag! I can get us some good OC, it will take me some days to make, but it will turn out great. We have so much content now that Trump has won the election, it is gonna be a pure lovefest between Sup Forums and /lgbt/. I think I'll have to go all out on this one, make a comic that goes for a few pages. Just really drive this winterball home! It is gonna be /polgbt/ in all its splendour all over Sup Forums and the real world!

the Quran is also invalid

I wonder who is this CWCSonichu?

For you

/lgbt/ will be a trap.

Here is CWCSonichu's Twitter

It's back!

Why don't we just use pepe?

Kek is merciful

thats the real chris chan
i tweeted that because he got so rich from selling his merc
15 grand a month, he's literally employing people because shipping his shit takes too much work

When are you gonna stop pushing the retarded /polgbt/ meme you cuckold fuck? The VP shocks fags till they're straight. We pulled off high tier chaos magik and brought a god of chaos back from whatever dark pit he was sleeping in. The only choice is /x/, not the faggots at /lgbt/ they fought the don at every fucking step and think we're all idiots, they can go fucking stick a fork in a socket.

Or more like you like shitass sanic art

We should do a poll of the boards to choose

So Maldraw runs /Trumpgen/?

>checked

Not Milo.

Milo has seriously helped you out with the young voters, advocating hard and strong for donald trump. Just look at this never trumper getting rekt. Absolutely brutal.

youtube.com/watch?v=ImIy9zM-4sM

Pepe is our hypersigil, Kek the deity behind it.

Sup Forums-tan is us.

/x/ has already been asked and said yes.

We can't back out now guys. We've made a deal, to back out is unwholesome and degenerate.

say the fuck ever you want. cwc is a legend.
off all the autists out there this autist stands out the most.

Praise kek electrocute them all

Milo is a jewish coal burning faggot, he is merely using the alt-right to feed his egotistic nature and push himself into the limelight.

Also fuck off I got 55 that means you're wrong.

This. We already have an obligation.

rare

And here, you are the autist of the autist. Nope, that should be to whoever wrote the Quran

Egoistic fuck

Seconded! SS Officer Meme War Vet outfit must happen!

Someone, find us a drawfag!

this bullshit again? fuck off with your made-up balls and stupid shit. there are more important things then playing make-believe on an image board.

i hope so.
more autistic now that i'm probably slightly libshit
stopped cussing and saying niggers and all.

we're gonna be sticking a wire in them, that's what makes it fun

B is underage as fuck

*coff
anyways im just here for my old friends.
ill bump the thread because i want squid to notice me.

wtf is B?

Milo is gross and whiny