Husbando thread, you know you got one

Husbando thread, you know you got one

Other urls found in this thread:

jhonenv.tumblr.com/post/127112021870/hey-jhonen-i-hope-this-isnt-too-personal-to-ask
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>miguel and ttulio merged in one

I can support this

Two husbandos.

The fish dude in The Shape of Water is a pretty strong second, though.

There were so many cute fanarts of them as his parents.

Good taste

Here's my hot husbando.
Imagine him slamming you on the ground and... well, just imagine.

D-daddy

holy husbandu WANT TO FUCK 666

no one can rival my autism

We need more manly prince

I thought he was Mexican

This is my husbando. As you can see, he is very cute. Please say something nice about him.

Found the full image

My dude

Lord Shen

>men like this will never exist in real life
Why live?

>one

THIS. I liked Flynn well enough but it kills me that Bastion got shitcanned.

Send help.

The filename contains the only reason half you people like his character.

Ma precious lizard boi

I'm sure you only like him for his personality.

apparently pasty mexicans are a thing jhonenv.tumblr.com/post/127112021870/hey-jhonen-i-hope-this-isnt-too-personal-to-ask

Great tastes, user!

I like him because he's Japanese.

>Roy Mustang will never set my ass on fire

Why even live

I thought he was pretty cute.

never fallen for a character harder then i've fallen for him

Same, but also very hot

Truly we live in the best of times.

Thank you for reminding me user.

I was pretty neutral to him until Justice League. Something about him getting brought back from the dead made me think he was playing the role of Jesus and that caught my interest. His cousin on the CW is my waifu though

Bump

>tfw your husbando is a background character in a cartoon miniseries and only shows up in one episode
It fucking sucks, but I still love him

I'm impressed he's got art

Isn't he just a reused design of Flynn's rejected concept arts?

That's an Sup Forums husbando, but because you have such good taste I'll let it slide.

Lol he got killed by a little bird shit

that chin is WAY too manly to be dan

The Master?

Yeah, he's early concept Flynn. I think he was originally going to be a blacksmith.

Post it

Why can't real men be this lovably wacky

>apparently

son, u need to get out more

and if i'm correct, i think that's because the pale mexicans are the rich mexicans, and for the most part, it's the poorer darker mexicans who immigrate north

and do they ever immigrate south? or is that mexico's mexico?

I don't have any saved but a quick google brought this up. Don't know what's up with the weird effect, though.

Bump

bo one wants to be raped in prison

He was so ugly in early chapters.

>fish dude in The Shape of Water

Patrician. Him and Jakoby from Bright are both gr8. Recent months have produced many great 3D Sup Forums monster husbandos.

I wish there were more art of Jakoby.

Correct. Having just one is hard. I don't recognise most of these characters but the shark dude from Naruto and Beta Ray Bill are cool. Good taste, user.

Best husbando coming through.

CLANG CLANG CLANG

>bara
>silver fox
>half metal

Remind me again, why the fuck does hardly anyone husbandofag Cable?

Good taste furfriend

Excellent taste

He was the best thing to come out of OV

Depressingly underrated

Too muh normie, but still...

at least pick the comic version, faggot

Bored shitless. Just drew this crappy picture of Ford getting mayonnaise on himself, any fellow Fordfags here got some requests before I go to sleep by any chance?

nice job user.

surprised no one has said him yet

They all moved over to Ironwood.

knife-ears go home

>dails 911

misquote?

The sexuality in that movie was in high for a Disney movie. Probably because it focused on adults living in a pseudo-contemporary "real world", but with animals so scenes with references to "multiplying", nudists, camels getting pregnant, and sexy pop stars with their scantily clad back up dancer get played off as humorous, that "well they're just animals" buffer excusing a lot of it. It made use of the setting.

>tfw your favourite Homestuck husbandos were ignored almost completely during the second half of the comic because most part of Tumblr forgot about their existence in the first place
Being an intermissionfag is a pain.

>Not Heart Boxcars

The suave boys are a good choice, but Slick is kino. There's also the small problem that neither of them had much in the way of characterisation in the actual comic itself, mainly Crowbar.

This dood works for a living in a cold environment. Therefore, his cut physique bothers me. The valleys between all of those muscles would be filled in with healthy fat. He cant affort to starve his muscles. That's my autism and I'm sticking to it.

yes , we know. It's a furry movie, you prove it everyday on /trash/.