Does anybody still cares?

Does anybody still cares?
Will you watch the animated series?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qoAxRICB9j8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'll still check it out to see if it's worth watching.

Yes I'll watch it, I don't imagine we have any news on when it's going to start yet.

when there's news about it, yes
until then, naturally, my interest won't be piqued

Worst album and horrible name for trying to be pc

I would have cared if it was a Plastic Beach series, but this album blew so no.

>horrible name for trying to be pc

I can like jamie but hate damon so yea ill watch the series and completely ignore the music

Nah, the last album was autotune shit and 2007 was 10 years ago

jamie is the edgy asshole of the bunch tho.

>hate damon
why

What's the latest music video?

I really like Hewlett's Gorillaz art, and the 2D animations (3D shit looks weird.) But it always leaves a bad taste in the end because the whole thing is just promotion for the shit music Albarn releases at the end, which is disappointing. Same thing happened with Plastic Beach for me, I liked the whole art and animations promoting the eventual release of the album, just for me to hate the album itself.

It's for Garage Palace. Here's a link.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qoAxRICB9j8

>Whitebois will NEVER understand why Humanz is great
And stay mad.

I'm not white
Humanz was shit

Humanz was okay. Too much of it felt like filler, but the good parts were bretty good.

Maybe you guys should just go re-read Tank Girl, and not even bother with Gorillaz then

I’ll never understand why my dog likes the taste of my cat’s vomit. Or why it insists on rolling around in rotten meat he finds in the woods. Or drinking out of toilet water.

Don’t see why I’d try to, really.

>Will you watch the animated series?
i didn't even remembered they were doing an animated series.

a tad too late imo.

Humanz was crap. Gorillaz for a long time have been giving some time to other artists in their songs, but this one may as well have been "A load of random rappers you've never heard of featuring the Gorillaz as back up"

I still listen to the album if that's what you mean

Will the animated series have new music?

seems like you might need to check up on him just a bit more often.

this

There were... what? Two? Three good songs on Humanz? Even fewer on The Fall. About half of Plastic Beach was shit.

Honestly, the only way a Gorillaz cartoon could be good is if Jamie and Damon have minimal input.

>About half of Plastic Beach was shit.
whuh

Yes because they're still good

All im excited for is the inevitable swimsuit noodle, or more of her in "empowering" outfits

there were a few good songs on humanz , so i might watch it

Humanz makes me sad because the first four songs Albarn put out before the entire album dropped were great. And then Humanz had like a grand total of like 6 songs worth listening to. But I would still watch a Gorillaz animated series.

Maybe Albarn should make good music that fits in more with Gorillaz as a band than "Damon Albarn presents random hip hop artists"

Sure I'd give it a watch.

Is it still gonna try to look like the Tankgirl guy's art?

I'm excited for the inevitable Playboy cover she has when they promote the tv show.

I was being generous. It might be more than half.

But then he couldn't show how progressive and hip he is!

Was there any songs you liked on Plastic Beach then?

Hell yeah I will watch it!

Mainly for Noodle...but also for Murdoc!

>Does anybody still cares?
no

Guest artists overtook the entire album which wouldn't be the worst thing ever but a lot of them felt out of place or not working in their strengths.

Is there an update? Also apparently Damon is saying he's pitching a Gorrilaz album for 18.
You think Playboy would bite?
Noodle seems a bit too unconventional and doesn't have the following of the Simpsons to make up for it.

yes, Yes!, YES!!, YES!!!

eh maybe but if it starts from the first album era im out

I'll watch the shit out of a Gorillaz cartoon. I wish they done this shit back during Plastic Beach but better late than never. Hopefully the music is better though. I didn't hate Humanz but it was shockingly boring and forgettable aside from maybe 4 or 5 songs, but even on those they sound like extras on their own album. Out of Body is catchy as fuck though.

I do.

There are so many things they can do with the concept of a Gorillaz tv show. Action/Adventure, Slice of Life, celebrity parody.

Nice b8
Humanz wasn't an album, it was a dance mixtape
some songs were good
most were mediocre

>Humanz
>All the best songs didn't make the album and are B-Sides

Fucking why

I'd watch a show where they are stopping their musical prowess and trying to figure out what kinda show they wanna be.

Then giving up at the end of the season and just going back to making music.

>Unironically liking/listening/watching/etc. Gorillaz