RWBY/RT General #1375: THOT DESTROYER Edition

>1. Love RWBY, hate RWBY, just don't try to tell us it's good
>2. Read the Pastebin: pastebin.com/UmEaBVGW
>3. Arguing about the thread isn't discussion
>4. Don't believe their lies

1080p archive:
mega.nz/#F!S1E3wTRQ!4RH3D97O1-ZiW_lMAu7xog

RWBY Volume 5 Chapter 12 Link:
rtv3-video.roosterteeth.com/store/70efa812f66d64654d6ddc925f06ae4e-34e4f096/ts/index.m3u8

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/bdunkelman/status/950781938809192448
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>forgot to change the edition number

Kill me

>tfw Yang will never Snow White Weiss out of a coma.
feels terrible

sniff

Don't rub it in

Qrow and Winter are totally banging.

And Shitty Kitty is so obviously hot for Sun.

>Blake’s hip window

As long as you’re ashamed of yourself.

But enough about user’s calamity- I like the bug! I want the bug to succeed!

>YWN go down on Weiss

Why is Raven so goddamn pale? I understand Weiss since she's based on Snow White, but Raven inexplicably has the complexion of someone who watches this show.

is this what a female orgasm looks like

Isn’t Qrow kinda pale too? It could be a genetic thing.

In Remnant, yes. Orgasms are good for you and strengthen your aura.

They usually glow more

>just don't try to tell us it's good
Wait, what's wrong with RWBY?

Why are Arryn and Kara the only good va’s from team rwby

For every two good things in RWBY there's three bad things.

other people like it so it sucks

>Hating Lindsay

She's a goth mom.

>liking Lindsay's dog whistle voice

These stopped being funny in volume 3

>Yang's adam jensen hand gets freezerburned.
Did she fix the icing problem?

Spergs chimp out if you actually enjoy something.

Weiss marries Whitley to keep the Schnee bloodline pure.

Please.
Weiss is going to marry Winter and ask Penny’s dad for a function robodong

I think Lindsay's voice acting would be a lot better if she didn't raise her pitch so high and stopped enunciating the ends of her sentences so strangely

We'll just have to remind whoever makes the next one to number it properly.

How else is she supposed to convey that Ruby is innocent and pure?

Play Weiss in Cross Tag

How long is he going to milk the same jokes?

No I’m waiting for Blake to be in the game

Jessica Nigri is the best VA.
Also the hottest.

>RT testing the waters of character injury
>Still a few volumes out from a major death or event that changes the characters
My expectations are low, and yet I am let down.

Same, I can't wait to beat the shit out of Blake

Wasted potential imo, they used this one to showcase Jaune's semblance but it was rushed and required Weiss to hold the idiot ball. No tension. Hopefully they learn from this going forward.

Lindsay has gotten progressively worse. She also seems to refuse to change her tone.
Fuck me even Barb is better than her at this point.

>winning against Blake is impossible
>she always runs away just before you land the last hit

Maiden magic coupled with the fact that she keeps her face covered most of the time she's outside.

No harming the kitty

I wish Jaune had a different semblance. All this really means is that we have much less of a reason to worry if a character is mortally wounded. The last thing you want to do in your story is lower the stakes

>Liking Nigri over Kara

It requires him to sit still and pour his aura over them over time, and at least one other member of a team needs to cover him. It has some pretty strong drawbacks.

Return of the Pennyconda?

D-Does anyone remember Pennyconda?

don't know why they couldn't use the vol 4 costumes when simply saying "japan just got vol 4" isn't really an excuse and RT would have had involvement with arc sys well in advance of vol 5's progression. Reason you always had merchendise for every media property out in time for a movie or game's release is exactly because studio lets merchandise producers in on their products during pre-production.

Or in other words I want the cyborg Yang instead of less cool vanilla yang.

True. Luckily for our heroes, RWBY characters have a habit of standing still when they're off-screen

How old is Cinder? She can't be that much older than the Rubies or else she wouldn't be able to pass as a student.
Maybe early 20s?

Imagine if they were in a car crash and all four ended up dying. Would RT cancel the show?

user, I'm gonna have to ask you to stop posting Sun. My heart can't handle it.

don't listen to the h8rs! I laughed at Ren's description and found the others fun. I've only seen like 4 of these but I appreciate your effort and look forward to the next two of these.

They'd have Miles and Kerry cover for them, too

Monty's death wasn't enough to cancel the show. They would just hire new VAs.

Don't talk about Monty like that, you mong

Honestly I dread Ruby getting screentime now and she used to be my favorite character. Her voice is so horribly shrill

The only way I can see him failing his healing touch is if he's either BTFO'd by Smirkin' Mercs or if he is exhausted and his Aura dissipates right before he could do anything to the wound.
The latter would make for a good watch to be sure.

I'm not trying to disrespect him, I'm trying to say that the death of the show's own creator didn't make RT cancel RWBY.

It's impossible to take the adorable Ruby seriously when she says she's angry.

I thought she would be great after volume 3, that the fall of Beacon, the death of Pyrrha and Penny, leaving Yang, would finally make her go through some real character growth and changes. But volume 4 showed nothing of that, except for at the when she talked to Jaune and wrote the letter. In volume 5 she is still too naive and innocent. She's still not the main protagonist as she should be.

twitter.com/bdunkelman/status/950781938809192448

What did she mean by this ?

>I thought she would be great after volume 3, that the fall of Beacon, the death of Pyrrha and Penny, leaving Yang, would finally make her go through some real character growth and changes
Every word that was supposed to come out of Ruby's mouth was said by Jaune. He literally stole her character development

no
english voice ruby only

Yang will be the next Spring Maiden

>SENSELESS DBZ FIGHTING
>DRAMAAAAAAAAAAA
>EYEBALL DILATATION
>CLIFFHANGERS

If I get that game, I will play Weiss and Yukiko for the full 5 minutes or so before I give up on fighting games again.

So Yang's definitely getting the maiden powers. Why does she get to spoil the show like this?

>Miles has fully made his self insert the main character
Monty wasn't even cold before Miles raped his dreams.

What did she mean by this

I could see Jaune getting knocked away before he's finished healing Weiss and she needs more time to recover, but that would solidify her being out of commission for the rest of the volume and we were promised Weiss surfing on Knightboi's sword. I want cool sword surfing!

One of two possibilities:
Generic hype, apropos of nothing.
Yang reveals her lesbian love for literally any character.

I hated that scene too. It was supposed to be Ruby's scene but Jaune stole. He goes through character growth because he is unofficially the show's main character.

She's a Canadian Jew.

No disrespect to Monty but I still don't understand why he made Ruby such a "simple soul".

Sad!

Honestly I think they can do a cool job with Blake's fighting style. A lot of fakeouts and rekkas coupled with some long range command grabs.

Hell, that chinese knockoff game version of her looked cool to play.

>Spends two seasons obsessing over finding and murdering Ruby Rose
>Trains and practices burning her alive
>Finally gets the opportunity to face Ruby
>Has a big fight with a guy she literally doesn't remember instead

I hope your self-insert dream was worth this, Miles

He really is a qt3.14, isn't he?

>Ruby and Yang finally kiss

Can't wait

i love him

I gotta fix my head. I kept thinking "Why would Vernal be thinking about Yang of all people?"

Not related to this thread.

>implying any of the main cast is going to be allowed to get maiden powers

I’m telling you, RWY needs to happen. Fulfills Weiss’ best pairings and has sibling love as well

>It's another episode of retards can't stop crying about RT employee's personal politics.
Your family must hate you. They grimace and look the other way whenever you show up. Your cousins aren't allowed around because you stink and your aunts and uncles don't trust you not to touch them inappropriately. Your father cries at night wishing they had given birth to a normal child and not this hideous beast that's still living with them at 35yr old. Your parents were a little proud when they found out you were getting into politics and finally leaving the house but then they found out you were a frog fucker they heard about on the news who votes based on Sup Forums memes reposted on Reddit. Your father yelled at you for doing Nazi salutes in front of your grandfather who survived WW2 and you responded by calling them cucks before stampeding down the stairs into your basement room. Your mother had hoped you would trip and break your neck so they wouldn't have to deal with you anymore.

Did Ruby ever do a move like that prior to the last episode? If not, I guess crosstag really is influencing the show

Is this a new pasta?

It should be. It describes at least 80% of them.

Miles would have his head on a platter if he went any further at least it's over now.

Fascist.