What was the point of this scene?

What was the point of this scene?

To take the gas outta Batman characters.

Timm is a hack who was reigned in by Dini and McDuffie.

What was the point of the entire movie?

Same as the music numbers; padding.

The entire movie is literally just taking the premise of a BTAS episode and stretching it to feature length by hook or by crook.

>Timm is a hack who was reigned in by Dini and McDuffie.
The last couple of DTVs strongly hinted at this, but goddamn did TKJ and this movie really highlight it. It honestly bums me out that they used the DCAU designs for this and brought Loren Lester back. Like, they straight up admitted this movie was a rip off Harley & Ivy in the first place.

Why. Why to everything.

the title of the movie is harley quinn

it's a fart joke

it smells like discipline

you're welcome

Because the original title of the movie was, "Please laugh at this"

At least with TKJ, I could chalk it up to Azzarello being a retard. But Batman and Harley Quinn was a real eyeopener.

Even the BTS featuree had scenes of the episode in it. This just like a shittier version of the episode. Whereas Harley & Ivy created the pairing, Batman & Harley Quinn sorta destroyed it, almost poetic in a way

Fart jokes are funny I don't care what anybody says.

Timm is a hack. The whole movie was unredeemable shit.

To appeal to fetishists

/thread

>Baneposting crashed a plane
>Super bad posting created this.

>superbad

TKJ is bad and Batman and Harley Quinn is bad but he did Gods and Monsters without those two.

this was terrible...but the henchman bar scene was PAINFUL. WAR is still worse but this was very close.

IIRC in the Behind-The-Scene video Timm said that they had trouble coming out with the story and the whole timeline thing and how everything fit into the narrative until Geoff Johns came in and basically outlined the whole story for Timm and crew to work in

>they canceled Gods and Monsters
>Timm made this as retaliation

makes sense.

i didn't saw this, did they actually put a braaaap scene in this?

yes. also Dick gets raped by her basically, but its okay because he was attracted to her, even though she tortured and mind fucked tim dake with joker. also the two ginger henchmen men sing "Don't Pull Your Love" in it's entirety, so yes there is a licensed fucking song for some fucking reason.

We had a good run though right guys? 15 years of having better cartoons than marvels, oh well, maybe we will get better dc cartoons again someday

It's a different continuity.

Timm needs to fucking retire, it's clear that he can't work anymore without pulling shit like TKJ and B&HQ, more considering that from now on every Timm movie will be rated R so his edginess will get worse and worse